Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vincent *to Bullseye* Different? Now I'm curious.

DS: Woohoo, we're going swimming! I love swimming!

*Tommy blushes as the dryads still giggle*

Comment

Orb: Vera does what she wants, whenever she wants, but we can only guess where she gets her ideas of what she wants.

Bullseye: *telepathically lets Gowen know that they are headed to the waterfall and that Vincent would like to meet them, if they are able to come along*

Comment

Vincent: I see. Sounds like perfect normal Wraith Queen behaviour to me.

*DS quickly gets her swimgear and a couple of towels from the cruiser before they head for the waterfall*

Comment

Bullseye: *to Vincent* Do you having swimming gear or do you need to stop by a matter converter?

Comment

*Betua telepathically Bullseye* We found a nice area for what humans tell me is a "picnic" want to join?

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically to Betua* We were headed to the waterfall. Is that where you are?

Comment

Betua: *telepathically back* haven't seen the waterfall yet. we are in a clearing

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically to Betua* That sounds great; Orb will like it for sure! We are going to wash off in the river a bit to get rid of the sand from the beach and we'll be over. *out loud* Betua invited us to a picnic in a clearing in the forest.

Orb: That sounds perfect; I'll probably be hungry after a swim.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Bullseye: *to Vincent* Do you having swimming gear or do you need to stop by a matter converter?
                    Vincent: I don't have swimming gear but I don't mind swimming au naturel, it that's okay for everyone. If not, that's no problem either, as far as I know there's a matter cenverter here on the island.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Bullseye: *telepathically to Betua* That sounds great; Orb will like it for sure! We are going to wash off in the river a bit to get rid of the sand from the beach and we'll be over. *out loud* Betua invited us to a picnic in a clearing in the forest.
                    DS: Picnic sounds good. But first I'll need to wash off the sand.

Vincent: What exactly is a picnic?

Tommy: It's a human tradition: two or more people meet, usually sitting on a blanket in the grass and share food, savouring it slowly and enjoying their surroundings.

Vincent: So it's comparable to a Wraith Runner Hunt then? That's also feeding and enjoying nature at the same time.

Tommy: Well, even if the outcome is similar, the concept is very different.

Comment

Bullseye: *to Vincent as they walk to the waterfall* No Problem. It's not like Orb hasn't seen plenty of Wraith running around au naturel in the allied hives.

Orb: *laughs at the runner hunt and picnic comparison*

Bullseye: I have not been a runner hunter, but Orb and I have been on picnics at plenty of planets in Pegasus that the Ancients didn't seed with humans. You can look up into the sky while lying back on a blanket or sit and enjoy the breeze and other life forms in the area like birds.
                      Last edited by WraithTech; 30 September 2010, 05:31 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Vincent: A picnic sounds much better than a Runner Hunt. *sighs* Especially with a worshipper. You're very lucky to have Orb. You two really are a good match.

Tommy: *just catching the word Runner Hunt* Runner Hunts? I never liked those and never participated.

Comment

Bullseye: *to Tommy* Me neither. I always preferred technical studies over wasting time on humans any more than I had to. *to Vincent, he adds quickly* No offense to anyone else that did hunt runners, though, if you ever did. The Commander used to lead such hunts. And the new Tau’ri worshippers are worth spending time with, unlike the types of Pegasus worshippers that other hives attract. Orb is, indeed, a good Worshipper match for me and I got on well with her much more quickly than I ever expected.

Orb: *breathes in the fresh air and wraps her arms around Bullseye’s arm* I can hear the waterfall now. I love the sound of falling and running water.

Comment

Tommy: Same here. I only met humans when I had to feed and I didn't exactly take the time to get to know them. And you are so right about the Pegasus worshippers. Either scared and mute or brainwashed and fanatic - they made me uncomfortable.

DS: Those times are long gone now. *blows Tommy a kiss*

Vincent: Oh, I was once forced to participate in a Runner Hunt to stay in favour with my former Hivequeen. I dawdled and lost on purpose because I didn't like the competition.

Comment

Bullseye: Tommy is right because those types of worshippers don't really care for Wraith ways and some are power-hungry and dangerous in and of themselves. Orb and DS, if you should ever run into worshippers from another territory, be very cautious.

Orb: *to Bullseye* Point taken. *to Vincent* That is terrible that your former Queen did that. It is good that you found a way to get by without getting involved.

Comment

DS: Thanks for the warning. Don't worry, Bullseye. I will certainly be careful if I ever meet a 'traditional' worshipper. I'm sorry for those poor humans, many of them probably didn't have much of a choice.

Tommy: There are some who still possess full control of their braincells and came to be worshippers voluntarily, but Bullseye's right, those are usually reckless and dangerous.

Vincent: I didn't like my former queen at all, she was complicated even for a Wraith Queen. I left the hive as soon as I got the chance. I have been to many different hives until I found one that suited me. But then... *his voice trails off as he remembers something not very pleasant* I got sent on a recon mission on board a cruiser, to investigate a strange subspace signal. From then on things had gone... weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X