Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was it!! I love the saying though1!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I did this one for Addict who is addicted to shackling STeve up in chains LOL
      Spoiler:

And I have an idea for a christmas siggie which I hope to do by the weekend
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        That was it!! I love the saying though1!
        I was thinking something like "TP... worshipper, lover, soulmate" might be a bit better?

My fav is the one where Todd looks like he;s looking at me - need to scale that one down a bit better though!
        sigpic

Comment

BOth would work. Oooo, Addict's siggie is great too!!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks sis - I;m going to play with them tomorrow

Snow's come on again and I guess I better head for bed, sis

Steve: About time! *sweeps TP up into his arms* Which one of you reprobates is coming with me then? LOL

Spike: I am and watch it bro! LOL

TP: Sounds like I;m in for a fun night! Big hugs, sis - sleep well
            sigpic

Comment

LOL Night Sis. STay warm and I hope it quits snowing soon!!! Big warm toasty hugs!!
              sigpic

Comment

Steve & Spike: *blow kisses to SW* We'll keep her toasty warm, babe don;t worry

TP: You stay cosy too, sis! See you tomorow! *waves night and blows kisses to Todd and the boys*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Spoiler:

Love it!!!

Comment

Todd: *to Orb* I'll set the drones on the installation overnight - would Bullseye like to supervise the job? *turns up thermostat to 25C* Feeling cosy yet, my Pet?
                    Bullseye: *nods to Todd's request. As the Commander and others meet on the holodeck, he and Orb exit the jacuzzi and head back to their room for some private worshipping. After a few hours, the holodeck is clear and Bullseye goes there to direct the masked warriors to enlarge the holodeck to twice its prior size, using materials quickly made in the matter converter, and making sure they are using sound building practices. He also quickly sets up the programming by modifying existing code for each holodeck. He tests the new programming with Orb and lets the masked warriors have some fun too before calling it a night and going back to his room with his worshipper.*

There are now two, large, fully-programmed, side-by-side holodecks that can be separated with a modified weather shield, similar to what Steve used in the last storm party, that will allow Wraith and worshippers to pass between it and easily talk through it. The shield can be darkened, closed to bar entrance, and soundproofed for privacy, in case privacy is needed.
                    Last edited by WraithTech; 01 December 2010, 05:43 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Spoiler:

Lol... perhaps I should change my username to "Addicted_to_shackled_Steve". I do like a Wraith in chains!

Tony: *rattles his chains* Don't you think this is going a bit far?

Stefan and Edgar: *rattle chains*

Addict: Meh... I'll just go back to my sordid activities Happy first of December everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy first of December, Addict!

*DS, Tommy and Rhys come in and debate whether to have a snowball fight or another hot jacuzzi bath*

DS: Both? First the snowball fight and then the hot bath?

Tommy: And the bath with extra bubbles, like yesterday?

Rhys: So many bubbles you can't see further than a metre?

DS: Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                          There are now two, large, fully-programmed, side-by-side holodecks that can be separated with a modified weather shield, similar to what Steve used in the last storm party, that will allow Wraith and worshippers to pass between it and easily talk through it. The shield can be darkened, closed to bar entrance, and soundproofed for privacy, in case it is needed.
                          Thanks Bullseye! *blows a kiss*

Every time I look out the window it;s snowing - that's been 5 days of almost non-stop snow fall which is simply unheard of in this country. Most people are housebound, there's no transport, no food, some people have no power... I'm afraid I just fail to see what is "fun" about snow.

Steve: Never mind, my love, I;m back again now and you can spend all day long warm and cosy with me on a tropical beach Oh, and by the way, Addict... wraith look good in anything...

TP: Steve tends to prefer the chains to be on me not him!

Steve: Human females look spectacular in slave collars

TP: So long as you keep me warm today, babe, you can do anything you like.

Steve: Anything...?

TP: Anything... just keep me warm.

Steve: Oh, you are going to be sooooo toasty *turns up temp controls on holodeck beach programme* Sun oil, Princess?
                          sigpic

Comment

Addict: Oh trust me, Tony likes me in chains too. We have a win win situation.

Tony: Except when we're both in chains, lose the key and Edgar has to save us.

Edgar: Thankyou for reminding me of that.

Addict:

The snow in your parts sounds awful TP! I probably shouldn't tell you about how much I'm loving the sun at the moment
                            sigpic

Comment

Now that image sure did cheer me up! Poor Edgar, the key-keeper!

Don't worry, you can tell me about the sunshine you're getting - I can enjoy it vicariously and pretend I'm WARM. Just don't tell me how much more snow you get in winter than us... it may be true, but it isn't very helpful.

*imagines Tony, Edgar and Stefan smothered in sun oil at a pool party in hot sunshine*

Steve:

Spike: Distraction tactics required here, bro! *programmes pool on the beach with sunloungers and shades and a bar serving fruity cocktails*

Steve: *slathers self in sun oil and poses along poolside*

TP: Ah, this is the life - good idea, Addict! *sits back with cocktail, stretches limbs out under the hot sun and watches Steve, Spike and Greg strutting their stuff*
                              sigpic

Comment

Very good idea with two holodecks.

I opened today Advent Calendar. Thank you DS and Orb. Waiting for next.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X