Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Off-World (RPG Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Boris's Hive*
    Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Boris to Rhys: Are you taking DS and Tommy back to Earth or bringing them to the hive?
    Rhys *climbs into a dart and starts the engine*: *to Boris* First I'll tell them what's going on and then we'll decide what's best. As long as the unknown hive doesn't show signs of aggressions we'll stay here. Do you want to inform Ellia about this situation or do you want me to go and see her once I've arrived on the island?

Originally posted by IV View Post
    He hadn't hoped to ever feel that again, and he wasn't going to let her in without a fight. Replacing the sword as fast as possible onto the rack, he contacted Tommy...

Is there a way to shield my mind?

No explaination, but a faint.. very faint feeling of worry was transmitted over the link.
    *Tommy rubs his forehead, looking alarmed, while he's at the beach with DS*

DS: What's up?

Tommy: I just got a telepathic message from Jasper, he's too far away for a proper connection but as far as I have understood he asked how to shield his mind. That's a bit worrying.

DS: Why? Maybe he wants to play a prank on Phineas and doesn't want Phin to notice.

Tommy *smiling worriedly*: I don't think so, he should be perfectly able to play pranks. No, he'd only ask if there was trouble heading our way and he'd want to shield his mind from someone dangerous. Best we head back to the hive and find Jasper.

*A dart zooms past overhead, sinking lower and lower, apparently heading for the Hippie Camp*

Tommy: Right on cue, there's Captain Suck'N'Puke.

DS: *playfully slapping Tommy's arm*: Don't call him that, he'll get grumpy again.

Tommy: And isn't that fun?

Comment

*Boris's Hive*

*Boris sends a telepathic message to Rhys*

Boris: I've already informed Ellia. The Hippies and Pirates are coming up to the hive. The nymphs and dryads said they can teleport themselves away from any danger if necessary. I've also contacted Connolly. The Scottish Wraith are making their own arrangements.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Tommy: Right on cue, there's Captain Suck'N'Puke.

*Boris's Hive*

Phineas: *jogging down the corridor to Jasper* What is wrong?

Jasper: *glares* Nothing is wrong, but something is up. It could be Moana, or it could be any one of the other Queens I once temporarily.. served, if you will

Phineas: *gives him a bland stare* You mean, served, then blew up most of their Hiveships?

Jasper: You could say that...

Phineas: Come on, let's go find someone on the hierachy here. I always knew that woman was a sore loser from what you told me...

Comment

*The beach*
          Spoiler:
          Keeping the post in this thread, it'd be too confusing and bothersome to make just this single post in the planet thread.

Rhys *sends a telepathic message back to Boris* Understood. I'll pick up DS and Tommy and head back to the hive.

*DS and Tommy have already packed up their picnic stuff and approach the dart. They notice the Hippies preparing the evacuation of the camp*

Tommy: Uh-oh. As I feared, trouble's on the way.

DS: What's going on?

*Zaddick walks past, carrying a box with his belongings, and gives them a short summary of the situation*

Rhys: *yelling* Come over here! I won't wait here all day.

Tommy: Coming! Aye aye, Capt'n S&P. *is nudged by DS*

*DS and Tommy position themselves to be beamed up and Rhys takes them to Boris's hive*
          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 09 May 2010, 04:04 AM. Reason: headdesk

Comment

*The Mainland*

*Crockett is overseeing the villagers' evacuation to Atlantis.*
            sigpic

Comment

*Boris's hive*

*DS, Tommy and Rhys arrive and decide to head to the rec room to wait until there is any news about the unknown hive*

Rhys: *to DS* If that hive is aggressive we will take you to earth.

DS: No way. I won't leave you.

Tommy: We don't know yet what they want, maybe they will just go away. Or maybe they're even interested in our alternative way of life. I wonder if it would be wise to contact them.

Rhys: And betray our position? Not a good idea.

Tommy: Oh wait, I almost forgot. Jasper wanted to ask me something. *telepathically* Jasper? Where are you? I'm now back on the hive.

Comment

*Boris's Hive*
                Jasper: *to Tommy* Ah, there you are. Where are you? I am on my way, Phineas is coming too. I think it is Moana, although I cannot quite tell.

*Aboard the unknown Hive*
                Moana: *smiles gleefully almost, running her claws over her chin thoughtfully* So he is aware... my assassin seems to have chosen to take shelter with them.. An interesting development, but hopefully I shall be able to sway him back onto my side as easy as he swayed onto theirs...

Comment

*Boris's hive*

Tommy *telepathically to Jasper* Moana? That's very bad news indeed. Did you tell Boris about your suspicion yet? We're currently in the rec room.

Tommy *aloud to the others* Jasper and Phineas are on their way here and if Jasper's right we could be into trouble. He's not quite sure but he suspects the unknown hive is Moana's.

DS: Uh-oh. She doesn't seemed to be the kind of Queen who could be interested in leaving the old-fashioned way of Wraith-life.

Comment

*Boris's Hive*
                    Jasper *to Tommy*: No, not yet. I only sensed her, she didn't actually make any sort of contact. Creepy.. *contact trails off for a moment, presumably due to swearing* .. I'm on my way

Phineas: You know, I never realised that having a reputation like yours was a bad thing. Not only have you got a Queen after you, but also probably several others as well.

Jasper: *pinches the bridge of his nose as he walks with Phineas to the rec room* And I thought being a pirate would be easy...

Phineas: Should have stuck with climbing the rank ladder the hard way *grins*

Jasper: *glares* Come on, lets hurry up...

Comment

*Boris's Hive*

*The crew of the battle cruiser board their ship.*

Spoiler:
                      Boris is waiting for Jasper to tell him he thinks Moana is in the other hive
                      sigpic

Comment

*Somewhere in the Pegasus galaxy in Bullseye’s dart…*

Bullseye: *makes a loud wraithy sigh through his nose and the corners of his mouth turn down* I am picking up bits of telepathic signals… the hive is in an agitated state. We have to go back now so I can report for duty.

Orb doesn’t like the look of worry and simply nods. She keeps quiet to let Bullseye pick up on telepathic intel or commands as they get closer to Boris’s hive as they are in better communications range now.

Comment

*Just outside Boris's Hive*

Bullseye's dart sensors pick up the mystery hive ship. Not wanting to be vulnerable and without direction in space, he docks in Boris's Hive right away. Bullseye and Orb make a run for the rec room, and Bullseye fills Orb in on the way as well as telepathically makes his presence known to the hive.
                          …

*Boris's Hive*

Bullseye: Any news of this trespassing hive or orders from the Commander?

Orb: I'm so glad everyone is safe! Is someone looking out for Kit and is he safe? I hope he doesn't have a sense of what is going on.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            It would help me to say something if Jasper told Boris of his suspicions that Moana is in the mystery hive.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Boris's hive*

*DS, Tommy and Rhys greet Orb and Bullseye*

Rhys: It's good you made it safely back here, who knows what might be lurking out there now. We don't know much yet. The unknown hive has done nothing and we're not entirely sure if they're friends or foes.

Tommy: Foes, more likely.

DS: Kit is alright, he's currently with the Hippies who came back to the hive for safety. I bet he's happy to be in the vicinity of Ellia's delicious biscuits.

Tommy *telepathically to Jasper* I will inform Boris about your suspicion if you don't mind.
                              *telepathically to Boris* Boris, I've just had contoact with Jasper and he thinks Moana could be on the unknown hive, he isn't quite sure though. We should be prepared for big trouble if it really is Moana.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Grr, real life got in the way

*Boris's Hive*
                                Jasper, nearly at the Rec Room, continued to 'speak' to Tommy telepathically. "Thanks. I think limiting my telepathy might be a wise idea. I don't want her picking up on anything. But hey, at least now she can't blow me up this time"
                                Phineas, who had been 'eavesdropping', rolled his golden eyes at the last comment before they entered the Rec Room, just a minute or so after Orb and Bullseye.. Phineas, being the slightly friendlier of the two, offered a nod in greeting to both.

*Aboard the unknown Hive*
                                Moana, in the control room, regarded the dart with narrowed eyes as it then docked with the other. Arching up a brow ridge, she looked over her shoulder to her Commander, Ares.
                                "Did you manage to muffle what we were doing?"
                                "... Reasonably well, my Queen."
                                She hissed, and came closer, her dress brushing along the floor. Instictively he lowered his head, bristling a little however, but managed to lower his pride enough to make the gesture seem convincing.
                                "If they find out who I am.. given how my pirate has probably told them all about me.. then our plan for the other Hives to pretend to be allies.. will not work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X