Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    Danny: women...she went to pick some flowers . imagine that! a wraith girl that likes flowers! *offers Gowen a drink* how's your girl? better i hope. *drinks from his own beer* i'm so bored...how about a sword fight? a friendly one , don't worry!
    Gowen: Molly likes doing that... Solma seems to be much better, but she's still tired... Umm, Danny if I'm honest, I've only ever had the one sword fighting lesson, from Connolly... I'm really not that good, I mean come on! You crossed blades with Siric and came away alive You're good.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Gowen: Molly likes doing that... Solma seems to be much better, but she's still tired... Umm, Danny if I'm honest, I've only ever had the one sword fighting lesson, from Connolly... I'm really not that good, I mean come on! You crossed blades with Siric and came away alive You're good.

Danny: oh...nevermind! and by the way, i spared Siric's life only because Ariel cares about him . *anxious* come on! take this! *gives him Arelyss's sword* i can't keep it...*sad* if you don't want to fight, it's ok.
      sigpic

Comment

**Jen-Luc thinks of offering to give Danny a friendly sword fight but Boris and Ciannwn arrive and join him at the bar.. The two Wraith order Wraith strength rum while Ciannwn goes for human strength red wine. Once they've been served they sit at a table at the far end where it's usually a little less crowded when the Scottish Wraith turn up.**
        sigpic

Comment

Danny: oh...nevermind! and by the way, i spared Siric's life only because Ariel cares about him . *anxious* come on! take this! *gives him Arelyss's sword* i can't keep it...*sad* if you don't want to fight, it's ok.
          *Gowen accepts the sword, buckling it to his waist*

Gowen: I never said that... I was just saying I wasn't very good... heck, even Molly knows how to fight with a sword I'm hopless!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            **Jen-Luc thinks of offering to give Danny a friendly sword fight but Boris and Ciannwn arrive and join him at the bar.. The two Wraith order Wraith strength rum while Ciannwn goes for human strength red wine. Once they've been served they sit at a table at the far end where it's usually a little less crowded when the Scottish Wraith turn up.**
            *dissapointed, Danny goes to the bar and orders two drinks then turns back to his table ,curious about Boris and Ciannwn, he had never seen them before.*
            sigpic

Comment

*dissapointed, Danny goes to the bar and orders two drinks then turns back to his table ,curious about Boris and Ciannwn, he had never seen them before.*
              *accpets his drink from Danny, noticing his looks to Boris and Ciannwn. He drinks slowly, thinking*

Gowen: You ever met Boris? He's the commander of the hiveship that orbits the planet...
              sigpic

Comment

*Gowen accepts the sword, buckling it to his waist*

Gowen: I never said that... I was just saying I wasn't very good... heck, even Molly knows how to fight with a sword I'm hopless!
                Danny: it's ok, really! who's Molly? *after a moment of thinking* ah, i remember, the other hybrid girl...*senses Ariel*

Ariel:*walks in holding a huge bunch or red flowers* hi guys! *kisses Danny* missed me?
                Danny:*surprised by her kiss* yes...i did...*to Gowen* never met Boris before, he looks ...tough.
                sigpic

Comment

Danny: it's ok, really! who's Molly? *after a moment of thinking* ah, i remember, the other hybrid girl...*senses Ariel*

Ariel:*walks in holding a huge bunch or red flowers* hi guys! *kisses Danny* missed me?
                  Danny:*surprised by her kiss* yes...i did...*to Gowen* never met Boris before, he looks ...tough.
                  Gowen: Yeah, that's her. She says she learnt when she joined the royal courts on Reilith... Hello Ariel, those look nice. Where'd you find them?
                  sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Yeah, that's her. She says she learnt when she joined the royal courts on Reilith... Hello Ariel, those look nice. Where'd you find them?
                    Ariel:*with a happy face* i'm not sure...around...*sits next to Danny*

Danny: she's royalty??? where is Reilith?

Ariel:*noticed the sword* oh not again! *to Danny* no fight for you this evening, wraithie boy !

Danny: whyyyy noooot? *puppy eyes*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*with a happy face* i'm not sure...around...*sits next to Danny*

Danny: she's royalty??? where is Reilith?

Ariel:*noticed the sword* oh not again! *to Danny* no fight for you this evening, wraithie boy !

Danny: whyyyy noooot? *puppy eyes*
                      Gowen: Yeah, crown princess. She doesn't like to talk about it really, mostly because she's getting used to the idea herself, plus certain members of her family want her dead Not sure where Reilith is... *to Ariel* It's okay, Danny was going to give me a lesson. I'll need the help if the scottish wraith have anothe friendly fight soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Yeah, crown princess. She doesn't like to talk about it really, mostly because she's getting used to the idea herself, plus certain members of her family want her dead Not sure where Reilith is... *to Ariel* It's okay, Danny was going to give me a lesson. I'll need the help if the scottish wraith have anothe friendly fight soon.
                        Ariel: yes, i know her story! someday i'll go to her home planet and feed on her awful grandfather! she will be queen. *grin*
                        Danny: *embarassed* look, Gowen, i'm not the one to give lessons to anyone...just wanted to have fun...
                        Ariel: ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ariel: yes, i know her story! someday i'll go to her home planet and feed on her awful grandfather! she will be queen. *grin*
                          Danny: *embarassed* look, Gowen, i'm not the one to give lessons to anyone...just wanted to have fun...
                          Ariel: ...
                          Gowen: What I was meaning, was that I'd give Danny a fight and then he'd help me improve my style. I learn through my mistakes
                          sigpic

Comment

Gowen: What I was meaning, was that I'd give Danny a fight and then he'd help me improve my style. I learn through my mistakes
                            Danny:*happy* allright! let's go outside!
                            Ariel : ...men...
                            sigpic

Comment

Danny:*happy* allright! let's go outside!
                              Ariel : ...men...
                              Gowen: Okay Danny... *to Ariel* I really could do with learning properly.. The only self defense I know is a little knife fighting... *follows Danny outside*
                              sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Okay Danny... *to Ariel* I really could do with learning properly.. The only self defense I know is a little knife fighting... *follows Danny outside*
                                Danny: knife fighting??? like that little punk? *pulls out his sword* show me your style, please.
                                Ariel:*watching them * ... men...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X