Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Solma: *struggling weakly* No... one life... for another... not worth it!...

Gowen: They don't have names, at least not any that they'll give out. I was the one that named Solma... *turns to the waterfall, and the haze in the air* You know me. I'm here on behalf of your kindred sister. She's sick, and I...*takes a deep breath to keep his emotions in check* and I don't know what to do to save her. Please...

*while holding her tears Ariel throws out the gauntlet from her feeding hand* forgive me, Solma...*puts the hand on Solma's chest and concentrates in order to give her the Gift of Life* i know it hurts...stop struggling...please! *falls down*

Danny: something's happening, Gowen! i can feel it...Ariel's...dead???dying???*rushes back to the Pirates Camp*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      *while holding her tears Ariel throws out the gauntlet from her feeding hand* forgive me, Solma...*puts the hand on Solma's chest and concentrates in order to give her the Gift of Life* i know it hurts...stop struggling...please! *falls down*

Danny: something's happening, Gowen! i can feel it...Ariel's...dead???dying???*rushes back to the Pirates Camp*
      *Solma struggles and shrieks, trying to pull away from Ariel*

*Gowen rushes after Danny, feeling the prsance of the Sith following him. He stops outside his tent to see Danny kneeling next ot Ariel. She and Solma are collapsed on the ground*
      Gowen: What happened? Are they okay?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*Solma struggles and shrieks, trying to pull away from Ariel*

*Gowen rushes after Danny, feeling the prsance of the Sith following him. He stops outside his tent to see Danny kneeling next ot Ariel. She and Solma are collapsed on the ground*
        Gowen: What happened? Are they okay?
        Ariel:*wakes up dizzy* she was dying!!! i tried to...*shows them her feeding hand*...give her life back...*holds solma again* please...come back...your brothers and sisters are here too...*cries*
        Danny:*kneels next to Solma*...she is still alive, guys.
        sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*wakes up dizzy* she was dying!!! i tried to...*shows them her feeding hand*...give her life back...*holds solma again* please...come back...your brothers and sisters are here too...*cries*
          Danny:*kneels next to Solma*...she is still alive, guys.
          *Gowen kneels next to Solma, looking deeply concerned and worried. He tenderly strokes Solma's cheek*
          Gowen: Come on Solma... you're stronger than this, please....
          sigpic

Comment

*Gowen kneels next to Solma, looking deeply concerned and worried. He tenderly strokes Solma's cheek*
            Gowen: Come on Solma... you're stronger than this, please....

Ariel:*to the other Sith* do something, guys!!! *tries to walk but falls down again*
            Danny: oh no...*holds Ariel* come on, girl!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*to the other Sith* do something, guys!!! *tries to walk but falls down again*
              Danny: oh no...*holds Ariel* come on, girl!!!
              Gowen: Maybe you should take her to Zaddik- *Gowen pauses as Solma stirs slightly* Solma?

Solma: Gowen? I feel yuck...

Gowen: *hugging Solma close* You're going to be okay, Solma.

Solma: *stronger* Gowen, you're squishing me...
              sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*nervous* Danny!!! don't hold me SO tight!!!*smiles* Solma? are you ok, sister?
                Danny:you scared me...she did too...*looks at Solma* she needs to rest.
                sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*nervous* Danny!!! don't hold me SO tight!!!*smiles* Solma? are you ok, sister?
                  Danny:you scared me...she did too...*looks at Solma* she needs to rest.
                  Gowen: You scared all of us Solma! And I agree with Danny, you need to rest.

Solma: Honestly, I feel fine... *tries to stand, but staggers slightly*

Gowen: *supporting Solma* Yeah, right... *leads Solma back into the tent*

Spoiler:
                  OOC: I've got to go for a bit. I'll be back when I can.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gowen: You scared all of us Solma! And I agree with Danny, you need to rest.

Solma: Honestly, I feel fine... *tries to stand, but staggers slightly*

Gowen: *supporting Solma* Yeah, right... *leads Solma back into the tent*

Spoiler:
                    OOC: I've got to go for a bit. I'll be back when I can.

*Danny and Ariel are leaving to go to the Tavern*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Having settled Solma, and made sure that she'd actually get some rest, Gowen makes his way to the Tavern as well*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Having settled Solma, and made sure that she'd actually get some rest, Gowen makes his way to the Tavern as well*
                        *inside the Tavern Danny is alone and bored to death,missing a good sword fight*
                        sigpic

Comment

*inside the Tavern Danny is alone and bored to death,missing a good sword fight*
                          Gowen: Hey...where's Ariel?
                          sigpic

Comment

**Jean-Luc enters the Tavern followed by Gordon and Darrell. Gordon is making an effort not to sing qua diddley qua qua because he's within Jean-Luc's hearing range.**
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              **Jean-Luc enters the Tavern followed by Gordon and Darrell. Gordon is making an effort not to sing qua diddley qua qua because he's within Jean-Luc's hearing range.**
                              *Gowen: Um, hello guys... I'll get drinks, if you like...
                              sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Hey...where's Ariel?

Danny: women...she went to pick some flowers . imagine that! a wraith girl that likes flowers! *offers Gowen a drink* how's your girl? better i hope. *drinks from his own beer* i'm so bored...how about a sword fight? a friendly one , don't worry!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X