Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
    Danny :*embarassed* just asked him who are the Lantians, he mentioned them. Why did he leaved?
    Arelyss : *hugs Dray and Kit* hello! aww, you're a big boy now, Kit! *gives him some cookies* look what auntie got for you!
    Danny : stop spoiling that kid, will you? he IS a wraith!
    Dray: Ah... looks like Michael's still got a sore point about the Lantians. You see, he was captured by them and they used him to test their experimently retrovirus, turning him into a human. They didn't just do it once either. He's never really got over that...

Kit: Hee... Like aunty... *hugs arelyss*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Dray: Ah... looks like Michael's still got a sore point about the Lantians. You see, he was captured by them and they used him to test their experimently retrovirus, turning him into a human. They didn't just do it once either. He's never really got over that...

Kit: Hee... Like aunty... *hugs arelyss*

Danny: that's desgusting! *turning to the child* come here, kid. *showing Kit his sword* want to learn to use this? you will need to.

Comment

Danny: that's desgusting! *turning to the child* come here, kid. *showing Kit his sword* want to learn to use this? you will need to.
        Kit: Shiny... cousin Siric hav lots of knives hiddeny, an uncle Connolly got big big swordy! *Kit reaches up to touch the sword*

Dray: Err... Danny, he's just a toddler, you sure that's such a good idea?
        sigpic

Comment

Kit: Shiny... cousin Siric hav lots of knives hiddeny, an uncle Connolly got big big swordy! *Kit reaches up to touch the sword*

Dray: Err... Danny, he's just a toddler, you sure that's such a good idea?

Danny : *perplexed* yes, i do. what do you guys intend to do with him?
          Arelyss :*to Danny*come near me, fighter boy! *gently touching his hair* the kid is none of our business, ok?*to Kit* wow, so you like knives!

Comment

Danny : *perplexed* yes, i do. what do you guys intend to do with him?
            Arelyss :*to Danny*come near me, fighter boy! *gently touching his hair* the kid is none of our business, ok?*to Kit* wow, so you like knives!
            Kit: Knives hurty....

*Dray cuddles Kit*

Dray: It's okay Kit, no one's going to hurt you or anyone, unless they're defending others.

Kit: Why cousin hav so many then?

Dray: Because Siric is Siric and he's used to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Danny :*embarassed* just asked him who are the Lantians, he mentioned them. Why did he leaved?
              Arelyss : *hugs Dray and Kit* hello! aww, you're a big boy now, Kit! *gives him some cookies* look what auntie got for you!
              Danny : stop spoiling that kid, will you? he IS a wraith!
              Rhys: Hi there. *to Danny* Finally someone who recognises Kit is a Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Rhys: Hi there. *to Danny* Finally someone who recognises Kit is a Wraith.
                Danny:*to Rhys* hello, brother. the child IS one of us, the sooner he understands that, the better. but, as my human said, none of my business.
                Arelyss: "your human"? your arrogance is...
                Danny : * laughing* ...making you love me?

Comment

Danny:*to Rhys* hello, brother. the child IS one of us, the sooner he understands that, the better. but, as my human said, none of my business.
                  Arelyss: "your human"? your arrogance is...
                  Danny : * laughing* ...making you love me?
                  *Kit goes and snuggles Danny*

Kit: New uncle?
                  sigpic

Comment

Kit: Knives hurty....

*Dray cuddles Kit*

Dray: It's okay Kit, no one's going to hurt you or anyone, unless they're defending others.

Kit: Why cousin hav so many then?

Dray: Because Siric is Siric and he's used to it.
                    Arelyss : who's Siric? i don't know him, at least i don't remember, Dray. *to Kit* auntie made some fairy cakes for you*whispers* stoled the recipe but ssssttt don't tell anyone.

Comment

*Kit goes and snuggles Danny*

Kit: New uncle?
                      Danny :*playing with his claw ring * yeaaa kid, the naughty uncle danny !
                      Arelyss: will you stop it? you're scaring him...

Comment

Arelyss : who's Siric? i don't know him, at least i don't remember, Dray. *to Kit* auntie made some fairy cakes for you*whispers* stoled the recipe but ssssttt don't tell anyone.
                        Kit: Heee.... yummy yummy!

Dray: Siric is another wraith adolecent I brought here. He's anti-social, morose and has a tendancy to be violent Don't really know what to do for him...
                        sigpic

Comment

Danny :*playing with his claw ring * yeaaa kid, the naughty uncle danny !
                          Arelyss: will you stop it? you're scaring him...
                          Kit: Hee... Pick up! PickuppickupPICKUP!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Kit: Heee.... yummy yummy!

Dray: Siric is another wraith adolecent I brought here. He's anti-social, morose and has a tendancy to be violent Don't really know what to do for him...
                            Kit: Hee... Pick up! PickuppickupPICKUP!!

Danny:*raising the child up* i'll eeeeeeeaaaaaat you!!!! i eat spoooooileeeed kiiiiiiids!!!
                            Arelyss: anti-social? morose? violent? maybe he's Danny's little brother
                            Danny : *amused* grrrrrr! do i look anti-social to you? i want to have a talk to Siric, if it's possible.

Comment

Danny:*raising the child up* i'll eeeeeeeaaaaaat you!!!! i eat spoooooileeeed kiiiiiiids!!!
                              Arelyss: anti-social? morose? violent? maybe he's Danny's little brother
                              Danny : *amused* grrrrrr! do i look anti-social to you? i want to have a talk to Siric, if it's possible.
                              Kit: Mrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Dray: I'd be careful if you did. Siric hates everyone. He was made a Runner, and worked as a spymaster for a group of theives for I've no idea how long If you think you could find him, then I'm sure you could talk to him...
                              sigpic

Comment

Kit: Mrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Dray: I'd be careful if you did. Siric hates everyone. He was made a Runner, and worked as a spymaster for a group of theives for I've no idea how long If you think you could find him, then I'm sure you could talk to him...
                                Danny:*leaving the kid down carefully* I will not give him any reasons to hate me.* to Arelyss* but you...you will avoid him , got it?
                                Arelyss: *scared by his cold voice* yes...i guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X