Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Dray enters the rec room, and sees Michael dozing on the sofa*

Dray: Awww! Can't resist....

*Dray snuggles up next to Michael*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

**Ciannwn parks her dart in the dart bay and gets out with a shopping bag. She then makes her way to the kitchen where she finds Shawn collecting more recipes from around Earth by way of the Earth internet.**

Ciannwn: Found anything good?

**Shawn gets up smiling and gives her a hug of welcome**

Shawn: Did you enjoy your trip to Wales?

Ciannwn: It was wonderful. **She hands him the shopping bag** I found a shop selling some of the best Welsh delicacies I've ever tasted. There's bara brith, welsh cakes and several kinds of cheese.

Shawn: Thank you. Do you want me to make you anything while you're here?

Ciannwn: No thanks. I'm going to find Boris now.

Shawn: He's missed you.

Ciannwn (smiling) Well, he insisted that I had a few days away from the Chronicles Project.

**She leaves the kitchen.**
      sigpic

Comment

*Michael wakes with a jolt to find Dray snuggled up next to him*

Dray: Did you have to move?

Michael: You could have woken me...

Dray: But you looked like you needed it! I'd better go find Billy, I offered to introduce him to the scottish wraith.

Michael: Billy?

Dray: Apparently he's been in one of the hibernation pods for a while. I'll see you later, unless you want to come?

Michael: I've nothing better to do...

*Michael and Dray leave the rec room*
        sigpic

Comment

**Ciannwn goes to Boris who is in the Commander's throne room. After a big hug of reunion he tells her what's happened while she's been away. She's very amused by the story of Shawn's reaction to the dining area being referred to as a mess hall. **
          sigpic

Comment

*lost on the corridors ,Billy tries to find his way to the dining area.*
            sigpic

Comment

*Michael sends out a telepathic message to Billy on Dray's behalf*

Michael: Want to know if you still want to go visit the Scottish wraith today, if so, to meet us in the dart bay.

Do you want a hand with directions? Draygon gets lost in this place constently.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                *Michael sends out a telepathic message to Billy on Dray's behalf*

Michael: Want to know if you still want to go visit the Scottish wraith today, if so, to meet us in the dart bay.

Do you want a hand with directions? Draygon gets lost in this place constently.
                Billy:*telepathically to Michael* sure, thank you.
                *meanwhile, in her room, Ariel tries to break the data encryption and access the folders from the cd's*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                  Billy:*telepathically to Michael* sure, thank you.
                  *meanwhile, in her room, Ariel tries to break the data encryption and access the folders from the cd's*
                  *Michael provides Billy with telepathic directions to the dart bay, and also to the rec room and dining area for later use*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Michael provides Billy with telepathic directions to the dart bay, and also to the rec room and dining area for later use*
                    *Billy follows the directions and soon arrives to the dart bay. before leaving,sends a telepathic message to ariel* bye sister...see you later.
                    Ariel: *back to Billy* take care .
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                      *Billy follows the directions and soon arrives to the dart bay. before leaving,sends a telepathic message to ariel* bye sister...see you later.
                      Ariel: *back to Billy* take care .
                      *Three darts leave the dart bay. Draygon had pointed out that she would be happy to go in storage, but Michael said she needed the practise*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Three darts leave the dart bay. Draygon had pointed out that she would be happy to go in storage, but Michael said she needed the practise*
                        *amused by the conversation between michael and draygon, billy forgot about ariel and her mysterious problems.on the hive, ariel walks around the room angry because she has not managed to resolve anything *
                        sigpic

Comment

*Having sensed that Michael has left the hive, Siric leaves his hiding place on the lower levels and heads to the lab deck. Entering the main lab, he keeps an eye on Erik and Archimedies as he heads to the workbench he comendeared. He pulls a broken scanner from a box by the workbench and procceds to work on it*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Karl is disturbed from his work by a drone. The drone leads him to the karaoke room. Mar is curled up on the chair and Chris is splayed out on the floor.*

Karl: What is going on here!?

Mar: *wakes up* Ooops. I can't believe we slept in.

Chris: *wakes up and moans* Ugh, my head. Got any aspirin Karl?

Kar: I can't believe you two stayed awake all night.
                            sigpic

Comment

*while trying to calm down Ariel remembered an unconventional form of meditation taught a long time ago on her homeworld. this implied almost complete cessation of breathing to allow the brain to function in other parameters,but was considered too dangerous to be used and was forbidden by the elders*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Mar goes to clean up in her quarters and returns out into the hall to meet up with Karl*

Mar: Where's Chris? I thought he would meet us here.

Karl: I know, but he never showed up...

*hears a loud crash a ways down the hall*

Mar:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X