Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Meanwhile Ellia is on her way to the swamp with some biscuits so she can feed the hydra.**
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
      Kay : thank you . wish i knew an easy way to travel, my head is killing me. had to analyze a huge volume of data and that lousy hologram refused to help me.
      Solma: I think I can help you there... *grabs Kay's hand and closes her eyes. Suddenly, the two of them are standing in the swamp, being eyed up by a curiouse hydra* Whoa... bit dizzy... *to hydra* Hello there boy...
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

**Ellia arrives at the swamp.**

Ellia: Hello Solma. **To Kay** Are you Kay? I heard there was a new arrival. I'm Ellia. I'm the Queen of Boris's hive but I also run the Hippie commune here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Ellia: Hello Solma. **To Kay** Are you Kay? I heard there was a new arrival. I'm Ellia. I'm the Queen of Boris's hive but I also run the Hippie commune here.
          *Solma waves distractedly at Ellia, stroking the hydra's many heads as they come to nuzzle her*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            Solma: I think I can help you there... *grabs Kay's hand and closes her eyes. Suddenly, the two of them are standing in the swamp, being eyed up by a curiouse hydra* Whoa... bit dizzy... *to hydra* Hello there boy...
            Kay: *while activating her energetic shield* thank you, Solma, i didn't know you possess such a knowledge about teleportation. *looking at the hydra* where did it came from? what sort of food does it needs?

Comment

*Solma waves distractedly at Ellia, stroking the hydra's many heads as they come to nuzzle her*
              Kay: *to Ellia* hello, Queen Ellia. yes,i am Cassandra "Kay" Blue. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Comment

Kay: *while activating her energetic shield* thank you, Solma, i didn't know you possess such a knowledge about teleportation. *looking at the hydra* where did it came from? what sort of food does it needs?
                Solma: All the Sith can travel instantiously from one place to another. We're the reason for so many strage things here... we get bored easily. We brought the hydra here and it normally lives on stuff in the swamp, or Ellia's biscuits *glances over at Ellia*
                sigpic

Comment

Ellia (smiling) It's a pleasure to meet you too. You don't have to address me as Queen, by the way. We're very informal here on the island. You must visit us at the commune for tea and biscuits some time. I won't offer you one of these because they've gone a bit stale.

*Ellia throws a biscuit towards one of the hydra's head. It catches the treat, swallows it and starts purring in multi-harmonics.**
                  sigpic

Comment

Solma: All the Sith can travel instantiously from one place to another. We're the reason for so many strage things here... we get bored easily. We brought the hydra here and it normally lives on stuff in the swamp, or Ellia's biscuits *glances over at Ellia*
                    Kay:*pulling out a pack of biscuits* is it a "he" or a "she"? * goes at the edge and waits* come here! got some alternate universe biscuits for you

Comment

Ellia: I have no idea what the hydra's gender is. Solma could probably tell you, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ellia (smiling) It's a pleasure to meet you too. You don't have to address me as Queen, by the way. We're very informal here on the island. You must visit us at the commune for tea and biscuits some time. I won't offer you one of these because they've gone a bit stale.

*Ellia throws a biscuit towards one of the hydra's head. It catches the treat, swallows it and starts purring in multi-harmonics.**
                        Kay: sure, i will visit the commune...as soon as i'll have some time. *offers Ellia a pack of biscuits*

Comment

**Ellia take the pack of biscuits and tries one.**

Ellia: It's delicious. Is it an alternate universe recipe?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ellia: I have no idea what the hydra's gender is. Solma could probably tell you, though.
                            Solma: *still stroking one of the hydra's heads as the others go to catch biscuits* Hm? What? Oh... well to the better part of my knowledge, the hydra is male *hugs the head she was stroking*
                            sigpic

Comment

**Ellia take the pack of biscuits and tries one.**

Ellia: It's delicious. Is it an alternate universe recipe?
                              Kay:the original recipe belongs to the Nox, a peaceful race that helped us build leviathans - i mean biological starships. they have a huge cooking book with thousands of confectionery recipes.

Comment

Kay:the original recipe belongs to the Nox, a peaceful race that helped us build leviathans - i mean biological starships. they have a huge cooking book with thousands of confectionery recipes.
                                Ellia: Do you have those recipes in your ship's data base? If so, Shawn would be very interested in them. Have you met him yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X