Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DS, Tommy and Rhys wander in*

Hi KM!

Sorry for being so quiet at the moment, DS junior demands his attention and the older he gets the less time I can stay online.

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye wave hello*

It sounds like you have a little Kit of your own. Be sure to keep the blue woad away.

Comment

Hi DS, Tommy and Rhys .

How old is DS Junior?

I think I spend to long here at the moment, but I'll miss it so much when I go to collage.

Comment

KM, I hope you can at least jump in the COH from time to time. Will this be your first year at college?

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            *Orb and Bullseye wave hello*

It sounds like you have a little Kit of your own. Be sure to keep the blue woad away.
            Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            Hi DS, Tommy and Rhys .

How old is DS Junior?

I think I spend to long here at the moment, but I'll miss it so much when I go to collage.
            DS junior is two and a half years old, approximately Kit's age. And he gets the same ideas Kit gets, like painting on furniture and sticking chocolate and jam everywhere. Luckily we don't have woad for him available.

When I registered to GW in January 2009 I was online almost 24/7; DS junior needed much sleep when he was younger and I didn't have to work.

When will you begin college, KM?

Comment

*PA arrives with Craig and Aurora. They all settle down on a confy sofa*
              Craig and Aurora: purr

Comment

KM: I start my first year in September, I'm probably still going to be around for the weekend parties *hopes* and I'd try to be on at night, but unless they have a wireless connection, not during the day . Don't know how much work I'm going to have yet though.

Azrael: Though she's trying to learn her first term in advance .

KM: Like I said yesterday, competitive.

Hi PA & gang

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                  *PA arrives with Craig and Aurora. They all settle down on a confy sofa*
                  Craig and Aurora: purr
                  *Orb waves and Bullseye does also*

Orb: Good to see you here, PA, enjoying the surround sound purring!

KM: I start my first year in September, I'm probably still going to be around for the weekend parties *hopes* and I'd try to be on at night, but unless they have a wireless connection, not during the day . Don't know how much work I'm going to have yet though.

Azrael: Though she's trying to learn her first term in advance .

KM: Like I said yesterday, competitive.

Hi PA & gang
                  That would be nice. Those are prime times in the COH.

Comment

*PA, Craig and Aurora wave hi to KM and Azreal*
                    Craig: Anyone want some biccies? I made some for PA earlier but made too many

Comment

*Orb waves and Bullseye does also*

Orb: Good to see you here, PA, enjoying the surround sound purring!
                      *PA and her boys wave back*
                      PA: Oh yes, surround sound purring always cheers me up
                      Craig: Biscuit? *holds out a plate*

Comment

Orb: *grabs some biccies* Awwww, that is sweet of you, Craig, to make PA biscuits!

Comment

Orb: *grabs some biccies* Awwww, that is sweet of you, Craig, to make PA biscuits!
                          Craig: She gets double the treat when I'm in the mood for baking, since I can only cook in an apron
                          Aurora: He's an exhibitionist at heart
                          PA: Lucky me

Comment

KM: Awww, that's sweet of you, Craig, making PA biscuits. *Takes a biscuit*

Comment

KM: Awww, that's sweet of you, Craig, making PA biscuits. *Takes a biscuit*
                              Craig: *enjoying the attention*
                              PA:

How is everyone today?

Comment

Craig: She gets double the treat when I'm in the mood for baking, since I can only cook in an apron
                                Aurora: He's an exhibitionist at heart
                                PA: Lucky me
                                Orb: *giggles* I can imagine (sees the Craig and Aurora sig and imagines Craig wearing only an apron )

Comment

Working...
                                X