Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl: *senses the others return*

*telepathically to Boris*
    I am sorry sir, she came unexpectedly and I couldn't say no. But, nothing much has happened. I took her on a tour and now Kit is charming her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Akasha: Of course. *hugs Kit* You certainly are very well-behaved.
      Kit: Heee *snuzzles Akasha*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*Akasha remembers the exotic snacks that she brought with her. She has a sweet tooth and brought many candies and baked goods for herself. Her drone steps foward with her snacks in the fancy basket as she telepathically commanded him*

Akasha: Kit? I brought many cakes and candies for myself. Would you like to share them with me?
        sigpic

Comment

*Akasha remembers the exotic snacks that she brought with her. She has a sweet tooth and brought many candies and baked goods for herself. Her drone steps foward with her snacks in the fancy basket as she telepathically commanded him*

Akasha: Kit? I brought many cakes and candies for myself. Would you like to share them with me?
          Kit: Yummies! Yes please!!
          sigpic

Comment

*The drone brings up the basket to Kit's level so the kid can reach in better*

Akasha: *takes a puff pastry and eats it*
            sigpic

Comment

*The drone brings up the basket to Kit's level so the kid can reach in better*

Akasha: *takes a puff pastry and eats it*
              Kit: *grabs a handful of pastry and muches them* Yummy...
              sigpic

Comment

*DS has turned to stone at the sight of a genuine Wraith Queen. She has only met Ellia and seen Queen Amadala from afar yet. Tommy did just bow and remain silent*

DS *whispering to Tommy*: Maybe we should just keep a low profile here. I don't know how to talk to a Wraith Queen and offering her a snack to make her feel at home seems hardly appropriate.

Tommy: The rec room is big, we could just go to one of the sofas and snuggle.

DS: Always a good choice.

Comment

Karl: *notices DS and Tommy from the corner of his eyes and looks towards them*

Akasha: *notices Karl's sudden movements to the new guests* Well, hello there. You must be some of the crew on this ship. What is your designation?
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: *shoves Tommy forward* You talk to her.

Tommy *bows*: Er... hello. We are responsible for the zoo. That is, we do research on the fauna of Pegasus galaxy and find new species which are suitable for the zoo, for the education and entertainment of the crew.

Comment

*Kit struggles until Akasha puts him down*

*wanders over to Tommy, sticky with pastry*

Kit: Uncle, c'n I visit zooey?
                      sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Of course you can, but only if you promise to not strangle- er - cuddle any of the animals there.

DS: And we need to clean you up before. We wouldn't want the animals to think that you are their dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Tommy: Of course you can, but only if you promise to not strangle- er - cuddle any of the animals there.

DS: And we need to clean you up before. We wouldn't want the animals to think that you are their dinner.
                          Kit: No wanna be ate! *hugs Tommy round the knees*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Tommy picks Kit up while trying not to hold him too close*

Tommy: Don't worry. We'll just wash you and get you some fresh clothes. No animal will eat you.

DS: I'll wait for you here, probably Rhs will turn up soon. He had wanted to see Gabriel and should be here any minute now.

*Tommy takes Kit and leaves the room. DS sits down on a sofa again, eyeing Akasha carefully*

Comment

**Boris, Ciannwn, Neo, Fred and Gawain hurry off to their quarters to get washed and changed into something more respectable. The also down some of Zaddiks' herbal tea so they will be sober when they meet the Queen. **
                              sigpic

Comment

Karl: So, they are only a small part of our crew. The others are scattered about elsewhere.

Akasha: Oh, that is nice. Everyone here seems pleasant. *sees a potted plant and rubs a leaf between her fingers* I think I may need a drink.

Karl: Right this way, your majesty. *shows Akasha to the converter*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X