Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DS and Tommy come in*

DS: Hey, it's smelling christmassy in here. *notices the Stollen* LMAO! Seems I can't escape the Stollen, wherever I go there's always a Stollen waiting for me.

Tommy: I love Stollen. *takes a big slice and chews happily*

DS: *gently wipes the sugar from Tommy's face and coat*

((( No kidding, you effectively get drowned in Stollen here. There's a hardly a place where don't get offered a slice or get one as a pre-xmas present. The only downside is, I don't really like Stollen. My favourite xmas pastry are cinnamon stars. )))

Comment

Bajka*to Betua*: Oh, thank you so much. It`s look delicious.

*Bajka takes cakes for her and boys.*
      sigpic

Comment

Orb: *finishes massaging Bullseye’s face and goes to the matter converter. She brings back sheets of gingerbread, icing, and candies* Let’s make a gingerbread hiveship.

Bullseye: *watches at first, then gets the idea and helps Orb. He gets very absorbed into adding lots of details in the weapon turrets and dart bay, even making gingerbread darts*

Comment

DS: *smiles at Bullseye getting absorbed in making gingerbread darts* *to Orb* Youre a lucky worshipper to have such a thoroughly focused Wraith.

Tommy: That looks like fun. I'll give it a try too. *takes some gingerbread and makes a model of the party cruiser*

Comment

Orb: Yes, Bullseye is a very thorough Wraith. *giggles and plays footsie under the table with Bullseye*

Bullseye: *looks over at Tommy's gingerbread cruiser* We'll soon have a whole fleet. Anyone want to make a scout ship?

Comment

*Leeta & Bobb walk over to check out the goodies Betua has given.*

Leeta: Yum yum!! *takes some to share* It's a good thing we make frequent visits behind the potted plants otherwise I'd be trouble for eating all the delicious food that comes in often.

*She notices the others making gingerbread cruisers, etc so she decides to have a go.*

Leeta: *takes some supplies and brings them to Bobb.* You make a scout ship and I'll make a dart.

Bobb: Ok. *he attempts to make it but is having difficulty. If anything his ginger scout ship looks nothing like it should. As he picks it up it breaks all over his clothes. Leeta giggles at him.*

Alec: I'll make it! *Alec comes over and pushes him out of the way to have a go but it's no better than Bobb's.*

Bobb: What is that suppose to be?

Alec: It's a scout ship! *snarls at Bobb*

Owen: I did it. *Owen shows his scout ship to everyone. It's beautifully decorated and it looks like what it's suppose to be.*

Leeta: That's amazing! You're definately a wraith with artistic talent.

Bobb & Alec:
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*Bajka see so many gingerbread and goes quickly to her dart.* She is back with a box of gingerbreads hearts.*

Bajka: I wanted to give it later to all, but I will give it now. I bought it on Earth. They are delicious. Please treat everybody.

http://www.kopernik.com.pl/_upload/informacje/46_63.jpg

*Bajka takes 3 hearts and treats with her boys.*
                sigpic

Comment

Those are lovely! Thank you.

*Leeta takes some for her and her boys.*

Alec: you know I really am getting into human food. *chomps into the gingerbread heart.*

Comment

Orb: *looks at Owen's gingerbread scout ship* Wow, the decorations are great! *to Bajka* Thanks for the gingerbread hearts. Now, we don't need to eat our gingerbread armada.

Bullseye: *to Alec, picking up and looking at the gingerbread heart's box shape* I am starting to understand more of these human symbols too. The worshippers seem to like this shape.

Orb: I also love star shapes.

Comment

DS: *takes a gingerbread heart* thank you, Bajka! That's delicious.

Tommy: *admires Owen's gingerbread scout ship and quickly hides his own attempt at a party cruiser* Wow! You've got real talent, Owen!

DS: *squints around Tommy's back to see his party cruiser* Aww, don't hide it. It's pretty good. I like it.

Tommy:

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        Bullseye: *to Alec, picking up and looking at the gingerbread heart's box shape* I am starting to understand more of these human symbols too. The worshippers seem to like this shape.
                        Alec: *to Bullseye* You're right.

*He begins to think and has an idea. He gets his leftover gingerbread and tries to make a heart for Leeta. It of course looks like something else.*

Alec: Here you go Leeta.

Leeta: Oh thanks it's a...a... *she looks confused* What is it ?

*Bobb starts laughing at Alec. Alec glares over at him.*

Alec: It's a gingerbeard heart!

Leeta: A heart?? Thank you. That was nice of you to make me one. *she eats it.*

Comment

Bajka: I will make gingerbreads hearts for my boys too.

Marek: Nooooo!

Bajka:

Gregus: I think Marek wants to make one for you, you better sit down.
                          Gregus*telepathically to others*: Bajka can`t cook. She can kill us.

*Marek and Gregus went to made gingerbread heart for Bajka. Gregus is great cook and will help Marek.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            Gregus*telepathically to others*: Bajka can`t cook. She can kill us.
                            Bobb: *telepathically to Gregus* You should try Alec's cooking when he tries to make something for Leeta in our quarters to be 'nice'.

Alec: *telepathically to Bobb* I heard that.

Leeta: *looks at Alec and Bobb snarling at each other.*

I want to try your cookies Gregus and Marek.

Comment

*Boys are back with gingerbreads made by them. Marek gives a big heart for Bajka. Gregus has tray with gingerbreads in many forms.*

Marek: This is for you Bajka.

Bajka: Thank you!!!

Gregus: Try this Leeta, they are delicious.
                              sigpic

Comment

Orb: Awww, it is a good cruiser, Tommy! Awwww, and look at the heart that Alec made for Leeta. *grabs some gingerbread from Gregus and Marek* Thanks, it is delicious.

Bullseye: I can’t cook and don’t know anything about human foods. Once I tried to help Orb when we were camping and she said that she needed more water for boiling. I got some snow from outside and threw it in the pan, but it ended up that that the snow had pine needles in it.

Orb: *hugs Bullseye* But, wasn’t it cute?! Besides, you make me all sorts of Wraith tech stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X