Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*glomps BJ* Congrats on your new freedom!

I'm sure Eddie is around somehwere here, he is never far when there is a worshipper in need of a Wraith.

Comment

Eddie: *rattles chains then tackle glomps BlueJay* Yay! I missed you, babe! Wanna play?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

squeezes eddie

i'm always up for play
        sigpic
        FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
          squeezes eddie

i'm always up for play
          Eddie: Woohoo!*drags BlueJay behind potted plants* Just talk amongst yourselves for a while... a long while!

Great to see you again! So how's life in your corner of the planet, sweetie?
          sigpic

Comment

distracts eddie with something shiny for a moment

weather is hot and horrible
            one more week of study
            3 and a half weeks of work
            they gave me a new guy to train last week. i hope he loses interest and leaves (i'm not nice i know), but i need someone quicker who listens to instructions
            bit stressed and sleep deprived at the moment.

one thing to look forward to, Todds inner human will be at a con here at the end of Feb

i want to hear how you've all been
            sigpic

Comment

LOL! I;m sure you;re perfectly wonderful to know - you sound a lot like me!

Steve: Certainly where the impatience is concerned anyway... mind you it;s hard to be patient with some humans!

Just the usual stuff at this end, sweetie... work, eat, sleep... well, not so much of the sleeping some days! I've been newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and had a bad flare-up over autumn, but I;m much better now and my wraithy boys are looking after me well

Steve: You expected anything less?

Oh, we're meant to be moving into oiur company's city centre office soon - that'll be a good move - lunch in the park next summer!

Steve: Can you imagine Eddie... his tongue will be hanging out watching all the young human females walking past... like a sushi bar!!!! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

ouch, that's not good. those boys shpuld be extra super sweet to you, or naughty, depends where Mr TP is at the time.

fingers crossed the move goes well then, nothing and no one misplaced. You'll have to keep an eye on Eddie
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! Mr TP knows his place!

Steve: Yes, at the back of the queue! Wraith first!

The move itself will no doubt be a nightmare and they still haven't decided quite when, so any time between now and next spring
                  It'll be good for my health too once we get there, since where we are in the middle of nowehere and alongside a motorway (freeway) there's no where to go at lunch break. In the city I can go for a walk before eating lunch, so I might even lose some weight.
                  It'll also help the fibro to a certain extent, as sitting at a desk all day long makes me stiff and sore, so a walk at lunch break will make the afternoons less of an endurance test!

So what are you planning to do after your exams are all over?
                  sigpic

Comment

try to get through work for starters
                    there's a ton of cleaning that i've neglected
                    after christmas sales will be fun
                    during the holidays it'll be too hot to do much outside, i finally have the atlantis box set so i'll start on that

i just finished this course and next year they're adding to it, so, half way through the year i'll be back in classes if the boss allows it.
                    they already have one of the pieces of equipment. it prints nails, false ones or you can stick your hand in the machine and do it on your own. My teachers know i'm a wraith nut so i can print wraith portraits on my nails! one wraith for each finger!
                    it's great, i've printed wraith shirts and mugs and now i can have nails.
                    i hope to print on a tea set this week, i'm seriously tempted to print wraith
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! That sounds fabulous! You must take piccies and post them here so we can all see them!
                      I'm sooooooo bloody jealous! I want wraith printed stuff too... everywhere!!! In fact just tattoo Steve's face on my backside!

Steve: Should that be or ?

As for it being too hot... oh, I can only dream... sub zero temps and snow here
                      sigpic

Comment

snow would be nice for a change, only ever seen it once and never actually snowing.

since this is the last year we were allowed to do a few things of our own, which would explain why i haven't completed all my other work, i'm distracted by wraith.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, you wouldn't be saying that if you had to put up with it all winter

Entirely understandable that you would be distracted by wraith It happens to me all the time and even when my work isn't all done! I knew I was feeling heaps better this week when I started to write fanfics again - sneakily keeping the doc minimised on my desktop to work on in bits and pieces in between page reading for the mag! LOL

Steve: It'll be the Naughty Corner for you, TP!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi BlueJay. I want too Wraith nails. I`m thinking about Eddie`s tattoo on the FedCon. But not real, only for a few days. On my chest of course.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                              Hi BlueJay. I want too Wraith nails. I`m thinking about Eddie`s tattoo on the FedCon. But not real, only for a few days. On my chest of course.
                              Or you could get a lovely ornate arrow tattooed on your chest, pointing to your feeding spot, with the caption: "Eddie lives here"
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Bajka

Eddie leaving hand hickies everywhere again is he
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X