Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arelyss : *thelepatic message to Draygon* - "hey honey ,where are you? "
    sairaa : *to arelyss* "oh she's gone"

* looks at the unknown humanoids walking all over the camp*

Comment

Chris: *telepathically to Connolly* Thanks I'll be there soon. I'll have Mar take Beckett to the jungle. He likes finding new species and stuff. *tells Mar what is happening*

Mar: Hey Beckett, would you rather see the jungle. It has many species that are different than the ones on Earth. It would be like old times! *reminisces*

Beckett: Of course, especially after you told me about the weird plants.

*Chris leaves towards the fort after the other two walk the other way*
      sigpic

Comment

*Draygon pauses on their way to the Pirate Camp*

Michael: What is it?

Draygon: It's okay, just got a message from someone who I met yesterday. Come on, I'm sure she'd like to meet you and Kit

Michael: Is this the goa'uld you mentioned? I suppose it would be interesting...

*Draygon drags Michael away from the Pirate Camp, and Beckett*
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Chris: *arrives at the fort* Hello?

()()()()
          Mar: *falls down* Ow! Stupid branch!

Beckett: Lol! Be careful. Let's try to get that flower over there!

Mar: Wow, that is pretty!
          sigpic

Comment

*Michael does his best to keep a straight face*

Dray: Hi arelyss. Michael, can I introduce you to arelyss and Sairaa. And this little nuisance is Kit, and yes, he's a wraith toddler and no, he's not related to any wraith here

*Kit looks at arelyss, slightly confused by the telepathic presance coming from her*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Chris: *arrives at the fort* Hello?

()()()()
              Mar: *falls down* Ow! Stupid branch!

Beckett: Lol! Be careful. Let's try to get that flower over there!

Mar: Wow, that is pretty!
              *There's a brawdy cheer from the Scottish wraith*

Connally: Greetins t' ye, Chris! Someun gee the lad a drink.

*three Scottish wraith hand Chris a flagon on mug*
              sigpic

Comment

Chris: *gets excited* Thanks! *tries to chug it down like the guys on Mar's tv*
                sigpic

Comment

arelyss : "hello Dray" * looking at the others * "hi guys, i'm...we are arelyss and sairaa"
                  *thelepatic message to one of them* : " no, i'm not crazy, thanks for asking *

Comment

*Mar and Beckett reach the edge of the jungle and near a cliff over looking the ocean*

Beckett: It's beautiful, isn't it Mar? Wait, what is that?

Mar: Let's see. *gets out binoculars* I think it's a mermaid.

Beckett: Maybe the legends of mermaids was brought to Earth by the Ancients then?

Mar: *shrugs* Maybe. I don't know too much about the creatures around here.
                    sigpic

Comment

sairaa: * thelepatic message to Mar * " hello , where is your mermaid? can we see her? "
                      arelyss : * to sairaa * " a mermaid??? where?"
                      sairaa: " oh nevermind. maybe they're gone, can't hear them anymore"

* picks up a strange red flower*
                      Last edited by arelyss; 21 May 2009, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                        arelyss : "hello Dray" * looking at the others * "hi guys, i'm...we are arelyss and sairaa"
                        *thelepatic message to one of them* : " no, i'm not crazy, thanks for asking *
                        Michael: It is very nice to meet you. I'm actually quite intersted in learning about your race, if that's possible.

Kit: New Aunty?

Dray: Yes, Kit. New aunty for you to play with.

Kit: She funny...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                          Chris: *gets excited* Thanks! *tries to chug it down like the guys on Mar's tv*
                          Connolly: Careful, lad. Dinne choke yersel. Tha's wraith strength alcohol.
                          sigpic

Comment

sairaa : *looking at michael,while her eyes are turning yellow* "sure, i'll tell you everything you want to know, just ask "
                            arelyss : " she knows everything... " *big grin* " and you Kit? what's your story? "

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                              sairaa : *looking at michael,while her eyes are turning yellow* "sure, i'll tell you everything you want to know, just ask "
                              arelyss : " she knows everything... " *big grin* " and you Kit? what's your story? "
                              Michael: I assume that I'm speaking to Sairaa, is it? I'm mostly interseted in your technology.

*Kit struggles in Draygons grip until she puts him down, before going over to arelyss*

Kit: Why your eyes go funny?
                              sigpic

Comment

"Oh, I see know." Chris said as he coughed a bit. "That is strong."

Chris looked around and noticed the way that the Scottish wraith dressed. He wanted to have clothing like them to wear. Turning around on the bar, he continued conversing with and telling wraithly tales with the others.

()()()()()

Beckett: "So, what are the other places on this Isle?" Carson was glad to see his student again, but wanted to know more about the places she frequented regularly. He wanted her to be safe.

Mar: "Well, there is a waterfall and pool, the fort and pirate camp, the hippie commune, an old Lab turned club, etc. etc. It is a fun place to be."

Beckett: "I know that you have many wraith friends other than Chris and Kenny and Todd, will I meet the others soon?"

Mar: "Uh, sure. Let's just continue here for now though."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X