Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCH View Post
    MCH: The spice been used for about 6 months, at first it just left a coying nasty taste in my mouth. 3 months ago I got some and it made me feel dizzy and nauseous. I told Woolsey he didn't seem worried. But the spice I tasted when bring Eve and Adam here. Was definitely stronger. Took me about 24 hours to get rid of the taste and the headache.

*looks at Chris* Let me check the jumper scanner before I go around Atlantis.

Mar What I know of the Asuran's is expect the unexpected.
    Kenny: *takes in the information* I see...Mar, have you and Geeky experienced any of this on your mission?

Mar: No, we haven't. Everything was delicious. No aftertaste, no dizzyness, nothing.

Chris: Sure, MCH. Be careful, I don't think they will appreciate you helping wraith, except for Beckett of course.

Mar: *to MCH* You're right. You would think they would try to hide their presence from our scanners, that means what they are doing is probably a ruse.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Shawn: He knows that Cassia spice has been added to the food sold at the Le Cafe and Yummi Expressions shops but has allowed them to remain for research purposes. He's monitoring the population to see there are signs of unusual effects.
      Kenny: Good, then he knows the seriousness of this situation. We can only hope that the Asurans haven't done anything to the humans of this galaxy yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Gloria: If we could provide the Magistrate with details of how people have been affected on Atlantis he would know what to look out for.
        sigpic

Comment

Gloria: If we could provide the Magistrate with details of how people have been affected on Atlantis he would know what to look out for.
          Kenny: Exactly. I know that the Lantians were affected, but don't know exactly how yet. I will ask MCH about this matter further. Hopefully, she has brought a sample of the spice from Atlantis.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            Kenny: *takes in the information* I see...Mar, have you and Geeky experienced any of this on your mission?

Mar: No, we haven't. Everything was delicious. No aftertaste, no dizzyness, nothing.

Chris: Sure, MCH. Be careful, I don't think they will appreciate you helping wraith, except for Beckett of course.

Mar: *to MCH* You're right. You would think they would try to hide their presence from our scanners, that means what they are doing is probably a ruse.
            Mar they may have know you and Geeky where there. Do you know when the shops you visited where open. If they where new the spice could have been very low.

Also I'm the only one who has had a reaction in Atlantis. I gave Erik a blood sample along with the samples. he not sent me the results back yet.

So long as I time this right Chris I'll be fine getting back into Atlantis. Like Mar and Geeky I'm capable of doing snooping. Will Beckett be in Atlantis?
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Kenny: Exactly. I know that the Lantians were affected, but don't know exactly how yet. I will ask MCH about this matter further. Hopefully, she has brought a sample of the spice from Atlantis.
              Gloria: We could bring back some food samples from the Olesan shops for analysis. The results could then be compared with the samples from Atlantis.
              sigpic

Comment

Gloria: We could bring back some food samples from the Olesan shops for analysis. The results could then be compared with the samples from Atlantis.
                MCH: I did give Erik blood samples from me Adam and Eve plus samples of pastries given to me 2 days ago when I left Alpha Base. I'm still waiting for his results.
                As Adam and Eve are Wraith children, yet they showed the same reactions to the spice as I did. Why?
                sigpic

Comment

Mar they may have know you and Geeky where there. Do you know when the shops you visited where open. If they where new the spice could have been very low.

Also I'm the only one who has had a reaction in Atlantis. I gave Erik a blood sample along with the samples. he not sent me the results back yet.

So long as I time this right Chris I'll be fine getting back into Atlantis. Like Mar and Geeky I'm capable of doing snooping. Will Beckett be in Atlantis?
                  Mar: I'm guessing that they were opened recently, about a couple of weeks before our visit.

Kenny: Good. I will ask him about the results later.

Chris: Yes, he is there most of the time. I wonder if he was affected as well. If he was, he may not be of much help.

Kenny: Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gloria: Did the data Mar and I brought back from our mission include any useful information?
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: I'm guessing that they were opened recently, about a couple of weeks before our visit.

Kenny: Good. I will ask him about the results later.

Chris: Yes, he is there most of the time. I wonder if he was affected as well. If he was, he may not be of much help.
                      MCH: If the blood result from me and the children show what the spice does to humans then maybe Erik or Michael could come up with an a serum that could counteract the effect to Beckett.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gloria: Did the data Mar and I brought back from our mission include any useful information?
                        Kenny: It has. The techs are still going over the data and I will share it with everyone on our next meeting.
                        sigpic

Comment

MCH: If the blood result from me and the children show what the spice does to humans then maybe Erik or Michael could come up with an a serum that could counteract the effect to Beckett.
                          Chris: Good. I hope it wont be too hard to make one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Chris: Good. I hope it wont be too hard to make one.
                            MCH:If you can, then you'd only be able to make enough at first for a few people.

Silver: Chris the more you learn about the spice and it effects then we can work out how dangerous it can be to all of us *gesture towards everyone here*
                            sigpic

Comment

Kenny: It has. The techs are still going over the data and I will share it with everyone on our next meeting.
                              Shawn: Will this next meeting be before Gloria and I visit the Magistrate?
                              sigpic

Comment

MCH:If you can, then you'd only be able to make enough at first for a few people.

Silver: Chris the more you learn about the spice and it effects then we can work out how dangerous it can be to all of us *gesture towards everyone here*
                                Chris: That's fine. We will have to give it to the most influential people on Atlantis first, you know, like Woolsey and Beckett. Then to the others later on.

*to Silver* I know, we should be getting the rest of the results soon from Erik.

Shawn: Will this next meeting be before Gloria and I visit the Magistrate?
                                Kenny: Yes, then you and her can share bits of this with him then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X