Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Fred: I thought I picked something up too.

Neo: I hope they're OK. Perhaps we should ask Erik to do a scan of the ship.
    Tommy: That could be a good idea. Let's leave Rhys some minutes to check and if he can't find anything we'll ask Erik.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: *after Rhys leaves* Don't worry Tommy, I'm sure you will win next time.
      Karl: I hope DS and the kid are all right.
      Mar: Don't worry, I'm sure they are.
      Tommy: Thanks, Mar. It was the first time I ever played Monopoly and I'm usually not good at board games. I mainly agreed on playing because DS likes it when Rhys and me are making an effort to get on together better.

Comment

Ariel : * landing her dart on the hive* i'm sooo dizzy...tired...exhausted...anyone there?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
          Ariel : * landing her dart on the hive* i'm sooo dizzy...tired...exhausted...anyone there?
          *DS comes out from behind the cruiser where she'd been hiding*

DS: Hello, I'm DS. Um... A Human as you can see. And this is Kit. *holds up Kit a bit further*

Kit: Who you, another Auntie for me to play?

Comment

*Kit snuggles closer to DS*

Kit: *whispers* Whothatwhothatwhothat?!
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

* trying to hide her wounds* i'm...ariel...your commander boris said it's ok to land here... don't look at me like that kid !!! i'm...a hybrid. *falls down*
              sigpic

Comment

* trying to hide her wounds* i'm...ariel...your commander boris said it's ok to land here... don't look at me like that kid !!! i'm...a hybrid. *falls down*
                Kit: She look like Uncle Michael an' cousin Molly.... why she fall down? *huggles into DS again*
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: *feeds Karl popcorn* What's wrong? You have been out of it since you told Rhys that you were hearing a voice.

Karl: Uh, it's nothing. One more piece please?

Mar: Certainly. *feeds Karl another piece*
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS is shocked, puts Kit down and runs over to Ariel*

DS: Are you alright?!

*Rhys comes into the dart bay, grumpily*

Rhys: HERE you are! Do you know how difficult it was to find you?! What were you thinking of, exploring the ship on your own?

*Kit hugs Rhys around the knees*

*Rhys notices Ariel*

Rhys: Who's that? She's hurt.

DS: Come over and help me. *to Ariel* Can you walk? We will take you to the infirmary.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      *DS comes out from behind the cruiser where she'd been hiding*

DS: Hello, I'm DS. Um... A Human as you can see. And this is Kit. *holds up Kit a bit further*

Kit: Who you, another Auntie for me to play?
                      Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                      Kit: She look like Uncle Michael an' cousin Molly.... why she fall down? *huggles into DS again*

Ariel :* tries to walk but falls down again * you! little one! is Michael here??? that michael???
                      sigpic

Comment

Ariel :* tries to walk but falls down again * you! little one! is Michael here??? that michael???
                        Kit: Umm.... me scared.... *hides behind Rhys*
                        sigpic

Comment

DS *to Rhys*: Since you're the strongest around here, you should help her.

Rhys: Me?! Why me? *gets an angry look by DS* Argh, alright.

*Rhys walks over to Ariel and steadies her by holding up her arm*

Rhys: Here you can lean on me for support and we bring you over to the transporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            Kit: Umm.... me scared.... *hides behind Rhys*
                            *DS picks up Kit*

DS: Don't worry, Kit. She's hurt and in distress, she needs our help. *to Ariel* I only know the one Michael, he is a hybrid himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              *DS is shocked, puts Kit down and runs over to Ariel*

DS: Are you alright?!

*Rhys comes into the dart bay, grumpily*

Rhys: HERE you are! Do you know how difficult it was to find you?! What were you thinking of, exploring the ship on your own?

*Kit hugs Rhys around the knees*

*Rhys notices Ariel*

Rhys: Who's that? She's hurt.

DS: Come over and help me. *to Ariel* Can you walk? We will take you to the infirmary.

Ariel : * hardly bleeding* i'm ok...think so... who are you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Kit: *to DS* Aunty... why new aunty get all shouty 'bout uncle Michael? Me want aunty Dwaygon 'nd Uncle Michael!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X