Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Draygon meets Ariel as she makes her way back to Molly's tent*

Dray: Heya, you and Molly get on then?

Ariel : yes, we enjoyed this wonderful sunny day and the athosian tea, of course. *whispering in Dray's ear* can we go home now? please?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      Ariel : yes, we enjoyed this wonderful sunny day and the athosian tea, of course. *whispering in Dray's ear* can we go home now? please?
      Dray: I'm glad to hear that... of course we can Come on then... *leads way back to their darts*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Dray: I'm glad to hear that... of course we can Come on then... *leads way back to their darts*

Ariel *following Dray* :thank you.
        sigpic

Comment

Ariel *following Dray* :thank you.
          *The two of them arrive at their darts and soon their is the sound of dart engines as they take off*
          sigpic

Comment

*loud giggling emerges from the roundhouse*

DS: Come on now, boys, don't be so ticklish! I need to apply the woad paint tattos everywhere.

Comment

arelyss : *As she woke up and noticed that she's alone, started to behave oddly and speak in poems * clouds in my coffee...there are still clouds in my coffee...
              sairaa : ??? clouds? where? coffee???

Comment

ariel : *After a smooth landing, started to walk on the beach in her bare feet* oh it's sooo cold today...*suddenly noticed a woman with a lost look,singing* hi there!
                sigpic

Comment

arelyss : sing once again with me...that strange duet...my powers over you...grows stronger yet...
                  sairaa * to the other woman* oh, i apologise for her behavior...she's...lost. i'm sairaa from planet Ram and this is arelyss, my host.
                  arelyss : i see a boat on the river...it's sailing away...down to the ocean...it's true, i can say...

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                    arelyss : sing once again with me...that strange duet...my powers over you...grows stronger yet...
                    sairaa * to the other woman* oh, i apologise for her behavior...she's...lost. i'm sairaa from planet Ram and this is arelyss, my host.
                    arelyss : i see a boat on the river...it's sailing away...down to the ocean...it's true, i can say...
                    ariel *cautiously approaching the strange woman* i'm...ariel from new athos...half wraith...you must be a goa'uld, sairaa. what's wrong with your ...ho...i mean friend? did she heard a single word i've said?
                    sigpic

Comment

ariel *cautiously approaching the strange woman* i'm...ariel from new athos...half wraith...you must be a goa'uld, sairaa. what's wrong with your ...ho...i mean friend? did she heard a single word i've said?

arelyss : alone, in the world of light...alone...outside my time...
                      sairaa : *whispering in ariel's ear* she went nuts after her wraithy boyfriend left, maybe you saw him...he's young and nice, with blue eyes

Comment

*Molly makes her way alone the beach to Arelyss and Ariel*

Molly: Hello, I heard your dart... *looks at Arelyss* Are you all right?
                        sigpic

Comment

arelyss : alone, in the world of light...alone...outside my time...
                          sairaa : *whispering in ariel's ear* she went nuts after her wraithy boyfriend left, maybe you saw him...he's young and nice, with blue eyes
                          ariel :* confused and amazed by what she heard from sairaa* awww poor thing ! didn't saw him , in fact, never saw a blue-eyed wraith. maybe i can help the woman, I will prepare a cure.
                          sigpic

Comment

arelyss : i can't stand the rain...agaist my window...*sitting down on the wet sand*
                            sairaa : *amused* hello, and no, she's not ok.went nuts after her boyfriend left, just talking about that with ...Ariel?

Comment

arelyss : i can't stand the rain...agaist my window...*sitting down on the wet sand*
                              sairaa : *amused* hello, and no, she's not ok.went nuts after her boyfriend left, just talking about that with ...Ariel?
                              Molly: I remember Solma about him. Do you know where he's gone? I could ask Solma to look for him...
                              sigpic

Comment

ariel :*hugs molly* hello my dear ! how are you? just met with them and now i'm thinking about what sairaa said: a blue-eyed wraith? did you ever saw something like that?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X