Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    *Crockett and Isolde arrive*

Crockett: A water fight...
    Iz: Oh no, not again...
    *Gowen waves to Isolde and Crockett*

Gowen: Hello there. Long time no see
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Gowen: Hello there, I don't think we've met. Hang on, didn't Tommy call you arelyss, yet you say your name is sairaa

arelyss : * laughing* " i am arelyss..host to the goa'uld called sairaa. nice to meet you"

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
        *Jareth puts up resistance*
        Jareth: *with a nasty grin* Well, if you mean to play unfair, I can too.
        *Jareth trys to kick off Rhys´s leg.*
        *Rhys jumps backwards, almost toppling DS from his shoulders by the sudden movement*

DS *protesting*: Hey! Could you boys stop that?

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
          arelyss : * laughing* " i am arelyss..host to the goa'uld called sairaa. nice to meet you"
          Gowen: Nice to meet you too, both of you I'm Gowen, and the woman who was with me a moment ago was Solma. I'm wraith and she's actually a Scottish fey known as a Sith... it's complicated
          sigpic

Comment

*Gowen waves to Isolde and Crockett*

Gowen: Hello there. Long time no see
            *Crockett rushes off to collect water for the pistols he's begun to carry all the time*

Iz: *watches Crockett go and smiles at Gowen* Yeah, we've been really busy, but it's so good to see everybody.
            sigpic

Comment

*Mar, Chris, and Kenny come back around towards the group*

Kenny: What is going on now?
              sigpic

Comment

*Crockett rushes off to collect water for the pistols he's begun to carry all the time*

Iz: *watches Crockett go and smiles at Gowen* Yeah, we've been really busy, but it's so good to see everybody.
                Gowen: Yeah it is... *to Crockett* Hey, need a hand?
                sigpic

Comment

Arelyss : * hugs Mar* "hello my dear. how are you guys? everything's fine? "

Comment

Arelyss : * hugs Mar* "hello my dear. how are you guys? everything's fine? "
                    Mar: *hugs arelyss back* Hello, we are fine. We feel very relaxed now that we have taken a walk around.

Chris: Yes, I loved the scenery.

Kenny: How are you and sairaa?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      *Rhys jumps backwards, almost toppling DS from his shoulders by the sudden movement*

DS *protesting*: Hey! Could you boys stop that?
                      Jareth: Sorry, DS

Cat: Sorry, Jareth can somethimes be as mean as the devil himself *carries on to push DS*
                      sigpic

Comment

arelyss : " i'm ok, she's not. sairaa's prepairing to go to stasis. besides, i feel like something's wrong...someone is hurt...asking for help... i'm confused. sorry about that"

Comment

Gowen: Yeah it is... *to Crockett* Hey, need a hand?
                          Crockett: *tosses a pistol to Gowen* You betchya...

Iz: Don't you dare come and chase me, Crockett. This is a new skirt.

Crockett:
                          sigpic

Comment

arelyss : " i'm ok, she's not. sairaa's prepairing to go to stasis. besides, i feel like something's wrong...someone is hurt...asking for help... i'm confused. sorry about that"
                            Mar and Chris: !

Kenny: Is there anything that we can do to help?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                              Mar and Chris: !

Kenny: Is there anything that we can do to help?

arelyss: * troubled* " no... not sure...oh nevermind, just have fun, ok? i'll try to find out what wrong"
                              sairaa : * to arelyss * " you will ...alone...goodbye for now, my dear human"
                              arelyss : *scared* " what??? goodbye??? what's wrong with you? i'm sorry..."
                              sairaa : *with a weak voice* : " don't worry, i'll be back. just need to sleep...to rest..." *fading* " take care of you"

Comment

Crockett: *tosses a pistol to Gowen* You betchya...

Iz: Don't you dare come and chase me, Crockett. This is a new skirt.

Crockett:
                                Gowen: Thanks Crockett...

*Solma reappares and taps Gowen on the shoulder*

Solma: You wouldn't be thinking of starting to play without me, no would you?

Gowen: What took you so long?

Solma: *sigh* The Scottish wraith found a crashed dart on the other side of the island, and they've just taken the pilot over to the Hill Fort. That's why I was longer, because I was asked to help out, happy?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X