Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's more that he smells good - these oils were the scents that the boys told me (in a dream) that they smell of (see convo Orb found)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: *looks in convo and laughs* Leave it to me to use oils that no one else has used yet.

Comment

That must have been some dream I just had a quick browse of the convo, but had to stop myself from immediately joining the WWA forum... tooooo deliciously distracting
        Last edited by addicted_to_steve; 29 June 2010, 06:45 AM. Reason: once again struck by late night bad spelling
        sigpic

Comment

What are you using Orb?
          sigpic

Comment

Peppermint and tea tree oil

Comment

Hmmmmm... I do love that smell.

Tony: *gets up* well, I'm going to drag my worshipper off to the bedroom... she really should be resting, she has a thesis to write.

Addict: like that's the reason Goodnight everyone (or good midday for those of you with decent time zones!)
              sigpic

Comment

Wow! Bullseye is a tough cookie! That's a powerful combo you got there!

Night, Addict, Tony!

I gotta get going too - it's 4pm here and it'll be time to go home soon!

See y'all later *wanders off with Steve and Greg*
                sigpic

Comment

Orb: *waves bye to Addict and Tony; looks on PA's website link in WWA* Oh! Peppermint is uplifting and tea tree oil is uplifting and builds confidence. That is my wraith!

Bullseye: I would feel more confident in the spa tub to get some of this excess oil off...

Comment

Orb: *waves bye to TP and her wraith* Looks like we have the spa all to ourselves for the time being. To the spa tub it is!

Comment

*DS sticks her head around the corner*

DS: Anyone said something about the spa? Mind if we join you?

Comment

Orb: Sure, come on in!

Bullseye: *too relaxed to straighten up*

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys enter the room. DS and Tommy get into the tub and Tommy has brought one of the squeaky yellow rubber ducks from the zoo which floats happily in the tub to and fro*

*Rhys makes a backflip into the tub, splashing water everywhere*

Rhys: How was that?

DS: You could have warned us!

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *shield their faces from the splash*

Orb: Cute! Is that from the zoo? Where did you find them?

Comment

Tommy: Yes, it's one of the zoo's common yellow rubberducks. They're fond of bath tubs because they resemble the ducks' natural habitat on TXP-456. That planet is known for its immense natural soap resources. These ducks are amazing creatures, they actually feed on soap. *takes a bottle of bath essence and squeezes a bit into his palm, offering it to the duck*

*The little duck paddles swiftly over to Tommy and dips its beak into the bath essence, squeaking in delight*

DS: The Ancients brought the knowledge of these duckies to earth, so the earth rubber version came into being.

Comment

Orb: They feed on soap? *puts some bathsoap in her hands and offers it*

Bullseye: There is no accounting for taste!

Comment

Working...
                                X