Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn: They are asking protection for the children from what I understand. Boris is getting MCH checked out, though, just to make sure she isn't working for McKay.
    sigpic

Comment

Kenny: *stops smiling and looks concerned* Is this MCH connected with other Lanteans? Or are her circumstances suspicious? I'm glad Boris is taking such precautions...
      sigpic

Comment

Shawn: MCH was with an exploration expedition on a planet where she found the children. This could have left her free to communicate with the Asuran, though, so we can't be certain of her motives for helping Silver bring Adam and Eve to the hive.
        sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Hmm, yes. If she was out on other worlds, she might have had contact with Keller as well. Maybe I should meet her tomorrow. I am betting that she is good, and will become a good ally in the future.
          sigpic

Comment

Shawn: If she's still on the hive tomorrow I'll send you a message saying that we want one of those new coffee machines installed. You can then come over and ask Boris to arrange a meeting. The only contact I've had with her so far was to ask her what she and the children wanted to eat. The rest of the time I was keeping Gloria out of the way in the kitchen. After all, we didn't want to risk MCH seeing a Koffee Nirvana rep on a Wraith hive just in case she's with McKay.
            sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Indeed. I'll do that then. Well, when you talk to Boris about the moving situation, make sure to tell me of what he says.
              sigpic

Comment

Shawn: I'll get back to the hive then and start sorting things out.
                sigpic

Comment

**Message from Shawn to Kenny.**

Shawn: I should be moving the day after tomorrow. I still don't know if Boris will want one of those new coffee machines installed If he does, I'll contact you about it in the morning.
                  sigpic

Comment

*PA arrives with Aurora and Craig, and leaves a basket of fairy cakes with various flavoured icing for Kenny and his crew*
                    *PA and her guys head back home*

Comment

Silver: To Kenny.

I'm will be arriving at your hive in 10 minutes. We will be ready to take on board your officers and hive members as arranged when we meet on the Planet.

I'm waiting for MCH to join me from Boris hive, as she will need to return to Atlantis soon.

MCH
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

**Message from Shawn to Kenny**

Shawn: I'm ready to relocate as soon as it's convenient for you. I'll just be bringing a few things with me and will collect the rest later. It could take several trips because I've accumulated a lot of possessions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          **Message from Shawn to Kenny**

Shawn: I'm ready to relocate as soon as it's convenient for you. I'll just be bringing a few things with me and will collect the rest later. It could take several trips because I've accumulated a lot of possessions.
                          Silver to Kenny;

MCH will be leaving Boris hive today could she help Shawn relocate?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Kenny to Silver:

Sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
                            sigpic

Comment

**Shawn arrives and materialises a number of packing cases from his dart's storage before parking. He spends the next few hours getting sorted out in his new quarters. Once he's done that he leaves a message for Gloria who is due back from a sales rep tour later in the day. He wonders if she's managed to uncover any useful information during her travels.**
                              sigpic

Comment

Mar: *mentally contacts Shawn outside his door* Hello, may I come in?

Chris: I wonder what he is doing in there? Tis very quiet.

Mar:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X