Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

! Oh poor Shauny *comforts Shaun while Tony grins and congratulates Karl*

I'm a ghost tour guide at a historic site called Port Arthur. Apparently it's one of the most haunted sites in Australia I'm a skeptic, but I work with some hardcore believers.
    sigpic

Comment

Azrael: *@ Shaun*

KM: Now now, play nice.

Azrael: It's his own fault. He should learn to respect limits, perhaps?

Comment

TP: Poor Shaun!!!

Steve: Nice one, Karl

Spike: Whatever happened to brotherly love and sharing and caring?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Steve covered in tropical fruit...

WOAH! Where did that come from? I need to control my mental images, in case they come out and haunt me... well, actually, they can haunt me all they like...

Tony: Are you going to start talking about being locked in the Parsonage with Steve and Todd again?

Addict: Maybe Oh... back to topic.

Tony: Oh, we love Shaun... we're just being brotherly in a different way.

Edgar: The kind of way you act when your brother keeps cracking onto your Worshipper.

Addict: You don't mind Steve.

Tony: Steve is Steve
          sigpic

Comment

Lol, I was just rereading my ghost tour script and came across this... thought you might enjoy.

Spoiler:
            3. The Parsonage
            A few years back, a woman and her young daughter had visited Port Arthur for the day. They were walking along the road we have just been down, and heading toward the Parsonage. As they reached the steps to the veranda, the little girl grabbed her mothers arm and tried to drag her back down the path. Convinced her daughter was tired, the mother promised it would be the last house of the day and tried convincing the child to enter anyway, but the girl started screaming. She insisted she could not go in, that she was frightened of the scary man standing in the window.
            The mother looked up, and saw Eddie the Wraith doing the stunner dance in the window. Rather than gasp in fear like her daughter, the woman sprinted inside and allowed this alien sex god to show her everything he knew. Meanwhile the daughter sat outside, wondering why her mother kept yelling “HARDER, EDDIE, HARDER!” at the top of her lungs. Very strange indeed.
            Actually, no, this is not what happened at all. If it was, I would be in that room right now “doing the funky monkey… with a Wraith”. I would be letting him show me his special prong, in his prong place, that drives me delirious to the height of ecstasy. What really happened was that the mother saw absolutely nothing.
            The girl said the man was tall [not unlike Eddie], dressed in black [not unlike Eddie], wore a hat, had a big bushy beard and had a white thing around his neck.
            The white thing may have been a clerical collar, making this a perfect description of Reverend George Eastman (and about a million other people, rofl).
            sigpic

Comment

*Shaun snuggles up by TP, KM, Addict, and WS taking up all the room of the other wraith*

WS: That is really cool addict! it sounds like a really fun job.

You should watch this video Addict

Spoiler:

Shaun: I'M NOT A GHOST!
              How unstylish..

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                Lol, I was just rereading my ghost tour script and came across this... thought you might enjoy.

Spoiler:
                3. The Parsonage
                A few years back, a woman and her young daughter had visited Port Arthur for the day. They were walking along the road we have just been down, and heading toward the Parsonage. As they reached the steps to the veranda, the little girl grabbed her mothers arm and tried to drag her back down the path. Convinced her daughter was tired, the mother promised it would be the last house of the day and tried convincing the child to enter anyway, but the girl started screaming. She insisted she could not go in, that she was frightened of the scary man standing in the window.
                The mother looked up, and saw Eddie the Wraith doing the stunner dance in the window. Rather than gasp in fear like her daughter, the woman sprinted inside and allowed this alien sex god to show her everything he knew. Meanwhile the daughter sat outside, wondering why her mother kept yelling “HARDER, EDDIE, HARDER!” at the top of her lungs. Very strange indeed.
                Actually, no, this is not what happened at all. If it was, I would be in that room right now “doing the funky monkey… with a Wraith”. I would be letting him show me his special prong, in his prong place, that drives me delirious to the height of ecstasy. What really happened was that the mother saw absolutely nothing.
                The girl said the man was tall [not unlike Eddie], dressed in black [not unlike Eddie], wore a hat, had a big bushy beard and had a white thing around his neck.
                The white thing may have been a clerical collar, making this a perfect description of Reverend George Eastman (and about a million other people, rofl).

Eddie: Harder? Was she implying that my stunner was less than it should be? LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Eddie: Harder? Was she implying that my stunner was less than it should be? LOL
                  Well, she was a bit of a stupid wench, lol. Your stunner is plenty hard enough Eddie
                  sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Good! Because I polish it every day, you know, to keep it in good nick!

Spike: *facepalm* Oh puh-leeeeeese... don't encourage him
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                      ooc: here's all 12 of them
                      Thanks I made a few while trying to keep warm today...
                      Thanks, now GW can stop hating me for jumping around pages to see them all.

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                      KM: I've gotten less shy in RL since I joined here, but I don't act much differently in RL than I do online It took a ridiculous amount of confidence for me to ever join here, I had to remind myself that there really wasn't a downside to trying. Fear of people, my only real irrational fear.

Azrael: Humans. They're not the nicest bunch.
                      I lurked for about a month in WWA before getting the courage to join and was especially intimidated by the whole "probie" process.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                      I can certainly related to that with crouds..
                      Me too!

Comment

Gee! You have been busy posting.

@Leeta: your wraithy pain of christmas siggies had me laughing so hard, hubby came over to peek over my shoulder to see what was so funny.

@TP: Great job on the new siggies.

@Addict: Love the Eddie story. That cheered up my morning.

@KM and Orb: we're all glad you have overcome your shyness and joined. I totally agree about the whole 'probie' business. Even though I see it's necessary for GW to use it, it's a bummer. Or did you mean our WWA probie process?

Comment

Eddie: *to DS* I don't think it;s ever gonna stop snowing at TP's place... you want me to come and cheer you up in person, babe? *to Orb* Or I could come visit with you and help you get over your shyness...

Spike: *facepalm* (I do that a lot around Eddie, have you noticed?) *spots Bullseye's and Rhys's expressions* Probably not a good idea, bro...
                          sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *to DS* I don't think it;s ever gonna stop snowing at TP's place... you want me to come and cheer you up in person, babe? *to Orb* Or I could come visit with you and help you get over your shyness...

Spike: *facepalm* (I do that a lot around Eddie, have you noticed?) *spots Bullseye's and Rhys's expressions* Probably not a good idea, bro...
                            DS: It's still snowing? That's blergh. *blows Eddie a kiss* You can come and visit me–

Rhys: *growls*

DS: Aww, it's only Eddie. It's not like I was going to marry him or something.

Rhys:

DS: But on the other hand TP would lose a warming Wraith, and she needs him more than me.

Tommy: *to Spike* I noticed your tendency to facepalm around Eddie, I think I would do the same in your place.

Comment

Eddie: Woohoo! Here I come, babe!

Spike: *grabs Eddie's collar* She was being polite, bro! She said you should stay here and keep our TP cosy.

Eddie: *to Spike* She's got you and Steve - you two not up to the job?

Spike: *facepalm*

Steve: *to Eddie* What are you like Eddie! If you want to risk a growly Rhys it;s your neck on the line

Eddie: *to Steve* Ha! Wuss! You just want me to stay and snuggle you! LMAO!!!!

Steve: *facepalm*

TP: ROTFLMAO! Who needs TV? *snuggles Steve and Spike and watches Eddie cavorting around*
                              sigpic

Comment

DS: Don't worry, Eddie. Rhys knows I would go mental if he attacked another Wraith who invited me for a hug or a trip behind the potted plants. We have an agreement. As long as it's only on rare occasions and said Wraith is not going to move in with us on earth, he's tolerant. Remember, barking dogs seldom bite.

Rhys: That doesn't mean you have a carte blanche to do what you like with whom you like.

Tommy: I second that.

DS: I know, I know. It only includes Greg, Eddie and Vincent. so keep your hair on.

Tommy: Why would I want to cut my hair?

Comment

Working...
                                X