Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Tommy: I sense a bit of confusion coming from Jareth.

*Telepathic Message from Tommy to Jareth*
    Everything is alright, Jareth. It's just a friendly fight for fun. But I would stay in a safe distance if I were you. That is, if you want to join in the fighting you're welcome to do so too. The woman is Arelyss and her Goa'uld symbiont Sairaa.
    *Telepathic message from Jareth to Tommy*

Jareth: Oh, ok then and no thanks, I don´t wanna join the fight.

Jareth *to Cat*: Tommy just told me, it´s just for fun. Let´s go to the others to the roundhouses, ok?
    Cat *still watching the fight* Erm... ok *mutters to herself * I wish i could fight like them.

*Cat leads the horse in a wide circle towards the roundhouses*
    sigpic

Comment

Chris: Ah! *dodges a sword*
      sigpic

Comment

Tommy: I'm afraid I can't keep an eye on her because we'll all be heading back to earth soon, where we live. Sorry. But we could ask Elric, who lives at the Hippie Camp if he can have an eye on her.

DS: Aww. Thanks. We get on very well together. *snuggles Tommy* Although the boys sometimes don't get on together.
        sairaa: * to tommy* " i't ok . who's Elric? oh, nevermind...my human will survive while i'm asleep"
        arelyss * very drunk* : "i'll be ok...at least i think...forgive her. you mentioned a place called Earth...your homeworld? "

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
          arelyss : * running away scared* " who are they??? what's that...that...thing? "
          sairaa : * to arelyss* " you silly human...it's a horse ! just an animal ! and those people must be Dray's friends too ..."
          *Cat and Jareth arrive at the roundhouse*

Jareth: Don´t be afraid. It´s only a goathorse, they are very good natured animals. Hello btw I´m Jareth and this *points at the still distracted Cat* is my worshipper Cat. And who are you? *nudges Cat into the ribs*

Cat: Hu... oh hello I´m Cat.
          sigpic

Comment

*Rhys curses himself quietly for having accepted the claymore, it's much too long for his convenience. He swings it around in a mighty circle and it escapes his grip, burying itself in a wooden beam with a vibrating B-r-r-r-r-rr-r-r-r-rr-r-r sound. The Scottish Wraith who was nearly hit by the sword goes and throws himself at Rhys with a loud roar*

Comment

*Chris is fighting another Scottish wraith. He is very strong and Chris has almost underestimated his abilities.*

Chris: *his arms feel like jello now, but he is still trying his best*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                *Cat and Jareth arrive at the roundhouse*

Jareth: Don´t be afraid. It´s only a goathorse, they are very good natured animals. Hello btw I´m Jareth and this *points at the still distracted Cat* is my worshipper Cat. And who are you? *nudges Cat into the ribs*

Cat: Hu... oh hello I´m Cat.
                sairaa : * " i'm not afraid of anyone. i'm Sairaa and this is my human host Arelyss"
                arelyss : " hi...Cat...Jareth... i'm...new here...and i'm drunk "
                sairaa : * to arelyss* " will you ever stop being SO shy??? the woman seems to be nice"

Comment

sairaa: * to tommy* " i't ok . who's Elric? oh, nevermind...my human will survive while i'm asleep"
                  arelyss * very drunk* : "i'll be ok...at least i think...forgive her. you mentioned a place called Earth...your homeworld? "
                  Tommy: Elric lives at the Hippie Camp, he's a very quiet and amicable Wraith. You will sure get to know him some time. I think you are both tired, aren't you? You might want to stay up here in the hill fort for your sleep. Connolly is very reliable, he may have a spare roundhouse for you. And earth is DS's homeworld. When we bonded I took my stuff and brought it over to earth into her flat. Rhys did the same later on, now it's pretty cramped there but we like it.

*DS and Tommy wave at Cat and Jareth*

Comment

Tommy: Elric lives at the Hippie Camp, he's a very quiet and amicable Wraith. You will sure get to know him some time. I think you are both tired, aren't you? You might want to stay up here in the hill fort for your sleep. Connolly is very reliable, he may have a spare roundhouse for you. And earth is DS's homeworld. When we bonded I took my stuff and brought it over to earth into her flat. Rhys did the same later on, now it's pretty cramped there but we like it.

*DS and Tommy wave at Cat and Jareth*
                    arelyss :* very confused* "i guess there are a lot of people there on Earth...a real mess"
                    sairaa:* to tommy and DS* : " she's tired but i'll keep her up for a while. we have our bush in hippy camp *smiles*. DS...tell me please what's a "worshiper"? "
                    arelyss : * to sairaa * " you talk too much...drink too much...tomorrow morning YOU will bring me hot coffee"

Comment

sairaa : * " i'm not afraid of anyone. i'm Sairaa and this is my human host Arelyss"
                      arelyss : " hi...Cat...Jareth... i'm...new here...and i'm drunk "
                      sairaa : * to arelyss* " will you ever stop being SO shy??? the woman seems to be nice"
                      Jareth: But you were just running away.
                      You´re talking very odd. Are there two persons in this body?
                      sigpic

Comment

arelyss :* very confused* "i guess there are a lot of people there on Earth...a real mess"
                        sairaa:* to tommy and DS* : " she's tired but i'll keep her up for a while. we have our bush in hippy camp *smiles*. DS...tell me please what's a "worshiper"? "
                        arelyss : * to sairaa * " you talk too much...drink too much...tomorrow morning YOU will bring me hot coffee"
                        DS: Oh, yes, there are many, many people on earth and some would indeed call it messy. Now, the term "worshipper" means a human who serves the Wraith. Well, a worshipper can serve one specific - *is nudged into her side by Tommy* or TWO specific Wraith. Or even more, there are some worshippers around here who have adopted several Wraith at once. As for the "serving": there are various way to do so. By being an assistant or housekeeper *is nudged again by Tommy* or even by being a lover if you wish so.

Comment

Crockett: *comes out of the roundhouse and listens to the sparring* It's terrible noisy out here. *watches Rhys with interest* Too much whisky, or not enough?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                            Jareth: But you were just running away.
                            You´re talking very odd. Are there two persons in this body?

arelyss : * to Jareth* " yes...we are TWO and ONE"
                            sairaa* taking full control on arelyss's body * : " i'm a goa'uld, the only one in this part of the universe. i'm willing to protect and preserve this human, she's the only one that can please me"
                            arelyss : * to sairaa* " that makes us a gay couple? "
                            sairaa : * don't even think about that...that supernatural being called Mod will punish both of us" * smiling to Cat* : " i like your name...but on Ram, my homeworld, a cat is a little nice living being...used to have many"

Comment

DS: Oh, yes, there are many, many people on earth and some would indeed call it messy. Now, the term "worshipper" means a human who serves the Wraith. Well, a worshipper can serve one specific - *is nudged into her side by Tommy* or TWO specific Wraith. Or even more, there are some worshippers around here who have adopted several Wraith at once. As for the "serving": there are various way to do so. By being an assistant or housekeeper *is nudged again by Tommy* or even by being a lover if you wish so.
                              arelyss : * embarassed* " well thanks for the...definition.sairaa was a lil' curious..."
                              sairaa: * to DS *: "interesting...so your someone's...assistant and housekeeper...*big grin*"

Comment

*Rhys stumbles past the roundhouse, having a Scottish Wraith on his back who is constantly hitting him on the head with a wooden bucket*

DS: Somehow I don't like this. At least he has kept away from Michael.

Comment

Working...
                                X