Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    Seth and Aurel:
    meh!!! Seth and AUrel are brushing MY hair!!!

Seth: puuuurrrrrr

Aurel: *hums gently while brushing*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

picks up a teyla cooke and drills a hole through her stomach with a straw
      Brutal!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Oooooo that's very cool! It reminds me of the movie Alien that geeky showed me. The neat alien bursting scene.

Bob: Not scary...
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Bullseye: Ouch!

Orb: Not a Teyla fan? I'm not either: she has that gift and still can't see compassion for the wraith. *starts brushing Bullseye's hair and massaging his scalp*

Bullseye: *purr*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Orb: Not a Teyla fan? I'm not either: she has that gift and still can't see compassion for the wraith. *starts brushing Bullseye's hair and massaging his scalp*

picks up Ronan cookie and smashes his gun *evil grin*

Ronan cookie: Tries to run

(Actually I like the team, just not on the wraith threads. There are definitely times they piss me off though.)
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Orb: Not a Teyla fan? I'm not either: she has that gift and still can't see compassion for the wraith.*

geeky: Well said Orb. She of all people should have shown compassion and understanding for the wraith... Instead of using her gift against them.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

That's true - and she shot Steve! - several times!!!!!

Steve:

*snuggles Steve* Oh but you were sooooooo brave and wraithy when she did, babe *sigh*

Steve:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  That's true - and she shot Steve! - several times!!!!!

Steve:

*snuggles Steve* Oh but you were sooooooo brave and wraithy when she did, babe *sigh*

Steve:
                  She shot Steve. I thought she just wrestled with him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                    geeky: Well said Orb. She of all people should have shown compassion and understanding for the wraith... Instead of using her gift against them.
                    Orb: Especially when Michael first reached out to her and told her that they were similar. *nuzzles Bullseye's ears while braiding his hair*

Comment

Well the SGA has made plenty of things that bother me. Like crimes against another species (the wraith) and the Pegasus galaxy.

*geeky hugs Kenny and Bob*

Comment

She shot Steve. I thought she just wrestled with him.
                        I may be wrong, but my memory of the scene is that you see Steve from behind closing in on Teyla and she fires several shots at him. His shoulders jerk back as he takes the shots but still keeps bearing down on her - and then when he reacehs her they have that fab fight shot from above where you see his hair and coat spinning out around him... *sigh*

Steve:
                        sigpic

Comment

Orb: Especially when Michael first reached out to her and told her that they were similar. *nuzzles Bullseye's ears while braiding his hair*
                          They treated Michael appallingly
                          sigpic

Comment

Orb: My liking of each SGA team member is directly proportional to how much he or she minds her own business and leaves the wraith alone.

Comment

I may be wrong, but my memory of the scene is that you see Steve from behind closing in on Teyla and she fires several shots at him. His shoulders jerk back as he takes the shots but still keeps bearing down on her - and then when he reacehs her they have that fab fight shot from above where you see his hair and coat spinning out around him... *sigh*

Steve:

*runs off to check* Grrrrr. She does at 37 minutes in.

Comment

Steve:
                                Yup, I love that fight scene. I just forgot about the gun. I thought she was wrestllihg with him because she wasn't armed. Maybe she picks it up from the ground or something. I haven't watched that first part as much as I have teh Steve ep!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X