Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
    Kay:*grin* mmm...icecream is a sweet cold thing we used to eat on Earth. well, not all the time! would you like some? *sticks tongue at Gowen* whaaat? don't tell you don't like sweets! candies...fairy cakes...biscuits...
    Gowen: I hid out as a student in Cardiff university for years, I know about, and like sweets I was saying Solma is deprived for not having tried ice cream!

Solma: *to Kay* Yes please, want to try some!
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Boris: It's an interesting ship. Who are the Nox?
      Kay:*looking at the Lo'la* it's an Aurora-B class battle ship powered by ...we used to call that ZPM. the Nox...peaceful and kind humanoids with an amazing technology. *looks at Boris*

Comment

Kay:*looking at the Lo'la* it's an Aurora-B class battle ship powered by ...we used to call that ZPM. the Nox...peaceful and kind humanoids with an amazing technology. *looks at Boris*
        Boris: Aurora class ships and ZPMs make me think that the Nox knew the Ancients. We haven't come across them in Pegasus, though.

Fred: There were Nox in Wormhole X-Treme!

Neo: If the real Nox inspired them they must be in the Milky Way, then.

Fred: I wonder if they got actors made up to look like real Nox.

Gawain: Don't start that again, Fred.

Boris (sighs): I thought you'd have gone off that subject once you found the actor who played Wraith looking like you and Neo. **To Kay** Are the Nox in the Milky Way, then?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Gowen: I hid out as a student in Cardiff university for years, I know about, and like sweets I was saying Solma is deprived for not having tried ice cream!

Solma: *to Kay* Yes please, want to try some!
          Kay:sure, wait a minute. *concentrates and calls Lo'la's hologram. soon, a blurry form appears out of nowhere* got any preferences , guys? i love the lemon-flavoured icecream . you?

Comment

Kay:sure, wait a minute. *concentrates and calls Lo'la's hologram. soon, a blurry form appears out of nowhere* got any preferences , guys? i love the lemon-flavoured icecream . you?
            Solma: All!

Gowen: Try her off on vanilla first, to check she actually likes the stuff
            sigpic

Comment

Boris: Aurora class ships and ZPMs make me think that the Nox knew the Ancients. We haven't come across them in Pegasus, though.

Fred: There were Nox in Wormhole X-Treme!

Neo: If the real Nox inspired them they must be in the Milky Way, then.

Fred: I wonder if they got actors made up to look like real Nox.

Gawain: Don't start that again, Fred.

Boris (sighs): I thought you'd have gone off that subject once you found the actor who played Wraith looking like you and Neo. **To Kay** Are the Nox in the Milky Way, then?
              Kay:it's very complicated. yes, they are in the Milky Way,living on starships called "Atlantis" . they are...well...little people with big heads and blue skin. in my reality we have never met the ones you call "Ancients" and the Atargatis Project failed. they drowned while trying to explore some underwater facility.

Comment

Kay:it's very complicated. yes, they are in the Milky Way,living on starships called "Atlantis" . they are...well...little people with big heads and blue skin. in my reality we have never met the ones you call "Ancients" and the Atargatis Project failed. they drowned while trying to explore some underwater facility.
                Gowen: You're from an alternative universe?

Solma: *comes over and leans on the back of Gowen's chair* Not everything is set in stone...
                sigpic

Comment

Solma: All!

Gowen: Try her off on vanilla first, to check she actually likes the stuff
                  Kay:*to Lo'la's hologram*: vanilla icecream...lemon...strawberries...and...cherries. *the blurry form vanishes. soon, a mindless drone enters the pub and gives Kay a sphere-shaped box*

Comment

Boris: The Ancients came to Pegasus millions of years ago and seeded it with humans. We Wraith are the descendants of Iratus bugs which fed on humans and had mutated offspring. They evolved human characteristics which is why we look as we do. Ten thousand years ago we Wraith won a war against the Ancients and the survivors returned to the Milky Way after sinking their city. This could be the underwater facility you're talking about from your reality. In ours the Earth humans got here and took Atlantis over.

As for the Ancients, they're extinct as a corporeal race now although a lot of them ascended to the Higher Planes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kay:*to Lo'la's hologram*: vanilla icecream...lemon...strawberries...and...cherries. *the blurry form vanishes. soon, a mindless drone enters the pub and gives Kay a sphere-shaped box*
                      *Solma snuggles into Gowen, looking curiously at the box*
                      sigpic

Comment

Boris: The Ancients came to Pegasus millions of years ago and seeded it with humans. We Wraith are the descendants of Iratus bugs which fed on humans and had mutated offspring. They evolved human characteristics which is why we look as we do. Ten thousand years ago we Wraith won a war against the Ancients and the survivors returned to the Milky Way after sinking their city. This could be the underwater facility you're talking about from your reality. In ours the Earth humans got here and took Atlantis over.

As for the Ancients, they're extinct as a corporeal race now although a lot of them ascended to the Higher Planes.
                        Solma: And very annoying and prudish to everyone else. Some of my kindred met up with one or two when they were exploring the galaxy after we arrived.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gowen: You're from an alternative universe?

Solma: *comes over and leans on the back of Gowen's chair* Not everything is set in stone...
                          Kay:got here by dialing a wrong gate address.tried to go back but your gates...well...your gates are different. we're using 10 chevrons , not 8. even the DHD is weird here! *to the mindless drone* you're free to return on the Lo'la,thanks. * opens the box and gives a vanilla flavoured icecream to Solma* try this one first.

Comment

Ciannwn: Erik hacks into the Atlantis data base and has found information about Ascended Ancients. They sound awful.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kay:*confused* sorry, we ...in my reality there are no Wraith.take this! *gives him a small USB device* this is the Lo'la's database. you'll find here everything about my world. want some icecream?

Comment

Kay:got here by dialing a wrong gate address.tried to go back but your gates...well...your gates are different. we're using 10 chevrons , not 8. even the DHD is weird here! *to the mindless drone* you're free to return on the Lo'la,thanks. * opens the box and gives a vanilla flavoured icecream to Solma* try this one first.
                                *Solma takes the ice cream and tries some*

Solma: It's cold!

Gowen: What part of "ice" cream, didn't you get?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X