Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Dray: Tommy, by human standards, I'm still a teenager myself, or a young adult, depending on your outlook on life

Solma: *in a sing song voice* Baby Dray, Baby Dray!

Dray:
    Tommy: But you are past the critical human age when the whole world is acting crazy. *whispering to Draygon* At last we have found a way to cheer Solma up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: *to Gowen* That's what I thought. *to both* Do you need rest Solma? I'll see you later then. I hope you get better soon.
      Solma: No I don't!

*Gowen moves to sit next to Solma, putting and arm around her shoulders*
      Gowen: 'Course not, Solma.
      Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Tommy: But you are past the critical human age when the whole world is acting crazy. *whispering to Draygon* At last we have found a way to cheer Solma up.
      Dray: *whispers* Yep, Solma's never happier than when she's making fun of someone. Must be something to do with the Sith beinf mischeif makers...
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Solma: No I don't!

*Gowen moves to sit next to Solma, putting and arm around her shoulders*
        Gowen: 'Course not, Solma.
        Mar: Solma, you're so lucky! I'll just leave you two alone for a bit. *goes off to read a book*
        sigpic

Comment

Dray: *whispers* Yep, Solma's never happier than when she's making fun of someone. Must be something to do with the Sith beinf mischeif makers...
          Tommy: Fun like someone falling down and having a Wraith toddler bouncing up and down on them.

*DS and Rhys emerge from the forest again, looking slightly ruffled*

DS: Seems most people have gone again. I didn't realise we were that long in the forest.

Comment

Mar: Solma, you're so lucky! I'll just leave you two alone for a bit. *goes off to read a book*
            *Kit wanders over to Mar and wiggles onto her lap*
            Kit: What you readie?
            Tommy: Fun like someone falling down and having a Wraith toddler bouncing up and down on them.

*DS and Rhys emerge from the forest again, looking slightly ruffled*

DS: Seems most people have gone again. I didn't realise we were that long in the forest.
            Solma: had fun?

Gowen: Glad to see you've perked up a bit Solma
            sigpic

Comment

Solma: had fun?

Gowen: Glad to see you've perked up a bit Solma
              DS: *cough*cough* Yes, indeed. We had much fun watching all the rare species of bird in that particular part of the forest.

Rhys: That's right. Birds. Extremely fascinating.

Comment

DS: *cough*cough* Yes, indeed. We had much fun watching all the rare species of bird in that particular part of the forest.

Rhys: That's right. Birds. Extremely fascinating.
                Solma: Prehaps I will have to ask my kindred about it... or me and Gowen could go look for it

*Gowen almost chokes on the water he had taken a drink of from his water flask*
                sigpic

Comment

*Kit wanders over to Mar and wiggles onto her lap*
                  Kit: What you readie?
                  Mar: I'm reading a book called Don Quixote. It's about a man who wants to be a knight. Want to hear it?
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: I'm reading a book called Don Quixote. It's about a man who wants to be a knight. Want to hear it?
                    Kit: Yes pwease!
                    sigpic

Comment

Solma: Prehaps I will have to ask my kindred about it... or me and Gowen could go look for it

*Gowen almost chokes on the water he had taken a drink of from his water flask*
                      DS: It's not necessary to ask your kindred. I suggest you and Gowen have a look at the birds for yourself.

Rhys: Very recommendable.

Comment

Kit: Yes pwease!
                        Mar: Ok then, I think you'll like it. It's funny. *clears throat and starts to read in a narrator voice* Once upon a time...far, far away in Spain,....
                        sigpic

Comment

DS: It's not necessary to ask your kindred. I suggest you and Gowen have a look at the birds for yourself.

Rhys: Very recommendable.
                          Solma: Heh, well if you say so...

Gowen: *cough* Solma, I'm not *cough* sure that's a great *cough**cough*

Solma: You okay?

Gowen: Just tried to *cough* drown myself...
                          sigpic

Comment

Mar: Ok then, I think you'll like it. It's funny. *clears throat and starts to read in a narrator voice* Once upon a time...far, far away in Spain,....
                            Kit: *interupting* Wha Spain?
                            sigpic

Comment

Solma: Heh, well if you say so...
                              Gowen: *cough* Solma, I'm not *cough* sure that's a great *cough**cough*
                              Solma: You okay?
                              Gowen: Just tried to *cough* drown myself...
                              DS *giggling*: We aren't talking about anything indecent, Gowen. Just about birds.

Tommy: I'm not sure if we're actually talking about birds.

Comment

Kit: *interupting* Wha Spain?
                                Mar: Spain is the name of a land on my home planet, Earth. It is a very nice country. Now? Where were we? Oh yes! There lived a man in a small village...

*tells Kit about Don Quixote and his dream*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X