Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael: *telepathically to Danny* From what Draygon's been able to find out, Siric's hive was destoryed when he was younger and those few that survived were eitehr fed upon or turned into runners. Maybe you were a member of the enemy hive once, who knows. Don't beat yourself up over it though. The past can't be changed however much we might wish otherwise....
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Michael: *telepathically to Danny* From what Draygon's been able to find out, Siric's hive was destoryed when he was younger and those few that survived were eitehr fed upon or turned into runners. Maybe you were a member of the enemy hive once, who knows. Don't beat yourself up over it though. The past can't be changed however much we might wish otherwise....

Danny* looking for the coffee maker*I do not want to be rude, but I think that you talk of your own experience.do not worry, not here to judge anyone's past,given that I know nothing about mine.

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
        Danny* looking for the coffee maker*I do not want to be rude, but I think that you talk of your own experience.do not worry, not here to judge anyone's past,given that I know nothing about mine.
        Michael: *sigh* Maybe I do... meeting Ariel made me realise that I can't change what I've done. I just have to try and live with the consequences...

Dray: Want a hand there, Danny? *goes to the matter converter and gets Danny a coffee* So how was your talk with Siric? I'm assuming you both refrained from killing each other
        sigpic

Comment

Michael: *sigh* Maybe I do... meeting Ariel made me realise that I can't change what I've done. I just have to try and live with the consequences...

Dray: Want a hand there, Danny? *goes to the matter converter and gets Danny a coffee* So how was your talk with Siric? I'm assuming you both refrained from killing each other
          Danny:*taking the coffee cup* thank you, nice lady! we were just...talking. maybe he needs an adult friend, someone to trust. *sitting on the sofa near Michael* know who is the person you refer, but I do not sympathize too much.

Comment

Danny:*taking the coffee cup* thank you, nice lady! we were just...talking. maybe he needs an adult friend, someone to trust. *sitting on the sofa near Michael* know who is the person you refer, but I do not sympathize too much.
            Dray: It'd take a lot to earn Siric's trust. *takes a cup of tea from the converter and heads off towards her own quaters*

Michael: What do you mean? If I hadn't gone.... insane as it were, then Ariel and her fellow Athosians would not have become hybrids. I only have myself to blame for that.
            sigpic

Comment

Dray: It'd take a lot to earn Siric's trust. *takes a cup of tea from the converter and heads off towards her own quaters*

Michael: What do you mean? If I hadn't gone.... insane as it were, then Ariel and her fellow Athosians would not have become hybrids. I only have myself to blame for that.
              Danny: goodbye,Draygon. *looking at Michael* you...insane? arelyss told me you are a good person and try to help those in need. however, women are very difficult, regardless of race.

Comment

Danny: goodbye,Draygon. *looking at Michael* you...insane? arelyss told me you are a good person and try to help those in need. however, women are very difficult, regardless of race.
                Michael: *sigh* It was after what the Lantians did to me. I was concusmed by a need for revenge. I attempted to kill humans and wraith alike. Not one of my finer moment.... I'm not like that now, though.
                sigpic

Comment

Michael: *sigh* It was after what the Lantians did to me. I was concusmed by a need for revenge. I attempted to kill humans and wraith alike. Not one of my finer moment.... I'm not like that now, though.
                  Danny:know what are you talking about, and Draygon told me that the other hybrid dropped the idea of a possible revenge.This means that it has partially solved the problem. I will retire now, I do not want to waste your time.*leaving the cup down carefully*

Comment

Danny:know what are you talking about, and Draygon told me that the other hybrid dropped the idea of a possible revenge.This means that it has partially solved the problem. I will retire now, I do not want to waste your time.*leaving the cup down carefully*
                    Michael: Very well then. I may as well head to my lab, have a few things to check up on first...
                    sigpic

Comment

Michael: Very well then. I may as well head to my lab, have a few things to check up on first...
                      Danny:* heading to the dart bay* good bye.

Comment

Danny:* heading to the dart bay* good bye.
                        *Michael leaves for the labs*
                        sigpic

Comment

*goes to the dart bay and says goodbye to Karl as she leaves to go back to Kenny's hive*
                          sigpic

Comment

**Shawn sends a telepathic message to Boris**

Shawn: Can you make a general hive announcement for me. I run a dining area, not a mess hall.

**Boris sends a telepathic message back.**

Boris: There are people on this hive going through emotional upheavals over far more important things than what to call a room where everyone eats.

Shawn (sighs): Yes, you're right. The term mess hall is just so common, though, and it's used by the Atlantis expedition for their dining area. Do we really want to give the impression we're anything like the Atlantis expedition?

Boris: Shawn, stop complaining or I'll tell everyone to call it a canteen.

**Shawn goes to his kitchen and gets a bottle of Olesian wine to drown his sorrows with. **
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              **Shawn sends a telepathic message to Boris**

Shawn: Can you make a general hive announcement for me. I run a dining area, not a mess hall.

**Boris sends a telepathic message back.**

Boris: There are people on this hive going through emotional upheavals over far more important things than what to call a room where everyone eats.

Shawn (sighs): Yes, you're right. The term mess hall is just so common, though, and it's used by the Atlantis expedition for their dining area. Do we really want to give the impression we're anything like the Atlantis expedition?

Boris: Shawn, stop complaining or I'll tell everyone to call it a canteen.

**Shawn goes to his kitchen and gets a bottle of Olesian wine to drown his sorrows with. **
                              Ariel:*with a sleepy face*: canteen? mess hall? dining area? whatever, it's still the place to go usually drowning my anger .but since the commander says...ok, i'll call it "canteen".
                              sigpic

Comment

*Draygon goes into the dining area, carrying Kit*

Kit: Me hungry!!!

Dray: So you've been screeching for the last half hour. You're never hungry when I give you something to do.

Kit: Me hungry NOW!

Dray: *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X