Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Bullseye: *telepathically to Shaun* You should apologize to Vincent, WS, and DS... before Karl reminds you to...
    Shaun: *telepathically responds* No!

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *Vincent grins at the unexpected hug*

DS *is hit by flying cake* Shaun!

Tommy: *spots the cake on DS* Great! Thanks, Shaun! *to DS* Here, let me clean that cake from your face.

Vincent: Don't worry, Shaun. I'm no threat for you. Unless your worshipper wants me to be.
    WS at Vicent:

Shaun:
    *Moves WS behind him blocking the view from Vincent*

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post

Azrael: Ok. *Throws a sweet at Shaun* Food fight, anyone?

KM:
    *Shaun gets hit in the head by a piece of sweet*
    WHAT THE .... *turns to Azrael and throws a ball of gummies that stick in his hair*
    HMPH!

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Rhys *has a gummy worm sticking to his nose* Not funny.
    Shaun: MMMMM ! A gummy worm !! *grabs it off of Rhys nose and eats it*
    *Notices something dripping on his head from above onto his head*
    "What ... " *looks up to see Karl holding a huge bucket of sticky chocolate syrup above his head and pours it on him*

Shaun: *screams loudly running in circles* MY HAIR MY HAIR MY HAIR MY HAIRRRRRRRR!!! GAHHHHHHHH!!

Karl:

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    *snuggles into Steve and wishes RL would just go away*

Computer problems at home and may be stuck with only being able to get online at work for a week
    BUT... may not have the time as line manager off sick and I;m having to stand in - headless chicken time
    I know how you feel *hugs TP* RL is a struggle lately.. though our wraith will always be there for all of us worshippers

Comment

Orb: *waves to Geeky, Kenny, and Bob and holds her breath to not laugh as Karl sneaks up behind Shaun and pours chocolate syrup on him* How did I miss the syrup? Chocolate castle roof top dipped in chocolate syrup sounds divine.

Bullseye: Yes, a worshipper eating all that chocolate does sound good.

Comment

Betua: X( *mutters* Then Buffy staked Edward...The End...

Joanna: if you can't say anything nice don't say at all...

Betua: why are you defending this? You hate Twilight and all its manifestations.

Joanna: I do but, this is a the Chill-Out Hive and Wraithy Twilight is what they want to watch.

*Betua shuts up and starts purring as Joanna snuggles close and strokes his chest*

Comment

Addict: Chocolate??? Where's the chocolate o_0?

Edgar: Remember, lover, you said you were calorie counting in the COH now too.

Addict:

Tony: *carries over a big bowl of Addict's favourite fruit - strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, apples, grapes, mangos, peaches, nectarines, pears and kiwi fruits* Eat away little Worshipper.

Addict:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
            *geekywraith waves hi* I've been quiet since RL hasn't been great and I'm much in a rpg mood.

*Kenny and Bob leave treats for all the fabulous people on this thread*
            Awww *Hugs for you too*

Azrael: What the- >.< You're gonna regret that Shaun. *Sees Karl with his chocolate syrup* Fairly soon, I imagine .

KM: Addict, why are you calorie counting on the COH? *Goes to help get the gummies out of Azrael's hair, laughing at Shaun's possessiveness over WS.*

Comment

Addict:

Tony: She has this ridiculous theory that the more she thinks about eating chocolate on the COH, the more she does in real life. Therefore, if she eats fruit on the COH...

Addict: I sooooo want to go and lick the chocolate sauce off Shaun.

Tony and Edgar: *grab Addict in an attempt to stop her doing anything stupid in her chocolate deprived stupor*
              sigpic

Comment

Bajka and Marek are busy in chocolate castle.

Gregus is in swimming pool.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                  WS at Vicent:

Shaun:
                  *Moves WS behind him blocking the view from Vincent*
                  Vincent *sidles inconspicuosly around Shaun and gives WS a wide grin and a wink from afar* *in case Shaun turns to look at him he then wears his best innocent expression*

Shaun: MMMMM ! A gummy worm !! *grabs it off of Rhys nose and eats it*
                  *Notices something dripping on his head from above onto his head*
                  "What ... " *looks up to see Karl holding a huge bucket of sticky chocolate syrup above his head and pours it on him*

Shaun: *screams loudly running in circles* MY HAIR MY HAIR MY HAIR MY HAIRRRRRRRR!!! GAHHHHHHHH!!

Karl: [IMG]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/denistephenson/FUNNY%203/TEXT/smiley_signinsertevillaughhere.gif[/IMG
                  Rhys: You are eating that? It has been sticking to my nose!

DS: But your nose is highly thunkable! *kisses the tip of Rhys's nose* *then erupts in a fit of laughter at Shaun covered in sticky chocolate syrup* Nice one, Karl!

Comment

Addict: Am I the only one who feels sorry for Shaun here

Tony: Yep

Edgar: *chuckles* definitely. *yells at Shaun* good look, ponce.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                      Betua: why are you defending this? You hate Twilight and all its manifestations.
                      Bullseye: What is Twilight?

Orb: It is a Tau'ri romance movie about...

Bullseye: *sticks his nose up in the air*

Orb: *to Betua* Bullseye won't be watching it either any time soon either.

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                      Tony: *carries over a big bowl of Addict's favourite fruit - strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, apples, grapes, mangos, peaches, nectarines, pears and kiwi fruits* Eat away little Worshipper.
                      Bullseye: For human food, chocolate is vastly inferior to maple syrup and fruit juice.

Orb: You better watch what you say here in the COH, Bullseye, you might find yourself pelted with more gummy worms!

Comment

Addict: O_o Gummy worms???? *drools*

Tony: this is just getting tragic! *grabs a huge swab of chocolate castle and rams it into Addicts mouth* There you go little worshipper, take your medicine.

Addict: mumble mumble... mmm... mumble
                        sigpic

Comment

*sidles in hoping for a quite snuggle in a recliner with Steve*

*sees numerous worshippers in chocolate-induced sugar-high frenzy*

Steve: Em... perhaps the Japanese gardens, Princess...?

Good idea! *sidles out again*

Steve: *snuggles TP as they walk off and murmurs in her hair* What are gummy worms?

No idea, babe!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Steve: *snuggles TP as they walk off and murmurs in her hair* What are gummy worms?

No idea, babe!
                            These are gummy/gummi worms:

http://www.brucescandy.com/merchant....atid=30&step=4

Comment

Gummy worms

*Addict grabs handfuls of said gummy worms, almost inhaling them in her sugar craved frenzy*

Tony: did you even notice that TP and Steve ran off to the Japanese gardens?

Addict: O_O To get more gummy worms????

Tony: *grabs Addict* come on lover. Let's go and burn off some of those non-existent calories.

Addict:

Tony: by walking, babe! I'm taking you to the waterfall!
                              sigpic

Comment

Bajka*to Steve*: Gummy worms it`s candies. http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/52727-gummi_worms.jpg I love especially Haribo. http://picture.yatego.com/images/463...boTierisch.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X