Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
    Cat: Nice try hehe
    *Cat clings tighter to Jareth´s body*
    Jareth: Ouch, not so tight.
    Cat: Oops, sorry.
    *Rhys begins to splash water at Cat*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      *Tommy waves hello at Mar, Kenny and Chris*
      *Mar, Kenny, and Mar, wave back to Tommy*

Chris: *yells* Hello! *almost trips in the water*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Solam: Hmph
        Gowen: Look, Solma, why not make yourself useful and then maybe we can play.
        Solma: Okay, but only 'cos it's you
        *Solma vanishes*
        Gowen: While we wait, how are you? Haven't seen you in a while, not since the riding lessons
        Tommy: Thanks, quite fine in fact. *stops talking when loud squealing indicates that DS nearly fell into the water* How are you and Solma? Is she your worshipper now?

Comment

*Rhys begins to splash water at Cat*
          Cat: Hey, that´s not fair, Rhys. I can´t fight agains you and DS. Jareth do something!

*Jareth growls and grabs Rhys´s hands*
          sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Thanks, quite fine in fact. *stops talking when loud squealing indicates that DS nearly fell into the water* How are you and Solma? Is she your worshipper now?
            Gowen: She's fine. I'm not sure if she's my worshipper or if I'm her wraith. Either way works fine for me She does have a tendancy to loose her temper though...
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Gowen: She's fine. I'm not sure if she's my worshipper or if I'm her wraith. Either way works fine for me She does have a tendancy to loose her temper though...

sairaa : *to Gowen* " hi there, i'm Sairaa"

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                sairaa : *to Gowen* " hi there, i'm Sairaa"
                Gowen: Hello there, I don't think we've met. Hang on, didn't Tommy call you arelyss, yet you say your name is sairaa
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  Cat: Hey, that´s not fair, Rhys. I can´t fight agains you and DS. Jareth do something!

*Jareth growls and grabs Rhys´s hands*
                  Rhys: No one said I had to play fair! *gets nudged again by DS*

DS: I say so each time we play something.

*Rhys tries to pull his hands back with a quick yank to catch Jareth unaware*

Comment

Tommy: Don't worry. We haven't settled the Wraith/Worshipper question either. In the end it just balances out, I think. Isn't it dangerous when she loses her temper since she can do magic? She could turn you into a toad.

Comment

Tommy: Don't worry. We haven't settled the Wraith/Worshipper question either. In the end it just balances out, I think. Isn't it dangerous when she loses her temper since she can do magic? She could turn you into a toad.
                      Gowen: She's a fey, not a witch! The most I think she'd do to me is magic me somewhere random, or get her friends to help her teach me a lesson. I just try to keep on the right side of her
                      sigpic

Comment

Rhys: No one said I had to play fair! *gets nudged again by DS*

DS: I say so each time we play something.

*Rhys tries to pull his hands back with a quick yank to catch Jareth unaware*
                        *Jareth puts up resistance*

Jareth: *with a nasty grin* Well, if you mean to play unfair, I can too.

*Jareth trys to kick off Rhys´s leg.*
                        sigpic

Comment

Gowen: She's a fey, not a witch! The most I think she'd do to me is magic me somewhere random, or get her friends to help her teach me a lesson. I just try to keep on the right side of her
                          Tommy: Sorry, I don't know much about Sith magic. But it's rather disturbing to imagine being transferred to anyplace at random. I will try to keep on the right side of her myself. How's Yanra? I haven't seen him since the riding lesson either.

Comment

*Mar, Chris, and Kenny get dressed and decide to take a walk around the island*
                            sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Sorry, I don't know much about Sith magic. But it's rather disturbing to imagine being transferred to anyplace at random. I will try to keep on the right side of her myself. How's Yanra? I haven't seen him since the riding lesson either.
                              Gowen: I don't either, I only know what Solma decides to tell me, so I don't even know if she's not pulling my leg Yanra's settling in. He's spending time at the Tavern today, because Solma was complaining I don't spend enough time with her again I'm sure the dryads will keep and eye on him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Crockett and Isolde arrive*

Crockett: A water fight...
                                Iz: Oh no, not again...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X