Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*laughs like Johnny from the room* Seems like everyone posted at the same time! Nothing wrong with that, three types of gummy worms

Tony: enough with the gummy worms.

Addict: your fault, poppet
    sigpic

Comment

It`s because we all love gummy worms.
      sigpic

Comment

TP: Eeeeuuuwwww! Don't like the look of them! I hate those jelly sweets... they're all wriggly and squishy and squirmy and... *shivers* YUCK!!!

Steve: Agreed, babe... Japanese gardens it is then. And perhaps afterwards...?

TP: A sauna then the Jacuzzi, babe

Steve: And then...? *hopeful grin*

TP: And then, since it;s our last night alone before the rest of the boys get back, we should do something special... just the two of us...

Steve:

[Lunch break over - see y'all later! Have fun with the gummy worms! ]
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: I also like gummy cola bottles.

http://www.americansweets.co.uk/brit...600-1412-p.asp

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Orb: I also like gummy cola bottles.

http://www.americansweets.co.uk/brit...600-1412-p.asp
            I love cola gummy too, and others gummy. I`m crazy Haribo fan.
            sigpic

Comment

DS: I'm a Haribo fan too.

Rhys: I love jellybeans!

Comment

KM: Mmmmmm...Haribo... (<Homer Simpson impression) Perhaps there should be a Haribo fan page/thread

Comment

wonder if we asked they would make a stargate gummy set...

Comment

Gawd I want a stargate gummy set now *drools*

Cola gummies are the best. Don't know if anyone has a Cold Rock ice creamery nearby, but every time I go there I get coffee icecream with cookie dough, kinder chocolate and cola gummies. It's like my three addictions all rolled into one icecream (if it was served on a naked Wraith, there would be my forth addiction covered ... PG PG PG) Yum. I could murder a couple of cola gummies right now.

Tony: Worshipping?

Addict: Sorry dumpling *snuggles Tony* I've got to say, those Haribo gummies look delicious, but I've never seen them in Hobart
                    sigpic

Comment

Betua: *munches happily on some stargate gummies*

Joanna: yes I do love fruity gummie snacks.

Comment

Bullseye: *programs the matter converter to make SGA gummies and holds one up for inspection* Hmmmm. Atlantis looks like a snowflake.

Orb: *makes a fleet of gummy darts chase after a gummy puddle jumper*

Bullseye:

Comment

Lol, trust me, do not type "Stargate candy" into google image search. I have been psychologically damaged!

Addict: *replicates gummy Sheppards, Ronons, McKays and the rest of the team*

Edgar: *snatches up a Sheppard gummy, biting off it's head* No Michael here to save you NOW Sheppard.

Tony: Okay, that's just psychotic *rams a handful of Ronon gummies into his mouth*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Vincent *sidles inconspicuosly around Shaun and gives WS a wide grin and a wink from afar*

Rhys: You are eating that? It has been sticking to my nose!

DS: But your nose is highly thunkable! *kisses the tip of Rhys's nose* *then erupts in a fit of laughter at Shaun covered in sticky chocolate syrup* Nice one, Karl!
                            *WS blushes redder from Vincent's grin*

*Karl takes a bow to DS*

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                            Addict: Am I the only one who feels sorry for Shaun here

Tony: Yep

Edgar: *chuckles* definitely. *yells at Shaun* good look, ponce.
                            *Shaun rubs his eyes trying to remove sticky syrup* my eyes! what is this disgusting calorie filled gunk on me?!! *reaches out for WS and accidently trips and falls on top of Addict* Darling!.. my beautiful hairrr ! i cannot see! help me!

Comment

I came across this video and had to post it !
                              Seems like Shaun & Steve as cats ! guess which ones Steve ?!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                                I came across this video and had to post it !
                                Seems like Shaun & Steve as cats ! guess which ones Steve ?

Love the bit where they just sit and out-stare each other! And of course, Steve is the cool-as-a-cucumber one sitting in the basket, fending off Shaun with one hand while he inspects his manicure on the other

TP: *glowers at Shaun* And to think I moped your fevered brow for you just the other day, Shaun! *rushes off to Steve* Poor babeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Let me see! Did that nasty Shaun scratch your beautiful delicate jade skin?

Steve: *lets TP fuss over him the rest of the day*
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X