Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Kit slides off Dray's lap and goes and snuggles Mar*
    Mar: Awww. *snuggles Kit back*

*to Dray* GW visited Kenny's hive last night to play cards. Luckily, Bob was able to beat Chris. Do you want to play cards now?
    sigpic

Comment

*ariel decides to go to the island and leaves*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Mar: Awww. *snuggles Kit back*

*to Dray* GW visited Kenny's hive last night to play cards. Luckily, Bob was able to beat Chris. Do you want to play cards now?
        Dray: I'm no good, sorry... maybe you could teach Kit. Something to distract him...

*Kit keeps snuggling Mar*
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys get up from the sofa. DS walks over to Kit and hugs him*

DS: We can fly over to the island and build sandcastles again if you like and Auntie Draygon allows it. *tickles Kit*

Tommy *to everyone else in the room*: We're going back to earth for a bit. See you all later.

*DS, Tommy and Rhys leave the rec room*

Comment

Dray: I'm no good, sorry... maybe you could teach Kit. Something to distract him...

*Kit keeps snuggling Mar*
            Mar: I'm no good at cards either. Chris has been trying to teach me, but I never managed to beat him yet. *goes to matter converter to get tea* Tea Dray?

*to Kit telepathically* You can practice talking telepathically with me. I took some special medicine that allows me to for a few hours. I promise I won't show you scary things like that tv show.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

DS: We can fly over to the island and build sandcastles again if you like and Auntie Draygon allows it. *tickles Kit*

Tommy *to everyone else in the room*: We're going back to earth for a bit. See you all later.

Mar: Bye DS, Tommy, and Rhys.
              sigpic

Comment

Mar: I'm no good at cards either. Chris has been trying to teach me, but I never managed to beat him yet. *goes to matter converter to get tea* Tea Dray?

*to Kit telepathically* You can practice talking telepathically with me. I took some special medicine that allows me to for a few hours. I promise I won't show you scary things like that tv show.
                Dray: Thanks Mar

Kit: Thinky loudly make head all buzzy....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Dray: That should be fine See you all later
                  sigpic

Comment

Dray: Thanks Mar

Kit: Thinky loudly make head all buzzy....
                    Mar: You're welcome. *pours tea* This is a special blend that I installed in the program a couple of days ago. It is from the, um, *whispers* the planet where Lorne controls Koffee Nirvana. *in normal voice* I love the citrus flavor.

*to Kit* You mean it gives you a headache? *uses telepathy* Hello Kit. Does your head hurt now? *in normal voice* Maybe you just need some rest.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: You're welcome. *pours tea* This is a special blend that I installed in the program a couple of days ago. It is from the, um, *whispers* the planet where Lorne controls Koffee Nirvana. *in normal voice* I love the citrus flavor.

*to Kit* You mean it gives you a headache? *uses telepathy* Hello Kit. Does your head hurt now? *in normal voice* Maybe you just need some rest.
                      Kit: Mreeee! Head buzz!

Dray: *accepts tea* Thanks, I'm sure it's very good *takes a sip*
                      sigpic

Comment

Kit: Mreeee! Head buzz!

Dray: *accepts tea* Thanks, I'm sure it's very good *takes a sip*
                        Mar: *to Dray* Have you ever taken Michael back to Earth? I am planning to take Karl back tomorrow. He likes watching my tv.

*to Kit* Hm. Maybe you need to talk to Uncle Michael. Do kids get headaches?
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: *to Dray* Have you ever taken Michael back to Earth? I am planning to take Karl back tomorrow. He likes watching my tv.

*to Kit* Hm. Maybe you need to talk to Uncle Michael. Do kids get headaches?
                          Dray: Yes I do. Michael does enjoy going, though he doesn't like the scottish weather

Kit: Me no know....

Dray: Maybe we'll ask Michael later, shall we?
                          sigpic

Comment

Dray: Yes I do. Michael does enjoy going, though he doesn't like the scottish weather

Kit: Me no know....

Dray: Maybe we'll ask Michael later, shall we?
                            Mar: Karl doesn't particularly care for the area where I live either, but I have been planning to find a way to sneak him to the Caribbean without being caught. I wonder how Greg gets around without being seen?

*gets a message*

Mar: Oh, no. Chris decided to follow me here.

*Chris comes in*

Chris: Hello Kit. Hello Dray. *sees tea and makes a cup*
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: Karl doesn't particularly care for the area where I live either, but I have been planning to find a way to sneak him to the Caribbean without being caught. I wonder how Greg gets around without being seen?

*gets a message*

Mar: Oh, no. Chris decided to follow me here.

*Chris comes in*

Chris: Hello Kit. Hello Dray. *sees tea and makes a cup*
                              Dray: Hi Chris... Kit, aren't you going to say hello?

Kit: Mreeee
                              sigpic

Comment

Dray: Hi Chris... Kit, aren't you going to say hello?

Kit: Mreeee
                                Chris: What's wrong, kiddo?

Mar: *tells Chris everything*

Chris: Oh. Don't worry, those bad people in the show are far away. *makes funny faces to cheer Kit up*

Mar: *to Draygon* He certainly is a kid at heart, isn't he?

Chris: *overhears Mar* Well, I was the youngest on my hive for centuries.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X