Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne: *hears someone approaching the door* Come in. *he sits on the edge of his desk and has his arms folded*
    sigpic

Comment

**Gawain enters and holds out an Asgard data storage device.**

Gawain: Hermiod agreed to say that he did the analysis of the food samples for you. He copied the information from your own analysis onto Asgard data storage devices. He has also transmitted the information to Woolsey and included a warning that there's at least one Asuran operating in Pegasus.
      sigpic

Comment

Lorne. *takes the device and smiles* Thanks Gawain. *bows* I guess this means that I will be visiting Atlantis sometime soon again. *looks over to drinks on table* Would you like a drink while you are here?
        sigpic

Comment

Gawain: A drink would be nice, thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

Lorne: *pours Gawain and himself a drink* It is from the planet where the HQ is.
            sigpic

Comment

**Gawain tastes the drink.**

Gawain: It's very nice indeed. Erik is wondering if Keller is helping to arrange meetings between McKay and the Asuran. Her duties include medical check ups for a number of human communities so she could be communicating with the Asuran on McKay's behalf when he can't get away from Atlantis himself. We know she helped him before when he ran the Koffee Karma shops.
              sigpic

Comment

Lorne: That is a possibility. I just assumed that she left him, but she could be working with him still. I still remember many of the communities that she would frequent while I was back on Atlantis. Maybe I could send some men there to investigate.
                sigpic

Comment

Gawain: Unless members of these communities are close enough to hear what she's saying they'll probably just assume she's always reporting back to Atlantis every so often.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lorne: Exactly. *sighs and looks at his watch* I'm going to have to go back to HQ soon, and I am sure Boris will be wanting those deliveries soon. *makes gesture to shake hands* Bye Gawain. It was nice talking with you.
                    sigpic

Comment

**Gawain hesitates for a second and then shakes Lorne's hand before leaving the office.**
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar and a drone come up to Gawain.

Mar: Your dart is ready and stocked with the supplies that you came for.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gawain: Thank you. Hermiod copied the information from the food analysis onto Asgard data storage devices and is now telling everyone that he did the analysis himself. **He smiles** Delivering one of these storage devices to Lorne was the real reason for me coming here. I hope everything gets sorted out now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mar: I hope so as well. It is odd that the Asuran hasn't attacked much yet, other than the obvious damage to the coffee fields. Geeky and I were supposed to have gone on a mission long ago, unless Kenny knows something that he isn't telling us.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gawain: Perhaps the Asuran's become cautious after Solma's activities. For all it knows, Kenny could be allied with other magical beings who'd be willing to do return raids on his behalf.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mar: That's true. And let's keep them believing that then.

*finally at dart bay* Goodbye for now, Gawain. Maybe I will meet you later when I make my daily visit to Boris's hive.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X