Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: Bullseye, can you please help me to climb? I want to go through the clouds and you have that infrared vision that will help to keep to the mountain sides.

Bullseye: That is what I had in mind, along with finding a nice ledge or cave up in those clouds. *fastens Orb to himself and proceeds with Wraithy speed*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      DS: *snorts with suppressed laughter at Tony, Edgar and Stefan's faces*

Tommy: *to the other Wraith* As far as I know it's a tradition that tourists on earth in the Himalaya are expected to dress in ridiculous bright clothing. This way the bodies are easier to spot and retrieved from the crevasses.

DS: Sweetheart, this was thought to be romantic. Talking of crevasses isn't romantic.

Tommy: Sorry.

Rhys: Bah! We're Wraith. We're natural climbers and don't fall into crevasses!
      Tony: *winks at DS* That depends on what kind of crevasses we're "falling into".

Addict: *facepalm* Tony, that's not romantic... THAT'S JUST SLEAZY!

Tony: *slips his hands under Addict's down jacket and around her waist, hugging her close* And don't you just love it.

Addict: I wish I didn't
      sigpic

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *wave to Tommy*

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
          Tony: *winks at DS* That depends on what kind of crevasses we're "falling into".

Addict: *facepalm* Tony, that's not romantic... THAT'S JUST SLEAZY!

Tony: *slips his hands under Addict's down jacket and around her waist, hugging her close* And don't you just love it.

Addict: I wish I didn't
          DS: Tony!

Rhys: Hmmmm... now that kind of crevasse is of course an exception.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          Orb and Bullseye: *wave to Tommy*
          Tommy: *waves back to Orb and Bullseye* Sorry, I don't want to disturb you. I'm sure you're looking for a place to have some privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            Tommy: *waves back to Orb and Bullseye* Sorry, I don't want to disturb you. I'm sure you're looking for a place to have some privacy.
            Orb: *laughs loudly and falters as the sound carries Tommy's words and causes a small avalanche that just misses Orb and Bullseye on their mountainside*

Bullseye: Maybe we should teleport.

Orb: I'm good. For now.

Comment

Steve: Ooh! Avalanche! Almost as good as potted plants!

TP: *giggles from underneath snow pile*

Seth: *looks at snow pile and laughs* They keep that up and the snow's gonna melt REAL fast! LOL
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bullseye: *to Orb * See what you've done. *indicates to snow pile*

Orb: It worked out.

Bullseye: *grabs Orb and does a flea-like jump into the clouds to land on a spacious, concealed ledge*

Comment

Tommy: *quickly jumps out of the avalanche's way and watches Orb and Bullseye disappear* Nice jump, Bullseye!

*DS and Rhys have taken shelter in a small cave as the avalanche came down*

DS: Hey, this is quite a comfy cave. With a nice view too.

Rhys: And no one can peek inside.

Comment

KM: Wow. O_O Why can't all things look this pretty when cold?

Azrael: Exploring?

KM: Yep *Jumps on Azrael's back, points over his shoulder* Onward

Azrael:

KM: *Gaines a snow hat.*

Azrael:

KM: Yeah, ok, I deserved that.

Comment

*Bajka and boys just come and go to holodeck to see Himalaya program.*

Gregus: How beautiful mountains.

*Marek takes some snow and put into Bajka`s clothes.*

Bajka: Aaaaaaaaa

Marek: Hihihi.

*Bajka and Marek start snow fight.*
                      sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *helps Orb to climb back down the mountain*

Orb: *laughs at the snow fights and snuggles into Bullseye for warmth*

Bullseye: *makes a quick addition to the programming to add a blazing, glowing bonfire*

Comment

Leeta: woohoo snow!

Bobb: No snow for you. You're ill.

Leeta: ....lets warm up then. *goes behind the plants*

*Alec and Owen come running in.*

Alec: Huh...where's Leeta?! *gets hit in the head by a snowball*

Owen: Opps. Sorry! *snicker*

Alec:
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Orb: *snuggles up in Bullseye's coat by the fire*

Bullseye: *purr*

Comment

TP & Steve: *both turn up at the fire, soaking wet through* Em... we melted a lot of snow...

Seth: LOL! Told you! *hands Steve fluffy warm towel and wraps TP in another and starts rubbing her down*
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                TP & Steve: *both turn up at the fire, soaking wet through* Em... we melted a lot of snow...

Seth: LOL! Told you! *hands Steve fluffy warm towel and wraps TP in another and starts rubbing her down*
                                *Tony, Edgar and Stefan rock up at the fire, stripping off their red down jackets and looking thoroughly *

Addict: You are the whingiest bunch of Wraith in existence.

Tony: All that time I warmed you up watching Sparty, and now all you want to do is HIKE?

Addict: *shrugs* I've been sick... I want to be active.

Tony: So do I!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X