Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Ciannwn goes back to sit with Boris and Jean-Luc**
    sigpic

Comment

*Gowen leaves the Tavern, heading towards his tent. He notices that the Sith are still hanging around, and hopes they're not going to cause any trouble. He enters the tent, in time to stop Solma from trying to sneek out*

Gowen: Solma! You should be resting!

Solma: I feel fine, and I'm bored... *snuggling Gowen* Can't I stay with you?

Gowen: *sigh* Alright Solma, but behave, and don't do anything too strenuious... *supports Solma out of the tent and back to the Tavern*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*late afternoon,Danny and Ariel are sitting on a rock near the waterfall*

Ariel:let's jump !!!
        Danny: no! no way! not with those "Things" down there! *holds her tight*
        Ariel: things? you mean Sith?
        sigpic

Comment

*leaving Gowen asleep in the tent, Solma walks out to enjoy the sunshine. She immdiatly senses the strong presance of Sith magics...*

Solma: What are those lot up to now....

*follows the trail of magic to the waterfall*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            *leaving Gowen asleep in the tent, Solma walks out to enjoy the sunshine. She immdiatly senses the strong presance of Sith magics...*

Solma: What are those lot up to now....

*follows the trail of magic to the waterfall*
            *at the waterfall danny and ariel are enjoying the beautiful day and the delicious memories of the last evening*

Ariel:*playful* someone's coming...
            Danny : you don't full me
            Ariel: i'm not kidding...and put your hands in a decent place, will you? *both laughing*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
              *at the waterfall danny and ariel are enjoying the beautiful day and the delicious memories of the last evening*

Ariel:*playful* someone's coming...
              Danny : you don't full me
              Ariel: i'm not kidding...and put your hands in a decent place, will you? *both laughing*
              *Solma walks to the waterfall and smirks at Ariel and Danny*

Solma: You know... I gave DS and Tommy a map with "safe" locations where my kindred don't go if you wanted to go somewhere private. This *she gestures around* is one of the Sith's favourite gathering points...
              sigpic

Comment

*Solma walks to the waterfall and smirks at Ariel and Danny*

Solma: You know... I gave DS and Tommy a map with "safe" locations where my kindred don't go if you wanted to go somewhere private. This *she gestures around* is one of the Sith's favourite gathering points...
                Ariel:hi we were just... you know...*looks at Danny*
                Danny: hi there, Solma.*smiles* are your...relatives ...dangerous? kidding! as long as they won't try to take MY woman ...
                sigpic

Comment

Ariel:hi we were just... you know...*looks at Danny*
                  Danny: hi there, Solma.*smiles* are your...relatives ...dangerous? kidding! as long as they won't try to take MY woman ...
                  Solma: *sitting on a nearby rock* Depends on what you define as dangerouse, but my kindred know better than to steal one already claimed by another
                  sigpic

Comment

Solma: *sitting on a nearby rock* Depends on what you define as dangerouse, but my kindred know better than to steal one already claimed by another
                    Ariel: *sticks her tongue at Solma* anyway, your siblings got nothing to do with a half-breed like me ...by the way...what's your real form?
                    Danny: *laughing on loud* she's not a wraith, i'm sure about it
                    sigpic

Comment

Ariel: *sticks her tongue at Solma* anyway, your siblings got nothing to do with a half-breed like me ...by the way...what's your real form?
                      Danny: *laughing on loud* she's not a wraith, i'm sure about it
                      Solma: Don't be so sure... I've already told them to leave Molly alone. *sigh* Well, alright then.... *closes her eyes and the air around her shimmers. Her body becomes brighter and indistinct when she moves. When she speaks, her voice has strange harmonics to it* Well, what do you think?
                      sigpic

Comment

Solma: Don't be so sure... I've already told them to leave Molly alone. *sigh* Well, alright then.... *closes her eyes and the air around her shimmers. Her body becomes brighter and indistinct when she moves. When she speaks, her voice has strange harmonics to it* Well, what do you think?
                        Ariel: *happy and excited* it's beautiful! ...you're an...Unseen...saw them on New Athos dancing...at least that's what i tought..."Lady of Moonlight" ...*feels strange*

Danny: *perplexed* ...

Ariel: *sits down* Molly? what's she got to do with your kindred?
                        sigpic

Comment

Ariel: *happy and excited* it's beautiful! ...you're an...Unseen...saw them on New Athos dancing...at least that's what i tought..."Lady of Moonlight" ...*feels strange*

Danny: *perplexed* ...

Ariel: *sits down* Molly? what's she got to do with your kindred?
                          *the etheral image of Solma speeds out to dance over the waterfall's pool, as the otehr Sith come to join her dancing. Their laughter fills the area, and the light beguins to fade. Solma suddenly returns to her more human form.*

Solma: *to the still playing Sith* Okay, which of you lot is messing around wit hthe sun? I know the Dances usually takes place in the eve, but that's no reason to mess around with the light!
                          sigpic

Comment

*the etheral image of Solma speeds out to dance over the waterfall's pool, as the otehr Sith come to join her dancing. Their laughter fills the area, and the light beguins to fade. Solma suddenly returns to her more human form.*

Solma: *to the still playing Sith* Okay, which of you lot is messing around wit hthe sun? I know the Dances usually takes place in the eve, but that's no reason to mess around with the light!
                            Ariel: *bewitched* they are so playful! *tries to touch a ghostly form* living beings...awww! don't bite!!!
                            Danny: *with a big grin* i tought you like to be bitten...*mentally to her* ...softly ...like last night
                            Ariel: *back to Danny* ohhhh shhhut up...they can probably hear us...*to Solma* are they kids? do they age?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ariel: *bewitched* they are so playful! *tries to touch a ghostly form* living beings...awww! don't bite!!!
                              Danny: *with a big grin* i tought you like to be bitten...*mentally to her* ...softly ...like last night
                              Ariel: *back to Danny* ohhhh shhhut up...they can probably hear us...*to Solma* are they kids? do they age?
                              *Solma hisses and chitters at the other Sith, and the light returns*

Solma: Hm? What you say, Ariel? We can be any age we choose, we are from the imaginations of humans, made flesh. We can be whatever we wish

*one of the other Sith materialise into a more human form, looking like a younger version of Solma. She waves to the others tentitivly*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Solma hisses and chitters at the other Sith, and the light returns*

Solma: Hm? What you say, Ariel? We can be any age we choose, we are from the imaginations of humans, made flesh. We can be whatever we wish

*one of the other Sith materialise into a more human form, looking like a younger version of Solma. She waves to the others tentitivly*
                                *Ariel tries again to touch the "younger Solma" but changes her mind quicky. meanwhile,Danny found a strange silver coin and throwed it into the waterfall*

Ariel: wow! so you will be young and beautiful forever! *spinning around Solma* you are their leader? elder? something like this?
                                Danny: *amused* you are SO childish! *playing again with the claw-ring*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X