Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Molly: Ohhh, I'd love to see the hydra! I borrowed some books from Draygon, and I read all about hydras, and other mythological creatures. I'm so jelouse!
    Ariel: don't be, just go to see it in the swamp! i must go now, it was nice to see you. *hugs Molly and heads to the dart*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      Ariel: don't be, just go to see it in the swamp! i must go now, it was nice to see you. *hugs Molly and heads to the dart*
      *Molly waves goodbye to Ariel as she leaves. Unhitching the Kelpie, Molly mounts it and kicks it into a steady trot to the Hill Fort, to return it to Connolly*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*A dart lands near the pirate camp and Cat and Jareth walk out*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          *A dart lands near the pirate camp and Cat and Jareth walk out*
          *Gowen walks up to them*

Gowen: Hi there. I don't know if you had anything planned or something, but if you'd like, Draygon and Kit are helping me try and make Solma feel better. She's not been feeling great recently
          sigpic

Comment

*Danny heard the dart and rushes to see who arrived*
            sigpic

Comment

*Gowen walks up to them*

Gowen: Hi there. I don't know if you had anything planned or something, but if you'd like, Draygon and Kit are helping me try and make Solma feel better. She's not been feeling great recently
              Jareth: Hi,... what happend to Solma? We were not here for a long time.
              Cat: Hello Gowen, of course we can help.
              sigpic

Comment

*Gowen waves to Danny*

Gowen: Hi there, Danny. WraithCat and Jareth just arrived, and I was just asking them if they'd like to help cheer up Solma She's not been feeling too good lately.
                sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy take a walk along the beach and approach the Pirate camp*

DS: Hi, Cat, Jareth, Gowen!

Tommy: Hi. How are you all?

Comment

Jareth: Hello Danny, long time no see.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jareth: Hi,... what happend to Solma? We were not here for a long time.
                      Cat: Hello Gowen, of course we can help.
                      Gowen: Well first, Mar and Chris asked her to help with some spy work, but they didn't warn her that the Asurans were involved and she got badly burnt. Connolly brought her back the other dya, telling me she'd collapsed after teleporting him and Danny to the hive I'm actually a bit worried for her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Cat: Hello you two,... where´s Rhys?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Gowen: Hi guys. Listen, Kit and Draygon are trying to make Solma feel better at the moment, and I'm sure the more company would be appricated
                          sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Well first, Mar and Chris asked her to help with some spy work, but they didn't warn her that the Asurans were involved and she got badly burnt. Connolly brought her back the other dya, telling me she'd collapsed after teleporting him and Danny to the hive I'm actually a bit worried for her.
                            Cat: That sounds not good.
                            Jareth: Indeed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cat: That sounds not good.
                              Jareth: Indeed.
                              Gowen: That's what I thought. I thought that maybe if I could make her feel better, then maybe it would help her recover. I really don't think she's used to being ill or injured
                              sigpic

Comment

Cat: Hello you two,... where´s Rhys?
                                *Rhys comes crashing through the undergrowth of the forest*

Rhys: ($)=§%§"/()!!!

DS: There he is. He thought he had discovered a shortcut.

Gowen: Hi guys. Listen, Kit and Draygon are trying to make Solma feel better at the moment, and I'm sure the more company would be appricated
                                Tommy: Sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X