Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Aura tries to retain her composure afer Chris's complement*

Aura: I managed to shoo off the others, though I'm not sure the scottish wraith will apprciate me later Waterfall's free now.
    Chris: Thanks Aura. *goes to take her hand and kisses it as thanks*

Mar: Yes, thanks. Ready to go Molly? You too Billy?

Aura: Hello you two... well I'll try... but I've not much tolerance for royalty...

Molly: I never asked anyone to remember that...
    Chris: Royalty?
    sigpic

Comment

Aura: Hello you two... well I'll try... but I've not much tolerance for royalty...

Molly: I never asked anyone to remember that...

Billy:*hugs Molly* i'll take a good care of you , don't worry!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
        Ariel:*laughing on loud* "shoo" them??? *turns back to Danny* we had fun without "shoo-ing" them
        Danny :*blushes* indeed.
        Mar: You don't mind them spying?

Chris: Why, you don't want them seeing you snuggle the Commander?

Mar:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post

Aura: *blushing at Chris's beahivour* Oh? Don't you know about "Molly's" linage?

Molly: No need to go on about it... Can we just go to the waterfall now?
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Billy:*hugs Molly* i'll take a good care of you , don't worry!
            Molly: Thank you Billy...
            sigpic

Comment

Billy:yesss, i'm ready! *takes a look at Ariel and Danny*

Mar: You don't mind them spying?

Chris: Why, you don't want them seeing you snuggle the Commander?

Mar:
              Danny : of course not! *grin* i'm not ashamed of anything

Ariel: * runs her fingers through Danny's hair* i'm not either...
              sigpic

Comment

Aura: *blushing at Chris's beahivour* Oh? Don't you know about "Molly's" linage?

Molly: No need to go on about it... Can we just go to the waterfall now?
                Chris: Sure, let's go you two. *takes Aura's hand and leads her and Molly to the waterfall.*
                Billy:yesss, i'm ready! *takes a look at Ariel and Danny*
                Mar: *Sees Billy looking at Ariel and Danny, then whispers to Billy* There are lots of exotic flowers by the waterfall. Maybe you could find one and give it to her as a gift? *smiles and follows the others to the waterfall*
                sigpic

Comment

Chris: Sure, let's go you two. *takes Aura's hand and leads her and Molly to the waterfall.*

Mar: *Sees Billy looking at Ariel and Danny, then whispers to Billy* There are lots of exotic flowers by the waterfall. Maybe you could find one and give it to her as a gift? *smiles and follows the others to the waterfall*
                  *Aura giggles at Chris's tenderness. As they walk, she rests her head on his shoulder, even though she has to walk on the air to be high enough*
                  sigpic

Comment

Billy:*whispering to Mar* it's useless, sis...*sad* she likes him, not me. *follows Mar*
                    Danny:*mentally to Billy* it's MY woman,bro'.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Aura giggles at Chris's tenderness. As they walk, she rests her head on his shoulder, even though she has to walk on the air to be high enough*
                      Chris: *Smiles and squeezes her hand gently as the group arrives at the waterfall*

Mar: *goes into the water and floats on top* Copy me, Molly.

Billy:*whispering to Mar* it's useless, sis...*sad* she likes him, not me. *follows Mar*
                      Danny:*mentally to Billy* it's MY woman,bro'.
                      Mar: *whispers back* Ok then. *smiles and pats Billy on shoulder before walking off* Come join me in the pool then.
                      sigpic

Comment

Chris: *Smiles and squeezes her hand gently as the group arrives at the waterfall*

Mar: *whispers back* Ok then. *smiles and pats Billy on shoulder before walking off* Come join me in the pool then.
                        *tentitivly, Molly follows Mar, lookign very nervous*

*Aura continues to snuggles up to Chris*
                        sigpic

Comment

Billy:*happy* sure, sis! *jumps into the water*

Danny:*to Ariel* how about a lil' chasing game? *grin*
                          Ariel: ! i'll catch you and...take my price! *starts running*
                          sigpic

Comment

*tentitivly, Molly follows Mar, lookign very nervous*

*Aura continues to snuggles up to Chris*
                            Mar: See, you are doing well. *teaches Molly how to float some more and then dives in to teach her to swim with arms and legs*

Chris: *plucks a flower and put it in Aura's hair* You like?

Billy:*happy* sure, sis! *jumps into the water*
                            Mar: *giggles as water splashes over her* Maybe you could help me teach Molly?
                            sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys arrive at the waterfall and wave at everyone*

DS: Hey guys! Long time ne see. I hope you're all fine. *to Mar* Who's the girl with Chris? She looks like a Sith.
                              Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 15 June 2009, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Mar: See, you are doing well. *teaches Molly how to float some more and then dives in to teach her to swim with arms and legs*

Chris: *plucks a flower and put it in Aura's hair* You like?

Mar: *giggles as water splashes over her* Maybe you could help me teach Molly?
                                Billy:wait! *dives to the bottom of the lake and comes back after 2 minutes* this is for you, Molly! *gives her a strange red flower*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X