Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do hope that's a chocolate covered spatula!!!! LOL
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Betua: *grins widely* Chocolate mouse with Carmel and pecans to be exact!

Comment

Oooh, yummy!
        I love chocolate, toffee and nuts! What a combo!

I;d stay and lick it off but it;s after midnight here and I have work in the morning, so I better head off for bed
        I;ll leave you with a sticky-licious Shaun!

Todd: *sweeps TP up into his arms and heads off for her rooms* Night everyone

*waves good night over Todd's shoulder*
        sigpic

Comment

Betua and Joanna: *in unison* Good Night TP!

Comment

Chocolate? Shaun? Where *goes searching*

Tony: *crosses arms* cough cough. Thesis. cough cough.

Addict:
            sigpic

Comment

Betua: chocolate covered wraith seem to attract the women quite nicely...hmmm *begins covering nearby wraith with the chocolate caramel mouse with pecans he had been making*

Joanna: I'm not sure you can do that without permission from your victim....*looks bemusedly over at Tony who is more then drenched*

Comment

Bullseye: *gets covered in the aforementioned chocolate mousse with caramel and pecans. He is wearing a thumb ring and playing with it rather suggestively, giving Orb a naughty, pointy-toothed grin*

Orb: I think we need to get a room!

Bullseye and Orb: *run off to a private room*

Comment

Addict: I do not want to know what Bullseye was doing with that thumb ring.

Tony: *glares at Betua, who is still covering him in chocolate, caramelly, pecany goodness... but he makes no attempt to stop the attack* This will be a good way to distract Addict

Addict: Just a couple of hours ago you were telling me to do my thesis.

Tony: *shrugs* You got a little bit too into it

Addict: *scoops mousse of Tony with a finger* Mmmmm, consider me distracted
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                    Betua: *slaps Shaun with a Spatula*
                    Shaun: *shrugs it off* You think a spatula is going to stop me ? *smiles widely*
                    Karl is the one with the strange "devices" *shivers*... he.. *turns around seeing Karl standing behind him*

He sure does love cooking

Comment

*Addict wanders back into the COH, finds the nearest comfy sofa and lies down on it, casually ignoring all the commotion. Tony comes out and snuggles her*

Tony: Why are we out here?

Addict: Because it smells like chocolate, is full of Wraith and this is one comfy couch.
                      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in for lunch break*

*settles on recliner with Todd to watch the chocolatey wraithy goings on*

*wishes Steve was home* SIGH

Todd: Never mind, my Pet, he'll be home tonight and you'll get to sleep in together in the morning.

TP: *slumps against Todd's chest and snores softly*

Todd: Poor thing's knackered *summons drones* Send TP's clone back to her office - she needs to stay here and sleep. *snuggles TP up cosy and warm and watches over her while she sleeps*

TP: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        sigpic

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *wander back to where everyone is still gathered near the chocolate*

Orb: *grabs more chocolate mousse with caramel and pecans*

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                          Addict: I do not want to know what Bullseye was doing with that thumb ring.
                          He was very subtle and claims I only saw what I wanted to see.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                          Shaun: *shrugs it off* You think a spatula is going to stop me ? *smiles widely*
                          Karl is the one with the strange "devices" *shivers*... he.. *turns around seeing Karl standing behind him*

Comment

*Addict randomly throws her laptop computer against the fleshy wall of the hive, causing snoozing Tony to awaken with alarm*

Addict: damn Utas webmail! The thing is notoriously glitchy. It should not take me 36 attempts at logging in for it to work. The damn thing is in a damn loop... damn damn damn!

Tony: Why are you trying to get on webmail at 11.47pm?

Addict: No rest for the wicked, Tony-kins, no rest for the wicked.

Tony: Come back here, you strange human *grabs Addict and drags her back to the couch, where he purrs her back to sleep*

Addict: zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ

Edgar: *retrieves the remarkably scar free laptop*
                            sigpic

Comment

Orb: *watches the laptop sail through the air* It is a good thing the hive walls are organic!

Bullseye: Human tech.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                He was very subtle and claims I only saw what I wanted to see.

*DS, Tommy and Rhys come in to investigate where that delicious smell of chocolate came from*

DS: Hi guys! Any chocolate left?

Comment

Working...
                                X