Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: *looks around at all the Wraith to see if they have any idea what sort of mission Vincent is talking about and feels Bullseye's uncertainly too*

Bullseye: This was before working in Kenny's hive, I take it? What happened?

Comment

Vincent: *startled as if shaken from his memories* Oh, sorry, that was just rambling. Yes, yes. It was before I became member of Kenny's crew. In fact, it was the mission that eventually lead to me meeting Kenny and Mar. Are you interested in hearing the story? I don't want to bore you.

DS: *disappears behind a tree and emerges some minutes later wearing her bikini* A story? We love stories.

*Ahead between the trees the lake with the waterfall can be seen*

((( Let's assume we have arrived so Dray can jump in and we can finally wash off all the sand, okay? )))
      Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 02 October 2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

*Coming from another direction, Gowen, Solma and Vera arrive. Solma and Vera are looking the worse for wear, with Vera missing a sleeve of her top and bloody scratches down her arm and Solma with dark cuts to her cheek and her black bomber jacket with tears along the back. Yet neither of them looks upset.*

Gowen: *waving* Hi guys, thought we'd join you.

Vera:* tugging on his sleeve* Chocolate!

Gowen: Later, I promise Besides, you said you wanted to come swimming too.

Vera: Splash splash!

Solma: Splash spalsh.

Gowen: Don't you start too!
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

DS *looks to the newcomers* Hiya! *waves then notices Vera's and Solma's appearance* Um... Should I ask?

Tommy *to Vincent* These are Gowen, Solma and Vera. *to Gowen, Solma and Vera* This is Vincent, he's new to Boris's hive and the island.

Vincent: Nice to meet you.
          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 02 October 2010, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Gowen: *to DS* Vera and Solma had a little... disagreement. But they've made up now.

Vera: *grabs Solma and snuzzles her like a cat* New friend

Gowen: *to Vincent* Its nice to meet you too Vera, say hello

*Vera looks at Vincent, and then hides behind Solma, giggling*

Solma: Hiya
            sigpic

Comment

DS *to Gowen* They seem to get along much better now.

Tommy: That must have been the hell of a disagreement though, considering their torn looks.

Vincent: I have been told Vera is a very special young Wraith.

Comment

Bullseye: *to Vincent* I would like to hear about this mission. It does not sound boring and seems to have left an unforgettable impression on you.

Orb and Bullseye: *upon seeing DS all ready to swim, take off their clothing except for the swimming gear they nearly always wear. They glance at one another when Gowen arrives with Vera and Solma and see the aftermath of a previous scuffle of some sort and smile when Gowen explains*

Orb: That is wonderful news, Gowen!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  Bullseye: *to Vincent* I would like to hear about this mission. It does not sound boring and seems to have left an unforgettable impression on you.
                  Vincent *while he takes his clothes off, keeping his undies on to not unsettle Vera* Indeed, it's rather unforgettable. Our queen sent us out with a cruiser to investigate a subspace signal that turned out to be emitted by an Ancient warship. Before we were able to call in reinforcements our cruiser got destroyed by the Ancient ship. I barely escaped with my life. I and a couple of others were able to jump into our darts and leave a second before the explosion. In the middle of nowhere we had no other choice but to fly to the Ancient ship once it stopped firing. We didn't know there was a Lantean on board.

*DS jumps into the lake with a big SQUEEEEEE and surfaces again*
                  Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 02 October 2010, 05:57 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Bullseye: *to Vincent* Let me guess: the ex-runner?

Orb: *reaches in her tote bag and offers transportation wrist bands to anyone who wants to teleport to the top of the waterfall and jump in multiple times without having to climb back up*

Comment

Vincent: No, I got 'lucky', I suppose. It was the one with the weird hair, Sheppard, they call him. He was the one holding a gun to my head while I was interrogating a human female.

Comment

Bullseye: I'm surprised that he didn't try to harm you. I've been meaning to ask this: how did you escape?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          DS *to Gowen* They seem to get along much better now.

Tommy: That must have been the hell of a disagreement though, considering their torn looks.

Vincent: I have been told Vera is a very special young Wraith.
                          Gowen: You've no idea how glad I am they are getting along now. And just don' ask Even I don't want to know what happened

*Vera watches DS dive in t lake and continues to watch for a minute or so before jumping in as well, with the slight difference being she hasn't changed to a swimming costume. Vera doggy paddles over to DS. She then bobs down so just her eyes are above the water and treads water there*

Gowen:..... *sigh*

*Solma is listening avidly to Vincent's story*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Bullseye: I'm surprised that he didn't try to harm you. I've been meaning to ask this: how did you escape?
                            Vincent: That's a bit embarassing. As I said, I was interrogating this female human. And by interrogating I mean I had taken almost all her life to blackmail her into answering my questions. Shappard caught me red-handed, so to speak and threatened to blow my head off if I didn't give her the life force back. He was no fool though, I could have refused because he'd have killed me anyway, but he offered to let me leave. Didn't have much of a choice.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            *Vera watches DS dive in t lake and continues to watch for a minute or so before jumping in as well, with the slight difference being she hasn't changed to a swimming costume. Vera doggy paddles over to DS. She then bobs down so just her eyes are above the water and treads water there*
                            DS *snorts with laughter* Sorry, Vera, but this is looking so funny! *bobs down herself so just her eyes are above the waterline*

((( Posts will be very spotty this evening. I'll try to be back soon. )))

Comment

*Vera giggles, blowing bubbles, and sinks a little lower*

Gowen: *from the shore* Vera,look, come out and I'll get you a swimming costume or something from the matter converter. At least get changed? Umm...

*Vera keeps blowing bubbles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: He let you just leave after you restored that other human!? That is weird. So then, you were back to roaming around in space again without your cruiser? What about the rest of your crew?

Orb: *to Solma, regarding the 'caught red-handed' remark* These puns really get 'out of hand.'

Comment

Working...
                                X