Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Kenny arrives and greets TP and Steve.

Kenny: Welcome to my hive TP, Steve. If you would please follow me to the transporters. It will beam us straight to the gardens on the upper decks. Mar and Chris are already there.
    Steve: I don't think I;ve met Chris yet... what's his position in the hive, Kenny?
    TP:
    Steve: Don't be shy, TP, you know Kenny and Mar!
    TP: Yes, but he's being all formal...
    Steve: That's because he's Commander on his own hive... it's a wraith thing...
    TP: Oh, right
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Steve: I don't think I;ve met Chris yet... what's his position in the hive, Kenny?
      TP:
      Steve: Don't be shy, TP, you know Kenny and Mar!
      TP: Yes, but he's being all formal...
      Steve: That's because he's Commander on his own hive... it's a wraith thing...
      TP: Oh, right
      Kenny: Chris is my second in command. He dutifully commands the ship while I'm away on business related trips, or just visiting other hives or the Planet.

Mar: Yeah TP, Steve's right. *whispers* Kenny has to keep up appearances up here, but he always loosens up when he is off of the hive.

Chris: Good Afternoon Miss TP, Steve. I have heard so much about you two. Do you wish to see the new arrivals from one of the planets we orbited last week?

Mar: Yeah, the plants there were weird. *Points to a hugs flowering plant with purple petals.* That one supposedly flowers during all the seasons. *Points to another flower* This one is slightly opaque. At first we didn't know what it was.

Chris: And don't forget the koi pond! I didn't know you humans had such interesting garden ideas.
      sigpic

Comment

TP: Hello, Chris, *shakes hand* nice to meet you *hugs Mar* Em... that is OK, isn't it?

Steve: Likewise, Chris - I hope what you heard was all good!

TP: Oh, Mar! That flower is beeeeooootiful! I love purple, it's such a gorgoeus colour - and you get these flowers all year round? Oh, Steve, that would be wonderful for your garden, wouldn't it?

Steve: So Kenny, Chris, where do you import your plants from?

TP: *claps hands and rushes off* Koi! Oh, look, Steve - they're huge and such lovely colours!

Steve: Forgive TP - she gets a little over excited sometimes...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          TP: Hello, Chris, *shakes hand* nice to meet you *hugs Mar* Em... that is OK, isn't it?
          Steve: Likewise, Chris - I hope what you heard was all good!
          TP: Oh, Mar! That flower is beeeeooootiful! I love purple, it's such a gorgoeus colour - and you get these flowers all year round? Oh, Steve, that would be wonderful for your garden, wouldn't it?
          Steve: So Kenny, Chris, where do you import your plants from?
          TP: *claps hands and rushes off* Koi! Oh, look, Steve - they're huge and such lovely colours!
          Steve: Forgive TP - she gets a little over excited sometimes...
          Mar: Of course it's ok. Yes, the flowers are great.

Kenny: It's ok Steve. Mar was the same way. She had a hard time deciding what to bring here, so we brought a little bit of everything on board.

Mar: Yes, and speaking of a little bit of everything, how about more rose bushes? *Shows TP the miniature Japanese garden with bonzai trees Kenny had some drones install for her last week*
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: *gets a phone call* Oops, I have to leave soon. I will see you two later. *waves by to TP and Steve* You two can stay though and explore more.

Kenny: Of course. I don't mind. You two can stay as long as you like.
            sigpic

Comment

TP: *jumps up and down clapping hands* Oooh, Steve! A Japanese garden!!! Oh, that would be sooooo good for our meditation!

Steve: Yes, it would actually, I'll ask Kenny to give me more details when he gets back

TP: *runs off to look at something else* I just don't know what to look at first! It's all just so lovely!

Steve: That'll be why you look so good in it

TP: Steve!

Steve: It's OK, babe, they're all gone

TP: Let's go home, hon

Steve:
              sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora drop by quickly to leave fairy cakes for Kenny, Mar and Kenny's crew*

Comment

*Kenny's Crew sent a message to Kenny and Mar about PA's gift. Kenny and Mar then sent a message to PA thanking her*
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: *Walks into the hive after a long and busy day and sees Kenny holding a basket*
                    What's that?

Kenny: Open it and see.

Mar: *Opens basket and sees a cute puppy* Thank you!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*tries to teach the puppy not to chew on the furniture*
                      sigpic

Comment

*The negotiations with the other hive has gone sour. Kenny's hive and its cruiser are now in battle. They are not doing too bad, but Kenny still sends Chris messages about what is happening. Mar has no idea what is happening, and Kenny tells Chris to keep it this way. Chris keeps his mouth shut about the danger that Kenny is in while he and Mar are temporarily staying on others' hives.*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Chris and Mar greet Kenny as his hive and Cruiser comes back*

Mar: Kenny? Why is the hive so badly damaged? Where were you?

Kenny: Uh, look Mar, on the way back, we picked up Beckett from an inhabited world.

Beckett: *rounds the corner* Hello Mar, nice to see you again.

Mar and Chris:
                          sigpic

Comment

*Mar goes to her desk at the Koffee Nirvana HQ on the hive and sees a new report from Chris*

Report: 6/02/2009

Lorne's men have figured out that McKay and Ricton are up to this travesty again! I would have thought that they would have learned their lesson the last time, but they seem to not care. McKay is leading Le Cafe while Ricton is leading Yummi Expressions. But, there is a twist. They are not the primary leaders of this. They are taking orders from someone.

Also, Tharaison says that strange occurences have been happening around the coffee plantations. He thinks that someone is snooping around or is trying to steal the crops!
                            Last edited by Mariellelita; 02 June 2009, 07:10 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Chris: *comes in Mar's office* Did you read the latest reports?

Mar: Yes, I did. They are very troubling. I wonder who is leading McKay and Ricton.

Chris: I know it can't be Keller!

Mar: No, not her.
                              sigpic

Comment

Geekywraith and Bob arrive on the hive and greet Mar and Chris. Geeky has been away and is mysterious about it. She seems to has the ability to vanish at times. She’s concerned about the report from Chris. Mckay and Ricton are up to no good again and they are taking orders from someone.

Geeky: maybe we should have some kind of security system to watch the crops. Like some sort of guardian bug creature native to this galaxy.
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X