Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    Danny:*serious* our species used mostly the old fashion way.*looks at his feeding hand*
    Ariel: ...relax now, Danny.*mentally to him* i know, you did it too, isn't it?
    Danny :*back to Ariel* yes, and i'm not proud of it.
    Mar: To convert worshippers? Yes, I know. But, you aren't doing it anymore, so that counts as something, right? *smiles at Danny*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon
      Solma: It's hard to hurt a Sith. That's why my recent.... condition was so distressing. We can't be hurt unless we let harm come to us.
      Ariel:*whispering to Solma* i'm sorry if i made you feel pain...never wanted to hurt you.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Mar: To convert worshippers? Yes, I know. But, you aren't doing it anymore, so that counts as something, right? *smiles at Danny*
        Danny: thank you, Mar. *looks at Ariel* besides, this wild cat will eat me alive if i try !!! *laughs*
        Ariel:*blushes* no...i won't eat you...only taste you
        sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*whispering to Solma* i'm sorry if i made you feel pain...never wanted to hurt you.
          Solma: You can't have made me feel worse than I already felt. Can't remember what actually happened really...
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Danny: thank you, Mar. *looks at Ariel* besides, this wild cat will eat me alive if i try !!! *laughs*
            Ariel:*blushes* no...i won't eat you...only taste you
            Mar: lol! You're welcome Danny. *looks to Ariel* I bet she would! Kenny and Karl would know better as well!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Solma: You can't have made me feel worse than I already felt. Can't remember what actually happened really...
              Ariel: you were dying, so i used the wraith ability...the gift of life. you struggled and tried to stop me. so glad you didn't do it! *hugs her*
              sigpic

Comment

Mar: lol! You're welcome Danny. *looks to Ariel* I bet she would! Kenny and Karl would know better as well!
                Danny:*amused* well, that's their problem .*turns to Ariel* taste me? why? *pretending to be scared* i'll run away!
                Ariel: *grin* not a chance!
                sigpic

Comment

Ariel: you were dying, so i used the wraith ability...the gift of life. you struggled and tried to stop me. so glad you didn't do it! *hugs her*
                  Solma: *hugs her back* That can't have been at all plesant to see... I suppose that's why Gowen's been being so protective lately He's wearing himself out....
                  sigpic

Comment

Danny:*amused* well, that's their problem .*turns to Ariel* taste me? why? *pretending to be scared* i'll run away!
                    Ariel: *grin* not a chance!
                    Mar: *smiles and sees each couple* Why do I always end up wraithless? *contacts Kenny to see if he is well*
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: *smiles and sees each couple* Why do I always end up wraithless? *contacts Kenny to see if he is well*
                      Solma: You're not the only one, but I want Gowen to rest... he's very tired
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar: *overhears Ariel while chatting to Kenny with communication device* So that is how Solma got better.

()()()

Chris: *tries to charm Aura* What do you do for fun around here? *gets mischievous look in eye* Do you use your magic to cause storms?
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: *hugs her back* That can't have been at all plesant to see... I suppose that's why Gowen's been being so protective lately He's wearing himself out....
                          Arieloor Gowen! the guy cares about you,that's why is so protective.losing a friend is painful than wraith feeding.

Danny: what? a beautiful girl like you ...wraithless? go grab one!
                          sigpic

Comment

Solma: You're not the only one, but I want Gowen to rest... he's very tired
                            Mar: Ah, I thought he was here. I understand where you are coming from, Solma. I like to give my wraith 'breaks' as well. Plus, by doing that, they are more excited to see me when I return!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *overhears Ariel while chatting to Kenny with communication device* So that is how Solma got better.

()()()

Chris: *tries to charm Aura* What do you do for fun around here? *gets mischievous look in eye* Do you use your magic to cause storms?
                              Aura: *giggles* We dance and play... *cheeky gleam* and spy on wraith and worshippers...
                              sigpic

Comment

Danny: what? a beautiful girl like you ...wraithless? go grab one!
                                Mar: *blushes* Thanks Danny. I already have Kenny and Karl though. Karl will be so jealous if I got another wraith behind his back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X