Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    I may be wrong, but my memory of the scene is that you see Steve from behind closing in on Teyla and she fires several shots at him. His shoulders jerk back as he takes the shots but still keeps bearing down on her - and then when he reacehs her they have that fab fight shot from above where you see his hair and coat spinning out around him... *sigh*

Steve:
    Orb: And that poor drone! *gets up, hugs Grouch and Grumble, and goes back to Bullseye, giving him a bigger hug*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      *runs off to check* Grrrrr. She does at 37 minutes in.
      Kenny and Bob *sigh in anger*
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

*runs off to check* Grrrrr. She does at 37 minutes in.
        So I was right? I also recall in the Poisoning the Well ep, Sheppard goading Steve that "it must hurt" - not being able to heal the bullet wounds because he can't feed

Steve: *nuzzles up to TP and whimpers*

TP: *snuggles Steve* DOn't you worry, babe - I'll avenge you if I ever get my hands on that Major Sheppard!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Bob offers a plate of Sheppard and Teyla shaped cookies to everyone to break*
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Eddie: He'd probably let someone shoot him over and over as long as TP snuggled him!!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Orb: And that poor drone! *gets up, hugs Grouch and Grumble, and goes back to Bullseye, giving him a bigger hug*
              Indeed! Those poor drones - they sure got trigger-happy with them and blew them up all over the place! Poor babies!

Grouch & Grumble: *nod and mutter and send telepathic message* Yeah - we can't help it if we're not as pretty as the bosses!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                Eddie: He'd probably let someone shoot him over and over as long as TP snuggled him!!
                Steve: Wouldn't you, bro? *grabs Teyla and SHep cookies and dunks them in TP's hot coffee* Purrrrrr

TP: *strokes fingers thru Steve's hair* *kisses Seth and AUrel so they don't feel left out*
                sigpic

Comment

*Bob breaks in small pieces a Teyla and Sheppard shaped cookie*

*Kenny looks on and approves*

Comment

So I was right? I also recall in the Poisoning the Well ep, Sheppard goading Steve that "it must hurt" - not being able to heal the bullet wounds because he can't feed
                    Yes, you were; keep on hugging Steve! I remember Shep goading Bob by asking about for how long his wounds would heal. Growl.

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                    *Bob offers a plate of Sheppard and Teyla shaped cookies to everyone to break*
                    Bullseye: *grabs some cookies to destroy and gives them to Orb after he destroys them*
                    Last edited by WraithTech; 27 July 2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

It kinda makes you wonder how they had the brass neck to call themselves the "good guys"
                      sigpic

Comment

It kinda makes you wonder how they had the brass neck to call themselves the "good guys"
                        Well in my opinion they are not. The were not native to the Pegasus galaxy and made a big mess out of everything. The ep Inquisition should have ended differently...

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                          Well in my opinion they are not. The were not native to the Pegasus galaxy and made a big mess out of everything. The ep Inquisition should have ended differently...
                          *gets big round of applause from TP, Steve, Seth and AUrel* Hear, hear, Geeky!
                          sigpic

Comment

*gets big round of applause from TP, Steve, Seth and AUrel* Hear, hear, Geeky!
                            *geeky blushes* Well its how I feel. They are the invaders. Taking, tainting, experiments on people, other species and weapons with disastrous results. Everywhere they go they leave it tainted...

Comment

I agree completely, BUT... it could be argued that without Sheppard, Todd would still be in that Genii cell...
                              sigpic

Comment

True. Well Todd is almost the only wraith that the team didn't kill after meeting him. (hoping that it's still true with Enemy at the Gate)

Comment

Working...
                                X