Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mar: The text said that they would have a meeting soon. *puts away copied data* Also, we have the location of their HQ and all their crop fields, plants, etc.
    sigpic

Comment

*five min later, after walking back to meet Lorne and his men*

Mar: Lorne, are you here? *looks up and sees woman by Lorne* Hello.
      sigpic

Comment

Gloria: Hello. I'm Gloria Oglethorpe.
        sigpic

Comment

Lorne: *tells Mar and Geeky about Gloria and her assignment here* Kenny sent her to help us.

Mar: Really? I'm glad that you were able to come. What is your expertise? Right now, we are just collecting data.
          sigpic

Comment

Gloria: I started out as a sales rep and have had training for undercover operations. This will be the first I've gone on, though.
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: This is my second, but I'm sure we will do fine. *gives Gloria a ruby personal shield brooch* This will help.

Lorne arranges for transport to take the women to the enemy HQ.

Mar: According to Lorne, me, you, and Geeky are here as some sort of business meeting. It seems the Asuran is looking for business partners and we will sneak in and blend in with a group of aroun 30 or so other people. That is how we will sneak in. Got it?
              sigpic

Comment

Gloria: Yes, I understand.
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: The group is over there. Let's follow.

*In front of the enemy HQ is a group of business men and women. A young woman greets them and begins the tour. Minutes later, Mar manages to drag Gloria and Geeky off to the side so they can break away from the rest and start the mission*

Mar: Gloria, did Lorne give you any maps of the place or any direction to go in?
                  sigpic

Comment

Gloria: Yes. Ford has a second window washing company which is supposedly run by someone else so his name isn't linked to it. Two of the cleaners from it have been cleaning the windows of this HQ and taking note of the building's layout. The offices we want are along to the left.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Thanks Gloria. *walks to the left to find the offices* I'll have to try to hack inside. *opens the code panel by the door and gets the doors to open* I guess we can check inside now.

I don't see much. Where do you think sneaky people like them would hide information they didn't want getting out to the public? *thinks*
                      sigpic

Comment

Gloria: A safe which is hidden behind something?
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Maybe. *searches behind desks and paintings* I think I see something. Yeah, the safe is here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Gloria: There's probably some kind of security system. Have you got anything which would interfere with it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: I do. *takes out tools* I brought these with me before I left incase of emergencies like this. *begins to open safe* There. Take out whatever is inside. We can put it on the desk and take pictures of them.
                              sigpic

Comment

**Gloria starts taking things out of the safe.**

Gloria: This looks like a data storage device. It's not something from Earth or Wraith technology so it could be Asuran.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X