Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: Ah, but there are so many wonderful shades of green to admire... *traces the different greens on Bullseye's face and nails*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Todd: LOL! She's the human version of the mad hatter - she's completely nuts!

TP: I once spent an entire afternoon thinking up lovely "S" words to describe Steve... sexy, sensual, smooth, sultry, sensational, stylish...

Addict: sublime, surreal, shag-able, smart....

Tony: HEY! you're supposed to be Worshipping US!

Addict: *hugs Tony, curling up on his lap on the couch* still am Tones... but I cannot control my eyes.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        Addict: sublime, surreal, shag-able, smart....

Tony: HEY! you're supposed to be Worshipping US!

Addict: *hugs Tony, curling up on his lap on the couch* still am Tones... but I cannot control my eyes.
        KM: *cough* PG *cough*
        Azrael:

Comment

TP: *winks at Tony* Tantalising, tempting, truly delectable, touchable, thunkable...
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bullseye: *looks at Orb with pleading, blinking eyes*

Orb: breathtaking, boundless, beneficial, brilliant, balanced, blissful, beloved...

Comment

Tony:

Addict: *at KM* thanks Tonight I seem to venturing on dangerous ground. Evidently all that raunchy stuff I was reading today for my thesis. As for Tony... troublesome, turbulent, tenacious...
              sigpic

Comment

Azrael:
                KM: Amorous, adored, amazing, awesome adorable

Comment

Tony:

Addict: *at KM* thanks Tonight I seem to venturing on dangerous ground. Evidently all that raunchy stuff I was reading today for my thesis. As for Tony... troublesome, turbulent, tenacious...

TP: Yes, yes!!! When I was doing my S words for Steve, everyone else came up with the predictable stuff... sulllen, sulky, self-obsessed... I ask you, what's wrong with any of them anyway? LOL

Todd:

Spoiler:
                  Re AU story thread: Sorry, I didn't mean to come over all matronly, Addict Here in WWA, the "mods" sometimes sweep down with buckets of cold water - it's just our way of saying that was a bit near the knuckle, so tone it down, just in case the real mods notice...
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    That's fine, I didn't take it badly. I knew I was treading on dangerous ground, but I have a healthy fear of the mods and as such will go no further. I'll save it all for my writing

Addict: sullen and sulky? what else would you be when you've been cramped in a cage for weeks with no company other than J-Shep? As for self-obsessed... he's just simply acknowledging that he is a wondrous sight to behold.
                    sigpic

Comment

Orb: What about me, Bullseye?

Bullseye: outstanding, organized, original, obsessed, obedient (mostly)

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        Orb: What about me, Bullseye?

Bullseye: outstanding, organized, original, obsessed, obedient (mostly)
                        It's a fun pastime, isn't it?

Spoiler:
                        That's fine, I didn't take it badly. I knew I was treading on dangerous ground, but I have a healthy fear of the mods and as such will go no further. I'll save it all for my writing

Addict: sullen and sulky? what else would you be when you've been cramped in a cage for weeks with no company other than J-Shep? As for self-obsessed... he's just simply acknowledging that he is a wondrous sight to behold.
                        Indeed! And there's nothing wrong with sullen and sulky either when you do it as well as Steve does! *sigh*

Spoiler:
                        Ta *hug* As you know, I really don't want to attract unwanted attention from that quarter
                        But I will most definitely be looking forward to your fanfic most eagerly!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I've switched back into PG mode now, so it should be safe to return to Galadriel's castle. I'm pretty sure the massive wait for my fanfic is going to make it epically disappointing to anyone who reads it. I hope, though, that once a few are posted I might build up the courage to start posting some of my older fics. We'll see.

Addict: I'm actually convinced that every word in the English language can be twisted into a compliment when related to Steve.

Tony:
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I've switched back into PG mode now, so it should be safe to return to Galadriel's castle. I'm pretty sure the massive wait for my fanfic is going to make it epically disappointing to anyone who reads it. I hope, though, that once a few are posted I might build up the courage to start posting some of my older fics. We'll see.
                            I'd be most surprised to be disappointed *hugs*

Addict: I'm actually convinced that every word in the English language can be twisted into a compliment when related to Steve.
                            So true!!! *sigh*

Todd: Lunch break was over ages ago, TP! Back to work with you!

TP: Slave driver...
                            sigpic

Comment

Addict: Todd seems to be good at that! Chat to you later TP!

Edgar: Speaking of leaving, Addict, didn't you say you wanted an early start at Uni tomorrow?

Addict Fair point. I should probably venture to bed. Ciao and goodnight!

*Tony, Addict and Edgar stealth their way out of the COH, waving nonchalantly as they go.*
                              sigpic

Comment

KM: Bye *waves*
                                So, who's still here?
                                Last edited by KyshaMalini; 03 August 2010, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X