Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Molly: *drying her eyes with the back of her hand* The tea is lovely, thank you. What was your life like? Before I mean... I've just never had the chance to meet someone who was even remotely like me before I came here...
    Ariel : you're welcome , dear ! my life...my life was full of hapiness and love. grew up in the same house as Teyla, my beloved leader. learned to heal people from her mentor, an old woman named Charrin. one day, a strange flying thing appeared out of nowhere and took us... * trying hard to hold her tears* an underground facility, a dark room and of course ! the day i died. i've been injected with a drug by another hybrid, you know him well, i guess. the same one that revived me ! * laughing hysterically* last evening crushed my dart on a hive and saw him again. * drinking from another tea bottle*
    sigpic

Comment

*The scottish wraith takes the peeled potatoes out of the round house in the basket*
      Scottish wraith: If ye's wants, ye could gee dressed up. Ay'll jist gee geh these t' th others first...
      *he leaves*
      Rhys: Did you hear that? He wants us to get dressed up. *approaches DS* That means...

Tommy *approaches from DS's other side*: ... we have to get undressed at first.

DS *draws them both closer*: Sensible thinking, boys. But someone lock the door first, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
        Ariel : you're welcome , dear ! my life...my life was full of hapiness and love. grew up in the same house as Teyla, my beloved leader. learned to heal people from her mentor, an old woman named Charrin. one day, a strange flying thing appeared out of nowhere and took us... * trying hard to hold her tears* an underground facility, a dark room and of course ! the day i died. i've been injected with a drug by another hybrid, you know him well, i guess. the same one that revived me ! * laughing hysterically* last evening crushed my dart on a hive and saw him again. * drinking from another tea bottle*
        Molly: You mean Michael?! I never knew he conducted experiments on people Well, except for that thing with the thunk spray, but are you telling me he made you a hybrid?
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Rhys: Did you hear that? He wants us to get dressed up. *approaches DS* That means...

Tommy *approaches from DS's other side*: ... we have to get undressed at first.

DS *draws them both closer*: Sensible thinking, boys. But someone lock the door first, okay?
          *Knock on the door*

Scottish wraith: Err... Connolly seemed t' think t'would be best if Ah didne cum in fer some reason... jist wanted t' gee ye sum proper attire fer this evenin...

*opens the door enough to drop in a buddle of clothes, and a bowl of woad paint*

Scottish wraith: See ye's in a bit then...
          sigpic

Comment

*Knock on the door*
            Scottish wraith: Err... Connolly seemed t' think t'would be best if Ah didne cum in fer some reason... jist wanted t' gee ye sum proper attire fer this evenin...
            *opens the door enough to drop in a buddle of clothes, and a bowl of woad paint*
            Scottish wraith: See ye's in a bit then...
            *a crashing noise emerges from inside, then a yell and a pained snarl*
            OUCH! Get your arm out of my face!
            Sorry.
            Boys! He has left, nothing embarassing has happened. In fact, he has left us a nice toy - look, woad paint!

Comment

Molly: You mean Michael?! I never knew he conducted experiments on people Well, except for that thing with the thunk spray, but are you telling me he made you a hybrid?

Ariel : oh yeah, he did that. somehow i'm grateful for this gift...my wounds are healing faster and i'll live longer. but, as the seer said, there's a highter price to pay.
              sigpic

Comment

Ariel : oh yeah, he did that. somehow i'm grateful for this gift...my wounds are healing faster and i'll live longer. but, as the seer said, there's a highter price to pay.
                Molly: Seer? I've only met the one seer and she was a wraith
                sigpic

Comment

Molly: Seer? I've only met the one seer and she was a wraith
                  Ariel : there was a seer on New Athos , a human, i've met her only once. she told me i'll become a "shakti" - a sacrifice. never believed her ! * laughing * tell me about your wraith seer, please.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ariel : there was a seer on New Athos , a human, i've met her only once. she told me i'll become a "shakti" - a sacrifice. never believed her ! * laughing * tell me about your wraith seer, please.
                    molly: She wasn't my wraith seer... she was exceptianlly old and well respected amongst wraith, so I gathered. I think she disapproved of some of the things I did occasionally, but she was the closest thing I've ever had to grandmother
                    sigpic

Comment

molly: She wasn't my wraith seer... she was exceptianlly old and well respected amongst wraith, so I gathered. I think she disapproved of some of the things I did occasionally, but she was the closest thing I've ever had to grandmother
                      Ariel :*tired* i see... what have you done to upset her? hopefully nothing as bad as i used to do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ariel :*tired* i see... what have you done to upset her? hopefully nothing as bad as i used to do.
                        Molly: It was always just little things, decisions I made and such. Is there anymore of that tea? It was very nice...
                        sigpic

Comment

Molly: It was always just little things, decisions I made and such. Is there anymore of that tea? It was very nice...
                          Ariel : *offering Molly the last tea bottle* take it, i'll prepare more tomorrow. i guess you want to know about the bad things i used to do, isn't it? as a hybrid, i killed people by feeding on them, breaking the healer's oath. blamed him for everything,but that was wrong. i was a monster because i wanted to be. simple . it's time for me to leave now, Molly. i'll go find Draygon and go home, but don't worry, i'll come back soon, ok? *hugs Molly*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ariel : *offering Molly the last tea bottle* take it, i'll prepare more tomorrow. i guess you want to know about the bad things i used to do, isn't it? as a hybrid, i killed people by feeding on them, breaking the healer's oath. blamed him for everything,but that was wrong. i was a monster because i wanted to be. simple . it's time for me to leave now, Molly. i'll go find Draygon and go home, but don't worry, i'll come back soon, ok? *hugs Molly*
                            Molly: *hugs back* I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow then I'd love to learn how to make that tea. Maybe I'll visit the hive tomorrow. I've not seen Siric in ages
                            sigpic

Comment

Molly: *hugs back* I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow then I'd love to learn how to make that tea. Maybe I'll visit the hive tomorrow. I've not seen Siric in ages
                              Ariel : sure, i'll be glad to teach you to make tea. wait a minute ! siric? i know him, asked for his help to fix my dart. well goodbye dear. * walks away and starts searching for Dray*
                              sigpic

Comment

Ariel : sure, i'll be glad to teach you to make tea. wait a minute ! siric? i know him, asked for his help to fix my dart. well goodbye dear. * walks away and starts searching for Dray*
                                *Draygon meets Ariel as she makes her way back to Molly's tent*

Dray: Heya, you and Molly get on then?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X