Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Gordon and Darrell enter.**

Darrell: Hi. It's nice to see somebody in here today.
    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello Darrell. Hello Gordon.

Kenny: Good afternoon.

Beckett: *turns around warily and looks at the new guests* Hello, I'm Doctor Beckett.
      sigpic

Comment

Darrell to Beckett: Ellia told us about you. She said you're no longer like the original who experimented on Michael.
        sigpic

Comment

Beckett: *to Darrell* That is correct. Unlike the original, I now work for the wellbeing of all the inhabitants of this galaxy, wraith included.
          sigpic

Comment

Darell: Fancy a drink?

Gordon: So how do you work for Wraith well being?
            sigpic

Comment

Beckett: Sure, I'd love one. What kind?

Mar: Kenny and I will have a soda.

Beckett: Well, for starters, I managed to convince the other Lanteans, especially Woolsey and other scientists, that the gene therapy project was headed in the wrong direction. We ended it about a year ago.
              sigpic

Comment

Darrell: It might be easier if you go to the bar and have a look. We've got every variety of rum you can think of and many different wines. **He waves to a passing nymph** Can you get us two sodas please? **The nymph smiles at him and goes off to get the drinks.**

Gordon: I'm glad to hear the gene therapy research has finished.

Darrell: Don't suppose you've got a therapy which stops Wraith singing qua qua diddley qua qua.

**Gordon glares at him.**

Gordon: I'm doing my best to break the habit.
                sigpic

Comment

Becket: That's fine. *gets up from seat and looks around the bar* I guess I'll have the rum over there. *points to a bottle, a nymph nods and starts pouring the drink in his glass*

Kenny: What do you mean a therapy for singing? What happened? *looks at Gordon and Darrell worried*

Beckett: *laughs* Um, no, sorry. But, I'll tell you if I ever do find a cure for it. How about that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Darrell: Gordon has a habit of singing qua qua diddley qua qua. It drives everyone mad. He's trying to break the habit as he said but he keeps having relapses.
                    sigpic

Comment

Beckett: Ah, the poor lad.

Mar: *to Gordon* How about now? Do you have any urges to sing? I have never heard you sing before.
                      sigpic

Comment

Darrell: It's poor everyone else who ends up listening to him.

Gordon: I don't start singing when I'm chatting to people. It's when I'm thinking about something or just day dreaming.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: In that case, Gordon, let's keep chatting for Darrell's sake. *looks at tattoo* Nice tattoo, when did you get it?

Beckett: *to Darrell* I'm really excited today. Mar and Kenny are going to take me back to the hive later. It will be nice going to visit a hive, just as a guest though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Gordon: Thanks. I got it on my original hive where I grew up.

**A nymph gives Mar and Kenny a tankard of mineral water each.**

Darrell: I've never been to Kenny's hive but I've heard it's got a lot of facilities to suit humans.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: You're welcome. I had been thinking on getting one myself for a while. *takes water* Thanks.

Kenny: *to the nymph* Ty. *to Gordon* We were supposed to be scheduled to get one each together weeks ago. But you know Mar.

Mar: I was afraid of the pain.

Beckett: *to Darrell* I haven't been on any hives at all for an extended period of time. All I know is that there are labs. So, tell me about yourself.
                              sigpic

Comment

Darrell: There's nothing much to tell, really. Gordon and I heard that Wraith and humans were trying out new ways of life on this planet so we decided to take a look. We watched a movie from Earth called Pirates Of The Caribbean and some of us liked the clothes and decided to wear pirate costumes.

Gordon: I discovered an Earth band called Adam And The Ants who were around in the 80's in your way of dating.

Darrell: One of their songs is about a dandy highwayman and that's where he got qua qua diddley qua qua from..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X