Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
    Tony: I'm not all chains and sleazy

Addict: Just like I'm not all shackles and whipped cream

*the pair of them go off to sulk*
    meep *TP slinks off to hide behind Steve and Greg*

Seth: Yeah, right... we call it like it is! LOL

*TP, Steve and Greg ALL hide behind Seth!*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
      Karl: Why yes i do .. *opens up his leather coat with a belt of tasers, knives, whips, and rope* Here you go Bobb.. *hands him the taser*
      LOL, Karl means business! XD

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      Alec: HOLY IRATUS BUG THAT HURTS!
      Love that saying! "Holy iratus bug!"

Tony: Tinsel shackles.
      More XD

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
      Azrael: *Has disappeared to draft some drones to help him put mistletoe up everywhere.*
      Orb: *sees a drone hanging up a sprig of mistletoe close by and edges sideways toward it, coming to stop directly beneath it, looking at Bullseye expectantly*

Bullseye:

Orb: *telepathically* It is a Tau'ri tradition to kiss under mistletoe.

Bullseye: Is that so? *walks over to Orb, kisses her, then reaches up to grab the mistletoe, taking a step backwards while holding it high over his head*

Orb: *walks over and kisses Bullseye*

Bullseye: *repeats this process several times, with each step taking them closer and closer to a potted plant until they disappear behind it with the mistletoe*

Comment

^_^ That is

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
          ^_^ That is

Leeta: Aww...that is really cute

Alec: *still rubbing his arm from the taser blast* Didn't you have a kitten?

Leeta: .... OH NO! I haven't been feeding it since the day I got it. *runs back to her quarters to check on her cat*
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

KM: Leeta! I'm sure it's fine though. Cats are independent by nature, it'll have found some way to get food.

Azrael: Aww, bring it here, I like cats

Comment

*Leeta comes back with her kitten safe and sound. She lets it go and it runs over to Azrael and KM.*

Leeta: I'm glad my cat is still alive.

Bobb: I've been feeding it because I knew you would forget.

Leeta: me? forget?
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *come out from behind their potted plant at mention of Leeta's kitten*

Orb: That is sweet of you, Bobb, to look after Leeta's kitten.

Bullseye: If nothing else, with all of the food fights that happen around here, the kitten will find something to eat.

Comment

*Shaun hands Alec a glass of White Zinfandel* "Happy Christmas friend" *hugs*

WS: awww Shaun made a friend *Looks at Karl and everyone* Christmas won't be the same for me but coming to the COH and having a wraith Christmas will always cheer me up and i hope it does all of the other special worshippers.

Karl: *hugs WS* I know you miss him..

I remember telling someone i would make a video for them of John and Todd i can't remember who.. i didn't get to put the Mortiis song in it since i could not find the right clips with the lyrics. So i tried this one. I hope it will actually work on here.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                    I remember telling someone i would make a video for them of John and Todd i can't remember who.. i didn't get to put the Mortiis song in it since i could not find the right clips with the lyrics. So i tried this one. I hope it will actually work on here.
                    *hugs* Great video, WS.

Comment

KM: *Hugs WS* Cool video.

Azrael: Kitty! ^_^ *Pets Leeta's kitten*

KM: O_o

Azrael: I like cats

Comment

*Addict, Tony, Edgar and Stefan venture in*

Addict: Merry Christmas everyone! Thought I'd just say that before I go off and hibernate for twelve or so hours.

Tony: Maybe less

Addict: Neeeer, none of that! Way too tired, achy, sick and exhausted for that. I hope you all have a great day, and thank you TP for the Christmas gift if you haven't been getting my PMs! I am going to open it tomorrow I'll be sending out my Christmas stuff after Christmas... like a New Year thing
                        sigpic

Comment

*Addict, Tony, Edgar and Stefan venture in*

Addict: Merry Christmas everyone! Thought I'd just say that before I go off and hibernate for twelve or so hours.

Tony: Maybe less

Addict: Neeeer, none of that! Way too tired, achy, sick and exhausted for that. I hope you all have a great day, and thank you TP for the Christmas gift if you haven't been getting my PMs! I am going to open it tomorrow I'll be sending out my Christmas stuff after Christmas... like a New Year thing
                          I haven't had any PMs from you for ages, sweetie

Hope you like it! Have a great xmas in spite of working Boxing Day - I;m sure it'll be fun nonetheless and your boys will keep you entertained *hugs*

Happy Christmas to everyone in the COH *big squishy hugs all round to all wraith and worshippers*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            I haven't had any PMs from you for ages, sweetie

Hope you like it! Have a great xmas in spite of working Boxing Day - I;m sure it'll be fun nonetheless and your boys will keep you entertained *hugs*

Happy Christmas to everyone in the COH *big squishy hugs all round to all wraith and worshippers*
                            Gads, that's a worry as I've sent you two in the past week! Is your inbox full?

Merry Christmas to you all!
                            sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all on the CO hive!

*DS takes Vincent for a trip behind the potted plants because he didn't get a Christmas present yet*

Vincent:

Comment

Merry Christmas, COH

Azrael: *Is wearing a mistletoe headband*

Comment

Working...
                                X