Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn: Of course.

**The door opens to reveal a room which is immaculately tidy apart from some opened packing cases**
    sigpic

Comment

Silver to Kenny: MCH has arrived at Cruiser. We need to meet to talk about her return to Atlantis, how she can help to find out where the spice is coming from.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

**Gloria has returned. She and Shawn go to to have a meal at one of the Deck 3 eateries.**
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          **Gloria has returned. She and Shawn go to to have a meal at one of the Deck 3 eateries.**
          Silver and MCH have landed on the Hive and are makeing their way to the eateries on deck 3. MCH wants to try Kenny's coffee.

MCH to Silver: You'll need to order some more coffee and a coffee machine for the cruiser.
          sigpic

Comment

Kenny: *to Silver mentally* Of course. We can discuss this as soon as Mar and I arrive.

Mar: *walks into the eatery in front of Chris and Kenny. She sees Shawn, Silver, and MCH*
            Hello you three! Sorry we took so long to appear.

Chris: Yeah, there has been recent Asuran activity again. We had to make sure the hive was secure before meeting you all.

Kenny: But all is well now. *bows to his guests* Welcome.
            sigpic

Comment

**Gloria returns from the ladies' room and rejoins Shawn. The way they smile at each other indicates that they've been getting on very well indeed.**
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                Chris: Yeah, there has been recent Asuran activity again. We had to make sure the hive was secure before meeting you all.
                Shawn: If you need me to pass on information to Boris I can do so when collecting more possessions.
                sigpic

Comment

Kenny walks over to Gloria and Shawn while Chris visit MCH and Silver.

Kenny: Again Shawn, welcome to the hive. I am glad that you and Gloria seem to good friends now, I assume?

Mar: *to MCH* Glad that you could finally make it over here.

Chris: *bows to MCH and winks* Me as well.

Mar: Chris, don't go upsetting our guests, now...
                  sigpic

Comment

Shawn: If you need me to pass on information to Boris I can do so when collecting more possessions.
                    Kenny: Of course, that would be appreciated.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kenny: *to Silver mentally* Of course. We can discuss this as soon as Mar and I arrive.

Mar: *walks into the eatery in front of Chris and Kenny. She sees Shawn, Silver, and MCH*
                      Hello you three! Sorry we took so long to appear.

Kenny: But all is well now. *bows to his guests* Welcome.
                      Silver Thank you, * bows to Kenny* MCH has to be back within the next 12 hours at Atlantis so what do you need.

MCH: Where was this Asuran activity? Apart from near this Hive anywhere near Atlantis? I use this jumper mainly. Before I go I'll check the scanners just in case.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shawn: Gloria has agreed to become my worshipper.

Gloria: Shawn will be taking me to dine with the Olesian Magistrate soon so we can ask him if he's heard anything useful.

Shawn: As Gloria has been trained as an undercover agent she will know what information you need. I have a lot to learn where that side of things is concerned.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                          Silver Thank you, * bows to Kenny* MCH has to be back within the next 12 hours at Atlantis so what do you need.

MCH: Where was this Asuran activity? Apart from near this Hive anywhere near Atlantis? I use this jumper mainly. Before I go I'll check the scanners just in case.
                          Kenny: Well, I need to know more about the spice used on Atlantis. I know that it has been used in the rest of the galaxy with no ill effects so far. Has McKay used it in the city for a while?

Chris: The activity is from the adjoining star systems. Those systems are usually uninhabited, but the Asurans have been visiting them recently.

Mar: Maybe they are trying to plan an attack? We are orbiting the planet where our coffee is grown.

Chris: I can't be certain of their activities near Atlantis, we never search that area, just the areas important to our company, I'm afraid. But, I will ask the others to search elsewhere as well, if that is what you are suggesting.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shawn: Gloria has agreed to become my worshipper.

Gloria: Shawn will be taking me to dine with the Olesian Magistrate soon so we can ask him if he's heard anything useful.

Shawn: As Gloria has been trained as an undercover agent she will know what information you need. I have a lot to learn where that side of things is concerned.
                            Kenny: Congrats, Shawn and Gloria. *to Gloria* That sounds great. I haven't met the man myself, but I know that he is a good friend of Shawn's. Thanks, he may have heard something since all three coffee shops are located on Olesia as well.

*to Shawn* I'm sure that she will help to teach you at every step of the way.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Well, I need to know more about the spice used on Atlantis. I know that it has been used in the rest of the galaxy with no ill effects so far. Has McKay used it in the city for a while?

Chris: The activity is from the adjoining star systems. Those systems are usually uninhabited, but the Asurans have been visiting them recently.

Mar: Maybe they are trying to plan an attack? We are orbiting the planet where our coffee is grown.

Chris: I can't be certain of their activities near Atlantis, we never search that area, just the areas important to our company, I'm afraid. But, I will ask the others to search elsewhere as well, if that is what you are suggesting.
                              MCH: The spice been used for about 6 months, at first it just left a coying nasty taste in my mouth. 3 months ago I got some and it made me feel dizzy and nauseous. I told Woolsey he didn't seem worried. But the spice I tasted when bring Eve and Adam here. Was definitely stronger. Took me about 24 hours to get rid of the taste and the headache.

*looks at Chris* Let me check the jumper scanner before I go around Atlantis.

Mar What I know of the Asuran's is expect the unexpected.
                              sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Congrats, Shawn and Gloria. *to Gloria* That sounds great. I haven't met the man myself, but I know that he is a good friend of Shawn's. Thanks, he may have heard something since all three coffee shops are located on Olesia as well.
                                Shawn: He knows that Cassia spice has been added to the food sold at the Le Cafe and Yummi Expressions shops but has allowed them to remain for research purposes. He's monitoring the population to see there are signs of unusual effects.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X