Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Mar, Chris, and Kenny say hello back to DS*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss
      sairaa * to arelyss * : " i like them ..."
      arelyss : " they are a lovely pair " * smiling*
      sairaa : " is that ...envy? "
      arelyss : " no...i just like to see happy people around. "
      Michael: *telepathically to arelyss and sairaa* I'm sure you'll find someone. After all, you already expresed an interst in a certian Scottish wraith
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

sairaa : " smells like a little fight...Chris and Michael? "
        arelyss : *to Sairaa * : " oh shut up !!! no one can seduce Dray...she loves her man ...Michael. "
        sairaa : " maybe " * evil grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Michael: *telepathically to arelyss and sairaa* I'm sure you'll find someone. After all, you already expresed an interst in a certian Scottish wraith
          arelyss : *telepathically to Michael* " thanks...you are very nice...wish i can be as happy as Dray is . "

Comment

Mar: *steps in between Chris and arelyss* It is nice to meet you again. Just ignore Chris's antics.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
              sairaa : " smells like a little fight...Chris and Michael? "
              arelyss : *to Sairaa * : " oh shut up !!! no one can seduce Dray...she loves her man ...Michael. "
              sairaa : " maybe " * evil grin*
              Dray: Of course not! And Michael's got over being jelouse of any and every wraith I chat to... haven't you?

Michael: I learnt my lesson after the incident with Boris, don't worry.
              sigpic

Comment

Chris: *Hears Draygon's conversation and looks to Mar* Has the Commander ever been jealous?

Kenny: Of course not! At least not recently. *shifty eyes*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  Mar: *steps in between Chris and arelyss* It is nice to meet you again. Just ignore Chris's antics.
                  arelyss :*hugs Mar* " hello again...i guess Chris told you about my chat with sairaa...i'm sorry...she's always talking crazy things when drunk. on our homeworld sairaa used to drink and fight all the time...who's Boris?"

Comment

arelyss :*hugs Mar* " hello again...i guess Chris told you about my chat with sairaa...i'm sorry...she's always talking crazy things when drunk. on our homeworld sairaa used to drink and fight all the time...who's Boris?"
                    Mar: Yes he did. Michael also made special medicine that can allow humans to hear wraith thoughts, but I haven't had any in a while so I can hear them now. lol Boris is a wraith commander of the ship where Michael lives. He may look scary, but he is a very nice wraith, one of the best wraith I know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Yes he did. Michael also made special medicine that can allow humans to hear wraith thoughts, but I haven't had any in a while so I can hear them now. lol Boris is a wraith commander of the ship where Michael lives. He may look scary, but he is a very nice wraith, one of the best wraith I know.

sairaa : " scary? mmm...scary and nice? sounds good " * licking her lips*
                      arelyss *to sairaa* : " oh please shut up...or else i'll have to fight some jealous female...i'll have no hair at the end of the fight"

Comment

Mar: I don't know how many of the other wraith and worshippers you have met so far. I worship Kenny and Karl. Karl is off on Boris's hive right now. I don't worship Chris, he is just a friend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: I don't know how many of the other wraith and worshippers you have met so far. I worship Kenny and Karl. Karl is off on Boris's hive right now. I don't worship Chris, he is just a friend.
                          sairaa : *to Mar* " i've met some wraith and some of the worshippers and learned that every scary and nice guy have been already taken . my human knows it too "
                          arelyss : " yeah i know, but you don't care...i'll get my human butt kicked by some worshipper someday because of your biiiiiiiig mouth"
                          sairaa : " oh she's so innocent..." * laughing* " by the way Mar...your friend Chris looks good"

Comment

Rhys *whispering to DS*: No whisky at all? Not even a tiny drop?

DS: Please. We agreed that you should be setting a good example for Kit.

Rhys: But Kit isn't here.

DS: That's good for training nonetheless.

Tommy: I don't know what all that drinking whisky is all about. The last time I drank some I fell asleep.

DS: Change of topic. What do we do now?

Comment

sairaa : *to Mar* " i've met some wraith and some of the worshippers and learned that every scary and nice guy have been already taken . my human knows it too "
                              arelyss : " yeah i know, but you don't care...i'll get my human butt kicked by some worshipper someday because of your biiiiiiiig mouth"
                              sairaa : " oh she's so innocent..." * laughing* " by the way Mar...your friend Chris looks good"
                              Mar: Lol. Well, I think Aurelian is still available. And maybe you could help me tame Karl if you like.

Chris: Why, thank you. *smiles and tries to charm arelyss and sairaa* You look very nice today. Is that a new hairstyle?
                              sigpic

Comment

Dray: Visit the Scottish wraith?

Michael: What about a beach party with a bonfire. We could invite some of the Scottish wraith as well...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X