Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    DS: He exceeds every expectation by far.

Tommy:
    Cat: That´s good to hear.

Rhys: Yes, it can include swords. I have seen a performance where the girl had sticks and swirled them around, it looked awesome.
    Cat *to Rhys*: I can imagine. Maybe I should give it a try.

Jareth: When will you start? *snuggles up to Cat*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
      Cat: That´s good to hear.

Cat *to Rhys*: I can imagine. Maybe I should give it a try.

Jareth: When will you start? *snuggles up to Cat*
      Tommy *yawns*: I'm feeling tired. Maybe we should go back to earth for the night.

DS *stretches*: Hm? Yes, I suppose we could.

Rhys: And how about another dance performance?

DS: *sigh* Alright, when we get home I'll dance for you, but only shortly.

Tommy: We won't give you a chance to dance for long.

DS *to Cat*: See? He's a quick learner. Goodnight, you two.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Tommy *yawns*: I'm feeling tired. Maybe we should go back to earth for the night.

DS *stretches*: Hm? Yes, I suppose we could.

Rhys: And how about another dance performance?

DS: *sigh* Alright, when we get home I'll dance for you, but only shortly.

Tommy: We won't give you a chance to dance for long.

DS *to Cat*: See? He's a quick learner. Goodnight, you two.
        Jareth: Have fun at DS´s performance. *to Cat* you could practice tonight too.

Cat: You impatient boy *musses up Jareth´s hair* What´s that? You have still clay in your hair.

Jareth: That calls then for a loooong session in the bath tub.

Cat: Goodnight DS, Tommy and Rhys.

*walk towards their dart and leave the planet*
        sigpic

Comment

*on the beach Danny is chasing Ariel , both are laughing and having fun because of some happy weed *
          sigpic

Comment

*walking to the beach with Gowen, Solma tries to ignore the chatter from the other Sith*

Solma: Will you shut up? You already know about happy weed, and it you want to try some, you can get it yourselves! You're more than capable.

Gowen: They still on about it?

Solma: Yes.
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              *walking to the beach with Gowen, Solma tries to ignore the chatter from the other Sith*

Solma: Will you shut up? You already know about happy weed, and it you want to try some, you can get it yourselves! You're more than capable.

Gowen: They still on about it?

Solma: Yes.

Danny:*while fighting with a very very naughty Ariel* hi there, Sith girl! Gowen...

Ariel:*to Solma* heeeeelp! he's going to feed on meee! mreeeeeep! *laughs*

Danny : *to Ariel* toooo-muuuuchhh-haaapyyy-weeed!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                Danny:*while fighting with a very very naughty Ariel* hi there, Sith girl! Gowen...

Ariel:*to Solma* heeeeelp! he's going to feed on meee! mreeeeeep! *laughs*

Danny : *to Ariel* toooo-muuuuchhh-haaapyyy-weeed!
                Gowen: So I can see! It's worse than when my flatmates decided to indulge in illiage substances once Fortunatly, I knew better.

Solma: You mean to say you never tried any?

Gowen: Others might want to, but I prefer not to.

Solma: *sigh* Don't drink too much, didn't get stoned... and you say you passed for a normal student?!
                sigpic

Comment

*Kay activated Lo'la 's cloaking system and beamed herself on the island to observe the life forms. she is taking notes by using a small tape recorder* : four of them, two Wraith males, a Wraith female and an unknown being -90% chance to be a female.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
                    *Kay activated Lo'la 's cloaking system and beamed herself on the island to observe the life forms. she is taking notes by using a small tape recorder* : four of them, two Wraith males, a Wraith female and an unknown being -90% chance to be a female.
                    Danny:*worried* someone is watching us! *pulls out his sword* ok...who is there? i'm peaceful...for now!
                    Ariel:*bored* will you stop that darling? it's just a human! smells good! foooood!!! *grins*
                    sigpic

Comment

Danny:*worried* someone is watching us! *pulls out his sword* ok...who is there? i'm peaceful...for now!
                      Ariel:*bored* will you stop that darling? it's just a human! smells good! foooood!!! *grins*
                      Gowen: Yeah... I'm sensing her too...

Solma: Want me to send my kindred to play with her?

Gowen: If you do that, you'll be spending all night persuading them to stop!
                      sigpic

Comment

Kay:hold your horses, wraith boy! i won't hurt you or your sister.

Gowen: Yeah... I'm sensing her too...

Solma: Want me to send my kindred to play with her?

Gowen: If you do that, you'll be spending all night persuading them to stop!
                        *recording: looks like the unknown life form - the supposed female - feels threatened by my presence. i will try to collect and preserve blood samples *

Comment

*recording: looks like the unknown life form - the supposed female - feels threatened by my presence. i will try to collect and preserve blood samples *
                          *Gowen holds Solma back as she hisses and tries to go on the attack*

Gowen: Solma! Take it as a compliment. She finds you intersting...

Solma: I'll give her a practical demonstration in a minute!

Gowen: Please don't. It's a nice sunny day, and we don't need you messing around with the light balance please.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*outraged* come out, human!!! and by the way, i'm not his sister! and don't you dare to touch Solma, or else i'll break your neck!
                            Danny:*kissing Ariel softly* easy, easy! wild kitty!
                            sigpic

Comment

*Gowen holds Solma back as she hisses and tries to go on the attack*

Gowen: Solma! Take it as a compliment. She finds you intersting...

Solma: I'll give her a practical demonstration in a minute!

Gowen: Please don't. It's a nice sunny day, and we don't need you messing around with the light balance please.
                              Kay:*carefully * hold your horses too, i'm not a threat. what are you? heard some stories about beings like you on my homeworld, Earth. or maybe you're an Ancient...Nox...

Ariel:*outraged* come out, human!!! and by the way, i'm not his sister! and don't you dare to touch Solma, or else i'll break your neck!
                              Danny:*kissing Ariel softly* easy, easy! wild kitty!
                              Kay:*looking at the wraith named Ariel* wild kitty! here! kitty-kitty-kitty! so the guy is your lover! wow! *recording again* the Wraith female is jealous and tries to protect her friends and her partner. *

Comment

Kay:*carefully * hold your horses too, i'm not a threat. what are you? heard some stories about beings like you on my homeworld, Earth. or maybe you're an Ancient...Nox...

Kay:*looking at the wraith named Ariel* wild kitty! here! kitty-kitty-kitty! so the guy is your lover! wow! *recording again* the Wraith female is jealous and tries to protect her friends and her partner. *
                                Solma: I am Sith, prehaps you would understand the term fey or fairy, mortal... Myself and my kindred are from Earth, not one of your... made up creatures!

Gowen: And this comes from an etheral being. *Solma hisses at Gowen* Jeez! Cool down Solma!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X