Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gads!!! I've never seen so many spoiler tags on the COH thread!!! *gets dizzy* LOL You don't really need spoiler tags for most things on this thread everyone.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Jasper: *quickly hides the spoiler tags drawn on pieces of paper that he'd been about to shove under SW's door, throwing them at Phineas before tearing off*

Phineas: "Oi!" *lurches off the beanbag he'd been doing some late-night reading on and scoots after him*

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
        Jasper: *quickly hides the spoiler tags drawn on pieces of paper that he'd been about to shove under SW's door, throwing them at Phineas before tearing off*

Phineas: "Oi!" *lurches off the beanbag he'd been doing some late-night reading on and scoots after him*
        ROTFLLMAO!!!!

Now if someone would just make me a sleeping potion so I could get to sleep!!! Steve, purr louder baby!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          ROTFLLMAO!!!!

Now if someone would just make me a sleeping potion so I could get to sleep!!! Steve, purr louder baby!!
          TP: He has such a beeeeooootiful purr *sigh*

Todd: Oh really puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TP: Gads, purring competition between Todd and Steve... the whole hive will start vibrating soon!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

xD That'd be... interesting *snickers*

Phineas: *stretches and wanders in with coffee, flopping onto a beanbag before almost conking out again*

Comment

Lunch break! yay! *bounces in with Todd and several cups of espresso* *gets in some snuggle time with Todd before having to go back to work* (That's a followed by a !!!!)
              sigpic

Comment

I'm totally reminded of a device I saw in my science focus magazine. It was a panic button you hide - you're just browsing the net, having a moment off work. Then suddenly your boss comes over. Hit the button, and your screen will fill instantly with what you were supposed to be working on!

Comment

I'm totally reminded of a device I saw in my science focus magazine. It was a panic button you hide - you're just browsing the net, having a moment off work. Then suddenly your boss comes over. Hit the button, and your screen will fill instantly with what you were supposed to be working on!
                  Spoiler:
                  I think I need one of those for when my mum comes in all of a sudden, she still doesn't know I'm a Wraith Worshipper, in fact only one of my RL friends know... she's a Shep fan though, so we celebrate our differences

Comment

Jasper: *pauses from getting a cup of tea, then wanders over to PA, Craig and Aurora* "Anyone for a cup of tea?"

Phineas: *cough-huff*

Jasper: *eyerolls with a grin* "Yes, you'll get one too."

Comment

Craig: Sure, thanks, what you got? Think we've got time before PA drags us away
                      *PA and Aurora inspect the various teas*

Comment

It's called the minimise button!!!!! I use it all the time here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Coffee break!!!
                          *Todd makes espresso for two then snuggles up with TP*

You can tell we haven't seen each other for DAYS can't you????
                          sigpic

Comment

Craig: Lucky Todd *snuggles up to PA*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                              Craig: Lucky Todd *snuggles up to PA*
                              Todd: Indeed

TP: LOL! You had your chance, Craig baby!
                              sigpic

Comment

Craig: I know, but it wasn't fair on my poorly PA *blows TP and kiss*

Comment

Working...
                                X