Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    *Aurora and PA leave a basket of coffee-icing fairy cakes for Kenny, Chris, Mar and anyone alse who wants them. The note attached reads: We heard about Lorne's report, we sent these cakes in the hope of cheering you all up, keep up the good work! *
    Mar: *sees basket* Ooh.

Chris: What's that?

Mar: PA and Aurora left us some fairy cakes with coffee icing.

Kenny: *reads note* That's nice, I will have to thank them later when we see them again.
    sigpic

Comment

Kenny: *to Chris and Mar* We need to investigate these two shops more carefully, but how?

Chris: Maybe we need to use a secret shopper or have a spy work for them...How about Mar? She is human, so she wouldn't arouse suspicion.

Mar: That's not a good reason... *whines*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        *Aurora and PA leave a basket of coffee-icing fairy cakes for Kenny, Chris, Mar and anyone alse who wants them. The note attached reads: We heard about Lorne's report, we sent these cakes in the hope of cheering you all up, keep up the good work! *
        Geeky has one coffee-icing fairy cake.
        Bob: Can I have more than one? Pleaaaaseee?
        Geeky: Well ok. Don't make it a habit.

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Kenny: *to Chris and Mar* We need to investigate these two shops more carefully, but how?

Chris: Maybe we need to use a secret shopper or have a spy work for them...How about Mar? She is human, so she wouldn't arouse suspicion.

Mar: That's not a good reason... *whines*
        Geeky: Sending a secret shopper or an inside "person" to gather information. That sounds very interesting and perhaps risky. Mar are you sure you'll be okay to do this? You'll need someone to watch your back I think.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
          Geeky has one coffee-icing fairy cake.
          Bob: Can I have more than one? Pleaaaaseee?
          Geeky: Well ok. Don't make it a habit.

Geeky: Sending a secret shopper or an inside "person" to gather information. That sounds very interesting and perhaps risky. Mar are you sure you'll be okay to do this? You'll need someone to watch your back I think.
          Mar: Sure, I'll do it. You can help me out if you want.

Chris: Ok then, if you ladies will go to the adjoining room, there are clothes indigenous to the planet where you will go. You don't have to do anything heavy duty, just grab some coffee and cakes, talk to the employees, etc.

Mar: Well, although risky, that sounds somewhat safer. What do you think Geekywraith?

Chris: All you ladies have to do is check out the quality of the products and the shops in general. The more 'risky' business belongs to Lorne and his men. Lorne is going to a local charity dinner where most businesses in the area send reps. Lorne and his men will do the actual contacting with McKay and Ricton there.
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: Sure, I'll do it. You can help me out if you want.

Chris: Ok then, if you ladies will go to the adjoining room, there are clothes indigenous to the planet where you will go. You don't have to do anything heavy duty, just grab some coffee and cakes, talk to the employees, etc.

Mar: Well, although risky, that sounds somewhat safer. What do you think Geekywraith?

Chris: All you ladies have to do is check out the quality of the products and the shops in general. The more 'risky' business belongs to Lorne and his men. Lorne is going to a local charity dinner where most businesses in the area send reps. Lorne and his men will do the actual contacting with McKay and Ricton there.

geekywraith: That would be fine. The indigenous clothes to the planet will help us to blend in. We shouldn't take too many risks on the planet. It could be dangerous. But it's safer if we work as a team I think.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

geekywraith: That would be fine. The indigenous clothes to the planet will help us to blend in. We shouldn't take too many risks on the planet. It could be dangerous. But it's safer if we work as a team I think.
              *Chris gets the transport ready, and takes Mar and Geeky to an uninhabited planet with a gate. Mar and Geeky then go to the advanced planet to visit the shops*

Mar: Wow, its very steampunk here! Geeky, do you see any of the two shops, Yummi Expressions and Le Cafe?

*Mar puts a hand over her eyes to keep out the glare. It must be the middle of the afternoon here*
              sigpic

Comment

*Chris gets the transport ready, and takes Mar and Geeky to an uninhabited planet with a gate. Mar and Geeky then go to the advanced planet to visit the shops*

Mar: Wow, its very steampunk here! Geeky, do you see any of the two shops, Yummi Expressions and Le Cafe?

*Mar puts a hand over her eyes to keep out the glare. It must be the middle of the afternoon here*
                geeky: Indeed it's kind of neat. Let's make sure that we don't look lost in front of the locals...
                I only see one the shops. Shall we check it out?

Comment

geeky: Indeed it's kind of neat. Let's make sure that we don't look lost in front of the locals...
                  I only see one the shops. Shall we check it out?
                  Mar: Sure. I hope none of them saw me.

*Mar and Geeky walk towards the shops. It seems to be a shop that caters to the younger crowd.*

Mar: This must be Yummi Expressions. Let's go in.

*Inside, the shop is filled with mainstream pop music and laughter, also the decor is very bright. A guy at the register beckons them over.*
                  sigpic

Comment

() Makes 3,000th post in Kenny's Hive ()

Register Guy: *In a surfer dude voice* Afternoon, dudettes! Welcome to Yummi Expressions! Have you ladies been to any Yummi Expressions shop before?

Mar: *whispering to Geeky in shock* Oh my gosh, this planet is weird! *to RG* No, no we haven't. We have been meaning to drop by, and decided that today was the day.

Register Guy: Well, we have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies on this side of the West river.

Mar: *looks at coffee products in the glass case* Uh, you choose first Geeky. I can't decide which one to choose!
                    sigpic

Comment

() Makes 3,000th post in Kenny's Hive ()

Register Guy: *In a surfer dude voice* Afternoon, dudettes! Welcome to Yummi Expressions! Have you ladies been to any Yummi Expressions shop before?

Mar: *whispering to Geeky in shock* Oh my gosh, this planet is weird! *to RG* No, no we haven't. We have been meaning to drop by, and decided that today was the day.

Register Guy: Well, we have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies on this side of the West river.

Mar: *looks at coffee products in the glass case* Uh, you choose first Geeky. I can't decide which one to choose!

(3,000th post in Kenny's Hive – yay!)

geeky: *whispers* Oh dear… This Yummi Expressions shop really looks like it caters to the younger crowd. They all look too happy...

Geeky: *geeky gives the RG guy a puzzled look.* You have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies really? Ok then, I will have the double espresso and that small cake over here. What about you Mar have you decided?

Comment

(3,000th post in Kenny's Hive – yay!)

geeky: *whispers* Oh dear… This Yummi Expressions shop really looks like it caters to the younger crowd. They all look too happy...

Geeky: *geeky gives the RG guy a puzzled look.* You have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies really? Ok then, I will have the double espresso and that small cake over here. What about you Mar have you decided?
                        Mar: Um, I'll have the toffee cake and a tall cafe latte.

Register Guy: *Brings Geeky and Mar their orders* Enjoy ladies. *pushes towards them a paper with numbers and mouths out 'call me'*

Mar: Come on Geeky, let's get out of here!

*Geeky and Mar go to a bench nearby to sample their orders*

Mar: Geeky! There cakes taste better than ours! How can this be? We need to find their secrets!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Um, I'll have the toffee cake and a tall cafe latte.

Register Guy: *Brings Geeky and Mar their orders* Enjoy ladies. *pushes towards them a paper with numbers and mouths out 'call me'*

Mar: Come on Geeky, let's get out of here!

*Geeky and Mar go to a bench nearby to sample their orders*

Mar: Geeky! There cakes taste better than ours! How can this be? We need to find their secrets!
                          geeky: What a creep that guy was! Yuck. I would never call that human.
                          *whispers* He would make a fine tasty meal for a wraith nothing more.

geeky: *tastes her tiny cake and drinks her coffee*. Indeed this coffee is remarkable and so is this cake.
                          We must get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Message to Geeky and Mar 6/6/2009

Lorne has returned with news. McKay and Ricton are definitely controlling the two shops, and they are also taking orders from a replicator! Kenny is very worried now that the Asurans have managed to get involved in this. This may make your work even more dangerous, so watch out and be careful!
                            sigpic

Comment

geeky: What a creep that guy was! Yuck. I would never call that human.
                              *whispers* He would make a fine tasty meal for a wraith nothing more.

geeky: *tastes her tiny cake and drinks her coffee*. Indeed this coffee is remarkable and so is this cake.
                              We must get to the bottom of this.
                              Mar: Lol! If only we had a wraith around to feed on him. If only we could find a way to bring Chris along.

*Mar sighs in frustration. How could the competitors products beat Kenny's coffee and Shawn's delicious cakes like that? She and Geeky get up to throw away the trash in the nearest trash can, but a weapon whizzes by them and nicks the wall behind them. Luckily, Mar pulled Geeky out of the way. *

Mar: What was that!?

*Mar looks up the street and sees a tall man in sunglasses wearing a stone expression on his face. He looks at the two women before walking off and disappearing past the crowd of native people.*

Mar: *terrified* Geeky! I think that man is an Asuran!
                              sigpic

Comment

Message to Geeky and Mar 6/6/2009

Lorne has returned with news. McKay and Ricton are definitely controlling the two shops, and they are also taking orders from a replicator! Kenny is very worried now that the Asurans have managed to get involved in this. This may make your work even more dangerous, so watch out and be careful!
                                geeky: *shocked. looks at Mar worried* The Asurans are involved! This may be way over our heads but we must continue our mission. We'll be extra careful. Mckay and Ricton are really messing things up. At least we now know that they are controlling the two shops.

Comment

Working...
                                X