Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Message from Mar to Chris on Kenny's Hive*

Chris, the alliance talks with Boris and Akasha went well. They agreed to ally their hives and Akasha will meet up Ellia in the commune later. Tell the rest of the crew the good news.
    sigpic

Comment

*Mar sneaks into Kenny's hive and sits at her desk and reviews the latest reports from Lorne before leaving to go to the Planet.*

Report One 4/28/2009 9:56 PM

Some of my men have returned from their mission of getting info on these new coffee shops. One team has identified them. They are called "Le Cafe" and "Yummi Expressions". Le Cafe seems to be more old fashioned while Yummi Expressions seems to be an new-age artsy coffee shop. Both are located on the more technologically advanced planets. Le Cafe doesn't seem to be much of a threat, all they have to offer is their "atmosphere", but Yummi Expressions needs to be dealt with swiftly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        *Mariellelita returns to Kenny's hive. Akasha has already been sent to her own hive and left minutes ago. Kenny believes in work for all, and has given his own worshipper a job on the hive. Thus, Mar goes to the upper decks and to the Koffee Nirvana HQ to work for the day. She received several transmissions from Lorne giving reports on how the business is doing across the galaxy.*
        *message from the Chill-out Hive*

Jeez, I knew there was a good reason not to worship Kenny!
        Well, if you guys get pooped from working all day long, you can always drop by us for a sauna and a massage!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Two messages arrive for Mariellelita. One is from Shawn to thank her for the wine and the other is from Ciannwn to thank her for the candies.*
          sigpic

Comment

*Creshen arrives to pay his respects to Kenny. He smiles when he sees Kenny and wanders over to get a "Kenny Special" and peruse the new Hive!! Nods at Kenny at all the work that has been done,then bows his respects to Kenny and all that are there,and makes his exit*
            WE HAVE ARRIVED...PREPARE YOURSELVES,HUMANS!

Comment

*Comes back on the hive to greet Chris.*
              sigpic

Comment

*Message from Boris's Hive*

Shawn: I've just seen the sales report for the new pancakes and pancake toppings. Not bad for the first day on the menu.
                sigpic

Comment

SW and Eddie come on board to see the gardens they've heard about. How about a tour Mar and Kenny?
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Mar: *receives a message from a drone that the hive has visitors* Ah, SW. Eddie. I'm glad you made it.

Kenny: Of course we can give you a tour. Normally, there are two gardens. One is for the crew and the other is my private garden. I'll let you two visit my private gardens since you two are our friends. This way please. *Leads everyone to the upper decks*

Mar: *Points* Here is the koi pond. It is one of the most recent additions to the garden.

Kenny: And here are the dogwoods, cherry blossoms, virginia bluebells. I had them taken from Mar's hometown and transplanted here.

Mar: Over there by the benches are a group of strange flowers found a while back. They are opaque and have a sweet, smell.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Gloria Oglethorpe sends a communication to Boris on his hive ship*

Gloria: I'm Gloria Oglethorpe, a Sales Representative for the Koffee Nirvana company. My area includes the sector where your hive is located and the company has a new variety of coffee which your crew and yourself might like to try. I will deliver some samples but thought you would prefer to check my credentials with the company's security division before I arrive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                        Mar: *receives a message from a drone that the hive has visitors* Ah, SW. Eddie. I'm glad you made it.

Kenny: Of course we can give you a tour. Normally, there are two gardens. One is for the crew and the other is my private garden. I'll let you two visit my private gardens since you two are our friends. This way please. *Leads everyone to the upper decks*

Mar: *Points* Here is the koi pond. It is one of the most recent additions to the garden.

Kenny: And here are the dogwoods, cherry blossoms, virginia bluebells. I had them taken from Mar's hometown and transplanted here.

Mar: Over there by the benches are a group of strange flowers found a while back. They are opaque and have a sweet, smell.
                        This is quite lovely!! I love cherry blossoms especially the cherry colored ones!! *sigh* A late winter cold front has destroyed the blossoms in my home town the last couple of years, so I haven't been able to see them bloom for a while. I love the pond. Are there fish in there?? Mmmmm, I love sweet flowers!! Lilacs are one of my favorites!! Mar, you are really lucky!! I'm going to have to convince Steve to put in one on his hive ship!! Thanks for the tour!!
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*Communication for Gloria from Boris*

Boris: My Administration officer reported that your credentials checked out. You are free to deliver the samples whenever you're in my hive's sector.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mar: Thanks SW. You and Eddie can come back whenever you want if you want another
                            tour. *waves goodbye to them both*

Chris: Mar, have you met the new human Gloria?

Mar: Yes, and she is excellent for the company. I am glad that she is able to help us
                            keep ties with Boris and his hive.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Steve and TP arrive in Kenny's hive*
                              *Steve finds two drones and asks them to inform their Commander that he has arrived*

TP: Those drones are a teeny bit scary... I've never been on anyone else's hive before... *bites nails*
                              Steve: They're just drones, baby, you're with me and I know Kenny - you're perfectly safe *takes TP's hand*
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Kenny arrives and greets TP and Steve.

Kenny: Welcome to my hive TP, Steve. If you would please follow me to the transporters. It will beam us straight to the gardens on the upper decks. Mar and Chris are already there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X